TRAIN Fights Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100700

TW Player just your forum presence is a joke. If you really think you don't have spies in your tribe then you are very inexperience!

You can feel free to give us your view points of what YOUR own member has replied to me and I"m not even playing the game I just posted on the forum and received a forum email regarding your tribe. Lets not neglect that people in Train already know whats going on and to be honest I feel (based on emails alone here on the forum) they are capable of leading Train better than you or Murder whoever is the leader. One thing I don't get is you guys don't check accounts to see who is a spy and who is not? But again its hard to do so with so many members so your joy is your pain? 150 paladins lol = 150 Defense? lol

Join the world, or gtfo of this thread. 'Nuff said :|

DeletedUser42127

lol every tribe has spies in them as most players go from one world to the next and see there old friends there and mail them when there in other tribes. Now troll you say your not playing this world ..then what world do you play and ign or are you just a troll who is not good at this game and takes his/her temper out cos you get rimmed every world you play!Lmao

For a player that doesn't under the game you sure do talk a lot of trash kid. I think you might have me mistaken for someone in your tribe what did you call them? n00bs!!! The fact that you don't know me just shows how inexperienced you are I'm pretty sure there are many that know me or I have grown to know on Skype. So again as before I'll ask you this.

1. Why would you call your own tribe members n00bs?
2. If you want to use the 5 vs 1 war excuse why were you guys the idiots that declared on a tribe that you clearly weren't ready for? (poor leadership maybe)
3. At this point in game if I were these other tribes you speak at and since now they have pretty much caught you with your pants down I would start attacking your core! Now why would they do that....... Because most likely thats where all your support is coming from so why no taken out the the n00bs (as you called them) that are actually trying to help.

To be honest you are far from a TW.Player and being that you might think otherwise I will ask any member of any tribe that might be looking at quitting this challenge. Let me take over whatever account and see how good TW.Player is I am willing to bet that he has no skills in game and I will love a chance to prove this. Even if you are in Train and tired of your leadership then email me here and I will take over account or even co play and have a good old laugh as I just disassemble the tribe without them knowing what member I have taken over!

TW.Player you couldn't beat me at this game you might be looking at guides that I helped create lol. Do you even know how to snipe or backtime? I see ToxicChimp just noble your village and you have yet to retaliate against him wow. See the game you play is TribalHugs no Tribalwars kid. Next time before you speak think carefully before you just go posting incorrect information about things you have no clue! And DO NOT say that you didn't write the email remember a screen shot does not lie and from what I have been told there was a lot more to the email that whoever sent it out didn't send.

You better hope no one near you emails me about their account because I'm going to show you what true coordination/sniping/backtime and just so we are clear I will post EVERY attack I do and noblemen on you!

shauntx

Liz yes please join this world I know you playing UK server I think with some others right? I feel sorry for Train leader if she joins she might not be the one you want to take on head to head. Bring back that aggressive style play to .net pleasesssssssssssssss

DeletedUser41903

For a player that doesn't under the game you sure do talk a lot of trash kid. I think you might have me mistaken for someone in your tribe what did you call them? n00bs!!! The fact that you don't know me just shows how inexperienced you are I'm pretty sure there are many that know me or I have grown to know on Skype. So again as before I'll ask you this.

Co, of tw.player here.lol I don't know you and been playing for years but if tht makes me or us inexperienced then bring it noob.:icon_cool:

1. Why would you call your own tribe members n00bs?

I did not see this mail your talking about but yes we have noobs. We are here to make this game fun for as many players as we can. We do not want just the pros so we all can pick on the noobs like you like to do. See we show them a good time and make sure they keep playing tw so we all can keep having fun you see.:icon_eek:

2. If you want to use the 5 vs 1 war excuse why were you guys the idiots that declared on a tribe that you clearly weren't ready for? (poor leadership maybe)

I am sorry if we hurt your feelings by declaring war in a war game but idiots only cry about it and call others the idiot for playing a game how it should be played.:icon_rolleyes:

Edit: I thought you was in pch so over look this > And we are always ready for war so keep looking for all the allies you can. It is a shame that you all need so many to take this noob tribe on. But it makes me laugh to see you all try so hard to get info but lets hope you can trust what you think you are getting.:icon_idea:

3. At this point in game if I were these other tribes you speak at and since now they have pretty much caught you with your pants down I would start attacking your core! Now why would they do that....... Because most likely thats where all your support is coming from so why no taken out the the n00bs (as you called them) that are actually trying to help.

Well then why don't you mail them or just tell them in the forums you have with them in your tribe.:icon_eek: See I was not active the last few weeks but I see I have 3 close friends in pch 1 that lives close by me in rl. But lucky for you I am not the weak player who needs spy info for an easy gaming. I like a far game and a hard fight. Anyone can talk players into merging accounts and noble inactive noobs all day. But we have no allies and plan on going for the players that think they are the best in the game. I have always played that way and always will. And no I do not win them all but I have won plenty and rimed a lot of so called pros. So just come get it if you want it is all I can say and quit trying to win a war threw spies and talking.:icon_biggrin:

To be honest you are far from a TW.Player and being that you might think otherwise I will ask any member of any tribe that might be looking at quitting this challenge. Let me take over whatever account and see how good TW.Player is I am willing to bet that he has no skills in game and I will love a chance to prove this. Even if you are in Train and tired of your leadership then email me here and I will take over account or even co play and have a good old laugh as I just disassemble the tribe without them knowing what member I have taken over!

Well I was thinking you was in pch.lol Here I am wasting my time flaming this noob that most likely got rimed and is trolling his old world forum.:icon_rolleyes:

TW.Player you couldn't beat me at this game you might be looking at guides that I helped create lol. Do you even know how to snipe or backtime? I see ToxicChimp just noble your village and you have yet to retaliate against him wow. See the game you play is TribalHugs no Tribalwars kid. Next time before you speak think carefully before you just go posting incorrect information about things you have no clue! And DO NOT say that you didn't write the email remember a screen shot does not lie and from what I have been told there was a lot more to the email that whoever sent it out didn't send.

You better hope no one near you emails me about their account because I'm going to show you what true coordination/sniping/backtime and just so we are clear I will post EVERY attack I do and noblemen on you!

You make me laugh boy I will find you an account bigger then me and close so we can see you play and not troll. I will send you a mail when I have it and sorry but you have never made one guide ever and really who even uses guides anymore other then first timers?lol

Last edited:

shauntx

Side 1:
Tribes: TRAIN
Side 2:
Tribes: pcH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 154
Side 2: 126
Difference: 28

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 604,883
Side 2: 819,566
Difference: 214,683

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 47,201
Difference: 47,201

chart

Horrible for a tribe of 135 not one village still.

DeletedUser41903

Wow pch are so pro.

Man I guess the whole world should bow down to you all we are all doomed to fail against such skill.lol

DeletedUser

Wow so many trolls in this thread, i'm guessing some of you have had run ins with TRAIN and it didn't go so well? I mean some of you are fuming with some passionate hatred, there's disliking a tribe and hating it, plug that steam pissing out your ears and chill out, it's just a game.

Anyhoo, regardless of the eventuality of this war, people are having fun, good show pcH, that was quite a swift attack and quite unexpected, you got those villa's through the element of surprise so don't expect anymore free rides :icon_wink: Oh and folks, regardless if it's 10,20,30 or 40 players we are against, they are the top tribe and deservedly so, show a bit of respect to both sides and keep the thread at least a little respectably clean or just don't post, K brahs?

DeletedUser

Well we'll see about that new king

lol you and her? if it is a her or mixed as in a beefy girl just called me out. 1 on 1 lmao get an account or join DontworryIamnotverygood they have 4 co,s and play me. Playing TW i have no idea how to play. ;) I think we rimmed you here as you were taken out early by Train while you were under another name here! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

dont worry ill get an acct to beat you up :)

plus i think it will be an easy one since you dont fight :)

140 TW.PLAYER [TRAIN] 324.950

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lizashley- I dont know who you are, i guess i am a noob and inexperienced :(

shauntx

dont worry ill get an acct to beat you up :)

plus i think it will be an easy one since you dont fight :)

140 TW.PLAYER [TRAIN] 324.950

I just saw that too if you look at ODA there isn't a Train member insight :icon_biggrin: I think you have to go to about 150 - 200 to even find one sign of them lol. That was really funny.

All these train members coming in here saying now we picking on them hahaha. I just don't like stupidity. Train war coordinator what the heck are you doing? Why if you guys talk about running with the big tribes is your lowest ODA about 200 before you see a train member? Hug much eh? Train yeah you right everyone does hate you and now I just look 2 days so far you losing a few members? started this war with 141 now now down to 133.

Reason I like pcH is that they didn't have to boost themselves and talk about how good they thought they were. they have been doing it ingame instead remember the old saying,"What have you done for me lately?" What has Train done? Other than cry, complain about being attacked, and looked like a bunch of kids? This is prime example when you have bad leadership being lead by 12 year old kids.

DeletedUser

oh well another tribe to fall down :) = TRAIN :D ... make sure you show yourselves to other people and make your tribe KNOWN since in a few weeks your going to be removed in the rankings list ahahaha AKA. FAIL! thats all

DeletedUser

oh well another tribe to fall down :) = TRAIN :D ... make sure you show yourselves to other people and make your tribe KNOWN since in a few weeks your going to be removed in the rankings list ahahaha AKA. FAIL! thats all

I see you play 58 what is your ign there or are you to young and noob to tell us troll as i can have a co play there! :lol:

DeletedUser

I see you play 58?????
what do you mean?

im so noob but im better than you i can tell you that...

Status
Not open for further replies.