Tragic Loss to Orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To all players on W53 and any other world that knows Allos?, Aetost, Astro, what ever you called him.

I have just been informed due to a very personal and sad situation he is leaving TW for good. Not only TW but he will be off skype also. The timing of this is very bad but there is never a good time for bad news. This is in no way related to the attacks we are receiving. If anything the attacks gave the game more excitement. Needless to say, with out him there is no way i can continue to play the account so I too will be leaving. :icon_cry:

I know there will be many of you jumping at the chance to flame him now. Go ahead and flame he will not be here to read it. But IMO this is the wrong time to flame. I have lost a great co player and even a better friend. I will miss him terribly.

So to Allos? whom I call Boss I wish you the best of luck in RL I send you my love and prayers. If you ever can get back please contact me. I love you.

Maiden Pat

DeletedUser

Sorry Pat. Allos, goodbye, peace, get out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ahaha thats why i <3 you steve, Allos? is your real life problem that you suck?

DeletedUser

I'm thinking back to the time Allos? flamed Faaaark, who to had tragic circumstances in real life?

How does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot?

Good riddance, but I won't believe it till retaliation stops, so we'll see what happens.

Left before my attacks even hit, no fair.

DeletedUser67788

I know there will be many of you jumping at the chance to flame him now.

Why the hell shouldn't we flame him? Did Allos not flame Faaark when he quit due to RL issues while under attack or whatever? Assuming that what both of them said about their RL issues is true, allos jumped all over the chance to flame faark for it.

Bye allos, w53 is better off without you.

DeletedUser

pat good luck, and not due to the incomming he has? bull, we just finally found out the true allos, one who cant do shit

DeletedUser

Now time to say bye bye to the rest of Orphan, still a lot of people to bring down, it isn't over yet.

DeletedUser

I expected this. Say whatever you want about him. I am the one that lost a friend not any of you guys. If he was here he would tell me to But since he is not I will say it. Many of you I concidered a TW friend and in my time of lost your first reaction is to tell me to jump in front of a truck. thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

bite.me

TW must be almighty. For some reason, whenever someone gets attacked and loses villages, a few days later something terrible in real life happens.

Or maybe he deserves it after flaming Faark in same situation? Guess it must be it.

Good riddance.

DeletedUser

Just returning the favour for what Allos did to Faaaark, its funny you stayed eerily silent then? Didn't your overwhelming sense of morales want you to step in back then? Apparently not.

DeletedUser

I expected this. Say whatever you want about him. I am the one that lost a friend not any of you guys. If he was here he would tell me to "fack them" But since he is not I will say it. Many of you I concidered a TW friend and in my time of lost your first reaction is to tell me to jump in front of a truck. thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!

No No, I said sorry Pat, the truck part was about him. I have no ill will towards you Pattie Pat Pat.

DeletedUser

To all players on W53 and any other world that knows Allos?, Aetost, Astro, what ever you called him.

I have just been informed due to a very personal and sad situation he is leaving TW for good. Not only TW but he will be off skype also. The timing of this is very bad but there is never a good time for bad news. This is in no way related to the attacks we are receiving. If anything the attacks gave the game more excitement. Needless to say, with out him there is no way i can continue to play the account so I too will be leaving. :icon_cry:

I know there will be many of you jumping at the chance to flame him now. Go ahead and flame he will not be here to read it. But IMO this is the wrong time to flame. I have lost a great co player and even a better friend. I will miss him terribly.

So to Allos? whom I call Boss I wish you the best of luck in RL I send you my love and prayers. If you ever can get back please contact me. I love you.

Maiden Pat

This a joke?
The guy nobles and becomes huge and for once being huge is great coz of the no morale (its great otherwise but still), he high tails off and runs away?

If he has too much incoming and can't tag.. then don't tag :p jst go do ur thing and mass nuke and mass stack
I am sure he has enough O and D to go around considering he hasnt fought anyone of huge calibre before this fight, how boring is it to jst grow big and not use your army.. :icon_confused:

and you, pat, u have a frekin 2+ mill account to have fun with but instead you also decide to leave?! Ain't this a game? Why are you scared of anything in the game, just play as much as you feel like whether losing or not.

greenmonsta

I'm thinking back to the time Allos? flamed Faaaark, who to had tragic circumstances in real life?

Good riddance, but I won't believe it till retaliation stops, so we'll see what happens.

pat good luck, and not due to the incomming he has? bull, we just finally found out the true allos, one who cant do shit

^^ both of those.

Allos? I have to admit this isn't much of a surprise. All you ever did was internal and noble inactives. You could talk some serious bullcrap but you could never back it up with anything other than excuse after excuse. We beat Rogues why? Oh yeah, because your core quit at the same time and we got lucky. You're being battered and obviously can't snipe anything like you claimed, so you're leaving why? Oh yeah, personal reasons.

I fully believe Allos? is still on that account and still playing, he's coming out with this utter nonsense in the hope that we will either stop attacking or just for an excuse for losing so badly.

We planned a cat op, you have been randomly nobled (not even a planned op with nobles) and you quit. Truly Rank one material.

DeletedUser

I expected this. Say whatever you want about him. I am the one that lost a friend not any of you guys. If he was here he would tell me to But since he is not I will say it. Many of you I concidered a TW friend and in my time of lost your first reaction is to tell me to jump in front of a truck. thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!

Boo Hoo :icon_rolleyes:

I'm sure he'll be back... 24hours on a new account with a new skype :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just returning the favour for what Allos did to Faaaark, its funny you stayed eerily silent then? Didn't your overwhelming sense of morales want you to step in back then? Apparently not.

If you look at my external posting record you will see I do not flame anyone, not my style. My silence was due to the fact I do not like flaming and stayed out of it. I was as silent to the flaming when everyone was flaming Allos? as I was when they flamed faaart. There is no difference. But go ahead have you fun Flame away it makes no difference.

Maiden Pat

DeletedUser

Bold: That.

Seems a bit ironic.

DeletedUser

Oh Pat, if you knew anything of my forum character you'd see it's that I'm a strong opposite to pursuing personal vendetta's and what you consider "flaming", Allos? however creates an exception in my book, and I've been putting the odd extra hour in here and there, along with quite a few extra hours put in by the Static players to make sure it became a reality.

You call it flaming, I call it propaganda, merely questioning the motive's of a player who was the first to throw insults and abuse at a player with a sick mother who quit, it's only fair that after taking advantage of such an unfortunate situation in such a sickly manner, Allos? deserves the same treatment, assuming that Allos? actually has been struck down with similar RL circumstances.

He may have been number one on the world, but he had the class of a sewer rat, and every village he loses from here on in is a testament to that.

bite.me

If you look at my external posting record you will see I do not flame anyone, not my style. My silence was due to the fact I do not like flaming and stayed out of it. I was as silent to the flaming when everyone was flaming Allos? as I was when they flamed faaart. There is no difference. But go ahead have you fun Flame away it makes no difference.

Maiden Pat

:icon_eek: Now thats what I would call a flame actually :lol:

Nice one though :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.