~TR~ vs _NMMA_

• Thread starter sergeant hammer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Here you go guys, im not on either side but with a few people posting stats it should turn into the topic nicely. Enjoy.

Bottom line (From my point of view)

~TR~ is the bigger force, seems to be pretty evenly matched, but with neither tribe having a major amount of forum users there is alot of speculation, basically a civil war, the bottom line.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Losses since _NMMA_'s formation (November 4th)

Screenshot2010-04-05at55916PM.png

Screenshot2010-04-05at55831PM.png

I also did a screen recording of me making these =P Which will probably be extremely uninteresting to most people but I thought it was a funny idea =3 Might put it on youtube sometime.

DeletedUser

someday, ill make a video from random games about Tribal Wars, it will be great, hehe.

Anyway, Xela, is there any pattern to those who have green backgrounds in their names or is it just a random thing?
Also hockeyjoe21 is at the top and bottom for _NMMA_

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyway, Xela, is there any pattern to those who have green backgrounds in their names or is it just a random thing?
Also hockeyjoe21 is at the top and bottom for _NMMA_
Its random, I sorted after I did the pretty pattern so it got pretty messed up. And there must have been a space somehow in one of hockeyjoes conquers so excel treated it like two different people :S The same thing happened to porlllyca except I caught it.

DeletedUser65916

I wonder if you just say that because you want INSO's smex...

Nice Stats Xela, _NMMA_ won't go down without a fight.

_nmma_ won't be going down; not to tr anyways. Been with these guys for almost two years and have been watching current tr dodging battles for the same amount of time. Sad bunch.

DeletedUser

Eh, speaking of that NMMA needs to tell their player, Angelscrying55 to stop making mixed villages.

That person hasn't changed since they were in War-D. The only "positive" that player brings, is he/she is like a damn rash that won't go away, keeps reappearing everywhere.

DeletedUser

I wonder if you just say that because you want INSO's smex...

Nice Stats Xela, _NMMA_ won't go down without a fight.

no i said it just to see if you would pipe up with another self ego inflated opinion to show yourself for what you truly are....go figure.

DeletedUser

Eh, speaking of that NMMA needs to tell their player, Angelscrying55 to stop making mixed villages.

That person hasn't changed since they were in War-D. The only "positive" that player brings, is he/she is like a damn rash that won't go away, keeps reappearing everywhere.

damn wise....i just peed myself!

DeletedUser

Nice double post, Forum Immigrant...

_nmma_ won't be going down; not to tr anyways. Been with these guys for almost two years and have been watching current tr dodging battles for the same amount of time. Sad bunch.

Poreillyca, I'll be the first to say... That I hope that isn't your signature... If so, You'll get infracted so fast your head will spin...

Other then your signature... I'd like to point out...
That you aren't the only ones at war...
If you'd even come close to the ORION V Bey0nd war... If that.
You wouldn't get past the ORION V INSO Skrimishes.... If that.
You would get toppled by the PR V PWC war.....

DeletedUser65916

Yup, you guys are the only ones in battle... how long has it been going on for?

Since November and we've taken everything they and whatever bullies they could find could throw at us. We've regrouped and they're running out of easy targets. Have a look at my OD....

I've lost next to nothing considering what I've fended off. If anybody's looking to get in on some top 10 ~TR~ freebies let me know.

persistence.jpg

DeletedUser

Pwnd no one whats to hear you complain about shrek there is nothing that sais he is not allowed to post here so go bother someone else

DeletedUser

I left, although I was pretty much dominating on the rim.