TRAIN Fights Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belindap

Rather than derail the Top 20 Tribes thread further, I thought perhaps we should move the discussion of TRAIN's incredible (un)popularity with its neighbors here. Since our duke avoids the externals as much as possible, I'll give pcH's side of things. Apologies to everyone, cuz I don't really do PnP. So, this will be brief and to the point.

1. TRAIN are in pcH's way to the rim.
2. TRAIN allied themselves with our food to the west--B~Mist--a little while ago and started plotting our demise.
3. We class TRAIN in the same category as B~Mist--food, that is.

So, we got four of our players on the eastern part of our territory to send a few attacks their way. When the nobles came out, they declared war on us.

To their credit, they have put up a lively defense in the first 24 hours. We did catch them a bit by surprise, so it will be interesting if they ramp it up and try to take some villages off of us.

DeletedUser

You wouldn't be able to enlighten us on the rest that would be defined by the "everybody" in the title of your thread?

Belindap

I honestly don't know who all is fighting them. I just keep hearing rumblings of it on the forum.

Oh, and there was that guy from the Rebels tribe who spammed every member of pcH asking if we were interested in a war. After just about all of us offered to war him, he got to the point, which was a request for us to join the alliance against TRAIN. It was a pretty funny igm exchange.

DeletedUser

No pictures.

Don't care.
:icon_rolleyes: happy?
[SPOIL]
train-tracks-train-tracks-fail-oh-shit-demotivational-poster-1281569140.jpg
[/SPOIL]
I liked this one too
[SPOIL]
3486dfc4-078a-41db-97eb-eb8d06c5c5db.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I honestly don't know who all is fighting them. I just keep hearing rumblings of it on the forum.

Oh, and there was that guy from the Rebels tribe who spammed every member of pcH asking if we were interested in a war. After just about all of us offered to war him, he got to the point, which was a request for us to join the alliance against TRAIN. It was a pretty funny igm exchange.

Will we see that in it's appropriate thread? :icon_biggrin:

Hopefully we'll get a better picture of who is in this war Feeding Frenzy
I wish Train the best of luck, I hope you make PcH and the others work hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95184

I think the title may be a little inaccurate Bel, apparently Train secured a nap with Vodka! today.

Belindap

This is the advanced version, not the picture book version.

DeletedUser

Not a very good advanced version no stat's or graphs so you might as well post some pics.

shauntx

Please tell me you kidding me right?

524 Barbarian Lord Ayok [TRAIN] 2011-09-07 23:52:49
352 Barbarian Lord Ayok [TRAIN] 2011-09-07 23:28:26
525 Barbarian Lord Ayok [TRAIN] 2011-09-07 19:48:07

You do understand you are at war? Yet you are nobling 300 point barbs still. All this talk about Train to only see that their leader was right by calling them n00bs. Its no wonder everyone is saying Train = Fail. TBH Train needs some serious leadership because its might not even be their players it might just be leadership is so bad there that no one cares about anyone but themselves. I feel sorry for the ones that actually are trying to fight they'll be soon left alone all by themselves to fight while others tribe members continue nobling little barb villages. I guess Lod Ayok took a page out of TW.Player book lol

DeletedUser101947

You call me dumb...however; if you would just take a look to see how far away my villa's are. They were 50 hour ish noble runs at the time our only wars were out east (close to me that is) so that is where I went.

Although expecting someone like you who won't even give his/her IGN to do some simple math would be a bit much.

shauntx

You call me dumb...however; if you would just take a look to see how far away my villa's are. They were 50 hour ish noble runs at the time our only wars were out east (close to me that is) so that is where I went.

Although expecting someone like you who won't even give his/her IGN to do some simple math would be a bit much.

Yes I am calling you a n00b! I bet those 300 point barbs fought real hard didn't they? Train just might be the funniest Tribe yet on world 57. Would you like for me to look around your area and provide you of villages that you could have noble instead of 300 point barbs because based on what you saying is that not only are you far from this one side war (yeah your tribe getting their butts kicked) but you saying you don't have anything remotely close to taking that would be decent lol. Thats a true n00b for ya.

Now you asking for my ign lol why so you can send fakes :lol: there's a reason why you guys are so bad! Keep nobling barbs TRUST me I'll be checking and posting why you guys are n00bs. And to think your tribe wanted to ally with our tribe against PcH (yeah your leaders are begging other tribes to join in against the war with PcH) I'm glad we said NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Keep begging other tribes to help you fight off other tribes because you know that you are weak. 300 point barb and still didn't give justification why he just nobled not 1 but 3 of them lol.

fyi... Now the funny part is that you have a but of Vodka! members there but being that your tribe (and its already been proven don't try and deny it) begged them for a NAP if you were smart your tribe would have so many so called NAP/Allies. So yes 100% n00bs. Hmmm I wonder what village you will be nobling next? I'm guessing you will go for a 600 point village?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You claim to have played since w1 or w2 and yet you still haven't figured out to not double post.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually thanks for making them grow :)
In the end I'll get it

DeletedUser

These are even worse than ikill and you guys consider this a war o_O

DeletedUser

Now you asking for my ign lol why so you can send fakes :lol: there's a reason why you guys are so bad! Keep nobling barbs TRUST me I'll be checking and posting why you guys are n00bs. And to think your tribe wanted to ally with our tribe against PcH (yeah your leaders are begging other tribes to join in against the war with PcH) I'm glad we said NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Keep begging other tribes to help you fight off other tribes because you know that you are weak. 300 point barb and still didn't give justification why he just nobled not 1 but 3 of them lol.

It's not just the tribe you are attacking who wants to know who you are it's everyone, we wanna know what tribe is unlucky enough to be stuck with you :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.