Tragic Loss to Orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.

slinkiestwizard

Brad after the way he slammed and flamed you to come back with a post like that just goes to show your not the bastard some portray you to be .Good post +1 you will be missed, enjoy RL

as for allos i wish him the best in RL as well again this is only a game that many take way to personally

Originally Posted by The Cracker
Astro leaves at pretty much the same time as Faaaaark ? hmmmm coincidence ?

Faaaaark and astro could be one in the same person...

as for this i just loled

DeletedUser

I am done. Monitor if you want to delete this whole thread I would be happy. to those of you that understand and thanks to those of you that see this as a place to make my lost even harder I say BYE BYE . I am not here to be insulted so good luck to all
Monitor Please delete this thread.

earthquake girl

I cant believe people still back Allos?.... Really those blinkers must be like dinner plates on your face.

Huh. I saw two people on this thread who claimed to be his friends and were going to miss him. Who are all of these other people who "back Allos?" that you're referring to?

earthquake girl

I am done. Monitor if you want to delete this whole thread I would be happy. to those of you that understand and thanks to those of you that see this as a place to make my lost even harder I say BYE BYE . I am not here to be insulted so good luck to all

Look, this isn't a support forum. What did you expect? You had to know that posting this would go badly for you. People easily forget that the words on their screens didn't magically appear there; there are actual, human beings behind each name. It's easy to be mean-spirited to someone when you can do it remotely and not have to experience the consequences of your words.

DeletedUser

Im sorry when Allos? is disrespected someone else who quit due to RL A.K.A Fark. You expect the same treatment towards that person. "What goes around comes around"

Im surprised Fark's forum post was nicely written towards Allos?

earthquake girl

Im sorry when Allos? is disrespected someone else who quit due to RL A.K.A Fark. You expect the same treatment towards that person. "What goes around comes around"

Im surprised Fark's forum post was nicely written towards Allos?

Much like any other animal, humans tend to take the path of least resistance.

However, Brad's response didn't surprise me at all. He's already shown that he can be a pretty classy guy at times, and his remarks just made me like and respect him even more. <3

DeletedUser

Monitor if you want to delete this whole thread I would be happy.

Monitor =
[SPOIL]
Monitor+Lizard.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Moderator =
darkaniken2

DeletedUser

Agreed, love Faaaaark or not....it is hard not to respect a response such as his.

As far as Maiden Pat goes....cry a river somewhere else. You openly co-play an account with someone who bashed the hell out of Faaaaark here, has smart ass comments on the account's profile about Faaaaark quitting the game and you are offended by the responses you get here?

I don't want to hear that "flaming isn't your style". If you play an account that has "flame" on the profile I really don't want to hear how you prefer to stay out of the heat.

Personally, until the account goes barb, I don't believe it. I know for sure in my tribe there are many that would prefer to leave Allos? alone now that it has been said he is quitting. Could this be a ploy to reduce the amount of incoming from experienced players who prefer an active target? Only time will tell.

DeletedUser

I don't know how you have the cheek to even moderately levy any kind of words at those who criticise you, considering you were only so against forum criticism when you got it done to yourself.

Funny how it suddenly becomes bad, despite the fact you were part of the account that spread the majority of hate that has cropped up in these forums, and indeed in private chats.

And you also need to realize the difference between a straight out insult, in comparison to a question of motivation and character, as IMO you are taking this a bit too personally, especially to describe the world as "emotional"....I'd say it's a good job you are quitting if you have failed to compartmentalize a game from life.

Allos was a vindictive person behind a computer screen, I, am personally looking forward to a world of much better politics now this guy isn't about as much to throw around his manipulative ways. You know someone is a bit of a horse's buttocks when they bring out the worst in even the calmest of posters.

FYI: Allos? was that guy.

DeletedUser

I do agree that the post from Faaaark was very well written and showed a great deal of respect. I appreciate the time and effort and the message he gave +10 to him he has earned my respect for that. Anyways guys what ever you think of me is your right. I leave hating no one.

Last edited by a moderator:

*TehDarkOne*

Hmmm... I logged in to distribute my remaining premium points to the masses and I find this thread and I'd actually like to comment on a few things.

People know only too well that I intended to quit as this world was not panning out like I had intended. I came here to W53 to point whore and to have some fun. I promised myself that I would quit regardless of the state of the world when the fun ran out. The fun was gone well before Nooble declared and many of the tribal leaders know this. As such, I followed through with my plans to quit and I am enjoying not being tied to my PC at 5am while trying to sort out sits, snipes and ops. Whilst I did not primarily leave this world due to family health issues, recent events reminded me that this is nothing more than a game and it should always be treated as such.

My father died while I was playing in W11 and W12 and I was flamed endlessly for leaving W11 while my tribe was in a huge war. At the time I chose to continue to play on in W12. My family's health issues at that time meant that I had to reduce my game time to concentrate on my family, but I loved the game so much (like we all do...) and I chose to cut down to 1 world and see how things went. The result was that I was able to spend more time with my family and also continue to play the game. What hurt most was the constant flaming that I was using an excuse to quit. The fact was that my father had just died and haters simply gotta hate.

What did this teach me? If you happen to leave the game at the wrong time, people will flame you and they will forget that we all have actual lives to live. Is this fair on them or you? Who knows. In a roundabout way, people will think that you robbed them of their chance to kill you.

One thing that people need to realise is that real life should ALWAYS come before the game. Over the years, I have had so many people come to me and tell me that they are quitting for reasons that include: school exams, university exams, their career and sometimes even their marriage is at stake if they continue on. On every occasion, I have wished that player my best wishes and personally hoped that one day they may return to play another account in the future. Of course, if the player is in another tribe, I've flamed them as it is great PnP, but I've never made it personal. Recently, some people in this world overstepped the mark with this one and my reply the other day cost me several infraction points... but it was worth it... :)

Bottom line... If Astro needs to leave the game, then let him. None of us are qualified to question his reasons as we do not know all the facts.

Let's just consider Astro for what he was. Astro was one hell of a selfish player and he showed this through his internal noblings, but let's also remember his ability to manipulate the tribes around him. God knows how many spies he had in COMING and it drove most of us insane, but it's part of the game. Ultimately, Astro plays a game that most will consider to be cheap and nasty, but it is certainly effective.

Is Astro the complete war machine like some players...?? No, far from it actually.
Is Astro one of the best manipulators we've ever seen...?? Yes, definitely. We all try to manipulate other tribes to the benefit of our tribe and Astro probably does it better than most.

Ultimately, this is not me getting all teary eyed for seeing Astro leaving the game, but he does deserve respect for what he achieved here in W53. The issue is how he goes about things that will boil most people's blood that have fought his tribe. A leader should share the internals to allow everyone to enjoy the game and to ensure the tribe grows evenly together. More importantly, a real leader shows the way by leading the charge when going into battle. Unfortunately, Astro prefers not to do these things. That's his decision and he will always be judged on that.

Now I know that I annoy the living shit out of most people, but I have always 'tried' to be fair to my tribemates (me waits for the flamage...) and I have ALWAYS led the charge in our battles like a leader should. I know I have made mistakes but I am only human. Ultimately, if anyone wants to compare Astro to me, then please compare how we both fought and let's leave the family issues flaming for another day.

By far the best post in this thread. After how Allos? flamed you Brad, you post something as civil as that... it just shows you are a class act. I know I would not be as civil after someone posting a thread about me like he did to you. I think I have talked to you once in my TW career and a post like that makes me wish I had talked to you more often. People try to portray you as a bad person, but that post suggest otherwise. Great post man.

I wish you luck in RL.

Huh. I saw two people on this thread who claimed to be his friends and were going to miss him. Who are all of these other people who "back Allos?" that you're referring to?

Try reading his post more carefully. :icon_rolleyes: He never said "all these people back Allos?" He said "I cant believe that people still back Allos?." Hes referring to anyone that backs him, whether it's 2 people or 100 people. Re-read and understand post before commenting on post :icon_wink:

DeletedUser91646

Guys, keep this thread civil, or it will be locked.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. dont reply if u have nothing good to say

Yeah Very True.. He is very strong when it comes to internals ;)

+1 to fark.. we dont care if he QUITS... who is he anyway :)

DeletedUser

i know that no one cares but my Rl is in shabbles, I need a new job and a new place to live. So in RL I am in the process of moving and I have (had) 3 dogs and 2 of which i had to give away today. So if i am being rude or sounding like a .......... i am sorry. RL and TW have kicked my ... in the last few days. Take it for what it is THE TRUTH.

earthquake girl

Try reading his post more carefully. :icon_rolleyes: He never said "all these people back Allos?" He said "I cant believe that people still back Allos?." Hes referring to anyone that backs him, whether it's 2 people or 100 people. Re-read and understand post before commenting on post :icon_wink:

You're the one who needs to read more carefully, not me. I suggest you take note of where I put my quotations when you do that. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser75781

I predict Aetost will come back.

He wrote a farewell note in w35 after he declared on our tribe and we were pwning his tribe. Then a few days later he came back, claiming he will be on for 2 days, but after that he stayed. Lmao.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=190326

In here Static were kicking Failtost and his tribe, so he is doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING LMAO. Then he will come back and seeing his tribe getting pwned some more will order a mass delete :icon_wink:

THIRD time it has happened.

slinkiestwizard

Ok so ill be the first to say dont let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. A for deleting or closing this thread i say no , you cant bash a player for having issues in RL like faaaaark did then do the same because you were attacked and got reamed.Truth be told besides your internals you did crap on this world , you coddled players close and blinsided them ,if thats you game i recomend deleate and stay away its weak.

Allos account weak and so are his excuses pffft

DeletedUser57199

Oh so thats why he lost so many villages, he quit! Makes sense now...
For a second i though his village losses had something to do with the massive amount of ODd thats been building up on his account.

What a cheap trick. Allos, you suck and I hope RL prevents you from ever coming back.
And Pat if you are going to come here and be all humble at least give respect where it is due.

DeletedUser

People : (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively;

You just said yourself there were at least two in this thread alone. I believe even just two would fall into the above definition. Thats not even taking into consideration that I would put my life savings he would still manage to get quite a few people to join another one of his tribes. Lest we forget that there has been a few people on here claiming (without people denying it if I remember correct) that Allos? had a couple of tribes still backing him against Static until he disappeared.

Does that answer your question?....as stupid as I think it was considering you answered it in your own post :icon_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.