~TR~ vs _NMMA_

• Thread starter sergeant hammer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm confused :S I had it but I don't want it and thats a good thing for pwnd?

DeletedUser

I'm confused :S I had it but I don't want it and thats a good thing for pwnd?

its called the right stuff xela..you have it...pwnd does not....and my post previously was a typo...i meant to say good for everyone else...was trying to juggle to many things a once.

DeletedUser

its called the right stuff xela..you have it...pwnd does not....and my post previously was a typo...i meant to say good for everyone else...was trying to juggle to many things a once.

How would you know if I had it or not?
have you fought me?
I believe not...

DeletedUser

How would you know if I had it or not?
have you fought me?
I believe not...

no i ahvent..that i know of...however reveiwing your account history..i might be tempted to find an account just so i can....should be a walk in the park.

DeletedUser

Yes, your support really speaks of your 1337 skills pwnd.

DeletedUser

Lol, Tell that to the 140 nukes I just killed n00b.

anyone can kill 140 nukes with ease these days i killed 550 in a week about a year ago and lost no villages do you he me bragging about it like i'm some kinda godly player no so get some real accomplishments before you start bragging.

DeletedUser

Lol, Tell that to the 140 nukes I just killed n00b.

Want to impress someone? Take a 140 villages within a week... Oh wait, not just take 140 villages. Make those 140 enemy controlled villages. Then you might find some respect. In the mean time I'll sit back here and laugh at what you seem to think is a real accomplishment.

DeletedUser

Pwnd, you got pwnd, now everyone stop pwning pwnd, this is not a pwning pwnd thread but about _NMMA_ and ~TR~. I would quite like some ~TR~ representation on the issue, if anyone in ~TR~ looks at these forums could you give us your side please?

DeletedUser

If you pwn the pnwning pwnd, will the pwnd pwn pwn the pwning pwner? Or will the pwnd pwn be pwnd by the pwning pwn's pwned pwner

DeletedUser

If you pwn the pnwning pwnd, will the pwnd pwn pwn the pwning pwner? Or will the pwnd pwn be pwnd by the pwning pwn's pwned pwner

now say that three times fast...

@modox...odo really impressed me by retaing 100+ vill in one week after he lost them to TW..since TW stacked the vills i was very impressed by his resolve to reclaim them so fast..however your point is well taken.

DeletedUser

now say that three times fast...

@modox...odo really impressed me by retaing 100+ vill in one week after he lost them to TW..since TW stacked the vills i was very impressed by his resolve to reclaim them so fast..however your point is well taken.

Odo losing those villages was one of the most frustrating things I saw while I was in CIV, but seeing him take all of them back in 1 week was one of the most entertaining things I saw during my time there. Good memories.... before we got slaughtered :lol:

DeletedUser

I'd forgotten about Odo, and that particular feat. That was indeed impressive.

DeletedUser

i was floored by it..do i think (my own opinion ok) he had some help ..sure...but thats what tribe mates do..he still had to noble them and that was amazing.