Tragic Loss to Orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Guys, keep this thread civil, or it will be locked.

now you jump in and defend allos? when he was flaming the crap out of faaark when faaark had a RL issue and yet you threaten to close this thread when we give him some of his own medicine?

bite.me

Still not over, Static still has to fight the rest of us...

Wont you be busy internalling Allos? I actually envy you. You will internal the internalling king. Epic. :lol:

DeletedUser

we are slowly making our way there, just dont run and hide behind other tribes when we get there

DeletedUser64549

I can't help but find this hilarious.

I can't believe this considering it seemed unlikely allos? even had a life.

yeil

He was a very good player, Played with him on a few worlds and he proved he was a great player and one of the best leaders in every world ive been on with him...

I came here to fight with him, But we will fight on without him :).

DeletedUser36833

He was a very good player, Played with him on a few worlds and he proved he was a great player and one of the best leaders in every world ive been on with him...

I came here to fight with him, But we will fight on without him :).

A good player that ate his tribe!
Did you play with him on 50? didn't he get banned? yea good leader he is!

DeletedUser

Stats continue until Allos? account is deleted. :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Static
Players: Undecided07, nicki44
Side 2:
Tribes: Orphan

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 58
Difference: 55

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 24
Difference: 66

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 971,398
Side 2: 467,275
Difference: 504,123

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 810,658
Side 2: 214,170
Difference: 596,488

chart

DeletedUser

Well, if it is actually true that Allos has had something happen in RL then I am sorry for him, even though he never offered that same sentiment to faark. That being said, I will believe it when I see his account deleted (like edgey said).

DeletedUser

KARMA....it's not a stripper in Manhattan or a club in Seaside Heights.

DeletedUser

In light of Allos? sentiments towards Brad (faaark), I show no remorse in saying this.

You were pathetic in the manner you played, and you were pathetic in the way you treated fellow players.

DeletedUser

in light of allos? Sentiments towards brad (faaark), i show no remorse in saying this.

You were pathetic in the manner you played, and you were pathetic in the way you treated fellow players.

+69

DeletedUser21386

hahaa so both fark and allos? leave after some incommings..

seems yiu guys should be bff

DeletedUser

Everyone said it all. Allos? flamed Fark and now getting some treatment.

W53 is better of without him

DeletedUser

Fark flamed everything.

Good luck Allos, if you are gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fark flamed everything. But the moralfags sure defended him. ;o

Good luck Allos, if you are gone.

Meh, there's nothing to match the arrogance and self imposed sense of importance that Allos? has placed on himself.

He said he could take us alone, but the matter of fact is that so far he has failed, Orphan has failed, his "spies" have failed, and the tribes supporting him have only served to moderately slow down what is currently a steamrollering.

I hope he doesn't believe we are going to lay off, that would be unfortunate either way considering I just gave the order for an increase in our attacks, either way we'll see if this "quitting" really comes to be. :icon_cool: From a personal point of view I'm hoping we get a little more fight from the other Orphans...

DeletedUser

Goodbye and goodluck in RL Allos?, if you really have quit.

Good job static, undecided, and nicki for putting the pressure on him. As we all know, players can keep on playing unabated despite RL restrictions as long as they're not under attack. However, the conjunction of incomings and RL travails can often make the hardiest and most dedicated TW initiate pack his/her bags.

DeletedUser

I hope you aren't on too me WW.

/me hides his tasty villages.

Status
Not open for further replies.