Total haul

DeletedUser79609

Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)
Plunder resources from other villages 10.000 times.
Total: 16.049
Robber (Silver - Level 3)
Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!
3.732.384 / 100.000.000

this world has some of the worst farmers I've ever seen

Including you? :eek:

DeletedUser117881

dont think so ha, your village build doesn't have a big enough farm ha

DeletedUser79609

That would imply you know which account i'm on, but I doubt that so keep trying ;)

Gorth Kirgar

That would imply you know which account i'm on, but I doubt that so keep trying ;)

If that's really your haul, there are only 5 or 6 possible accounts that you could be on if someone watched which people got the 1 million achievement first.....First one got it about 12 hours before I did, and I was third or fourth. Only a few players came in just after me; then there was a big gap.

DeletedUser79609

If that's really your haul, there are only 5 or 6 possible accounts that you could be on if someone watched which people got the 1 million achievement first.....First one got it about 12 hours before I did, and I was third or fourth. Only a few players came in just after me; then there was a big gap.

Why would anyone lie about their haul, how pathetic would that be

DeletedUser

Not to brag, but I did just manage 1 clay. It's pretty impressive

DeletedUser

I can't exactly play w/ you when you mod the world now can I hun?

Ult, try not to be jelly. It's pretty pro skillz there.

DeletedUser

I think you should mentor me :eek:

To quote the great Kelis, I could teach you but I'd have to charge. Then again, if I charge apparently I have to be worried about certain ppl in the forums reporting me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79609

Don't worry, they'll be too busy taking their current targets to court :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh phew, I'm far too cheap for court. But I did just double my income. My last one out had 2 clay in it.

DeletedUser79609

That is some immense progress :eek:

You'll be rank one in no time :eek: