TRAIN Fights Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

shagohad

in tribalwars nothing is set in stone an inexperienced tribe can come out on top with the right moves.... dont count train out because were in the sh** well work our way our or weel die trying... o at least i will... tribal hugs is next door if theres anyone who doesnt agree with me

DeletedUser41903

for as long as you claim to have played, do you not know what strategy is? we have many directions we can go in, as we are in the core... strategically, moving to the rim early game is a sound strategy. (if you are confused you may pm me for a detailed discussion)

lol, yes it is a strategy for tribes to run to the rim for a safe and peaceful game. But good luck getting their it will never happen not this way.

please show some proof of pcH asking others for help. it was TRAIN that declared on us, not vice versa...

I do not need to show prove here and I do not need spies. But if you keep it up I will just post up all pch skype talks.lol Its a shame how weak you guys really are. But unlike you I do not need to prove anything to you I know what I read and see.:icon_wink:

ooo, lookie what we have here... TRAIN got a NAP? with possible alliance? :icon_eek:

And? I do not see what your pont is here noob try again.

[spoil]
218jya.jpg
[/spoil]

did I read that right... members of TRAIN want help with pcH too? hmmm... you might want to check your own forums before saying we are the ones looking for help.

Wow, you guys have screen shots but you all don't need help do you? Keep up the flaming it works for you. Get all the help you can b/c you need it even no it wont make you win.:lol:

again... let me highlight this: please show some proof of pcH asking others for help.

I don't need to show prove yet b/c then the info will stop being posted. But you will learn that one day, keep your mouth shut when you are getting info. Once a tribe finds out they have a spy then they get bad info from then on out.:icon_wink:

again, it is strategy... read up on Sun Tzu... and btw, offense still rebuilds faster than defense.

You need to read up on how to stack my friend. Why would anyone ever have to rebuild their defenses? You can lose them nukes and we can keep that defense buddy.:icon_rolleyes:

where is the pcH member asking for the support on TRAIN frontlines? and even if it was requested support, there's still nothing posted that I, for one, can find that shows pcH asking other tribes to "help us in defeating TRAIN".

They are not asking their tribe for help b/c none of you can send it. Its how it goes when you all try to go mostly offense and think your to good to send support to a tribe mate.:icon_redface:

Now... I think we all know that barbarian nobles and internals are part of the game... inactivity, deleting, RL issues all contribute/hinder their respective tribes...

So Let's compare... I am looking at pcH, TRAIN, and RAoV (as a control)

pch has 22 members
TRAIN has 133 members
RAoV has 60 members

1. Starting with RAoV as a tribe about average of member count for the world right now, ranked 3 in the world.

[spoil]
chart
[/spoil]

Non-tribe ennoblements: 241 conquers 29.61%
Internal ennoblements: 185 conquers 22.73%

of those non-tribe ennoblements,
71 were barbarian,
24 were less than 1,500pts (anyone who thinks it's advantageous to noble villas less need to reevaluate their playing strategy)

2. looking at TRAIN, which is 2 times the size of RAoV and 6 times the size of pcH

[spoil]
chart
[/spoil]

Non-tribe ennoblements: 241 conquers 40.99%
internal ennoblements: 83 conquers 14.12%

87 were barbarian,
47 were less than 1,500pts

3. and pcH, the smallest of the 3 compared here

[spoil]
chart
[/spoil]

Non-tribe ennoblements: 108 conquers 33.23%
internal ennoblements: 71 conquers 21.85%

33 were barbarian,
0 were less than 1,500pts

What do you see here?

I see that pcH is taking advantage of growing by way of larger barbarian villages surrounding them, using the res on troops, not buildings...

I see all tribes keeping their tribe villas inside the tribe, which is a good thing...

I see that TRAIN may have admittedly taken in noobs, but they are not teaching them what are farms, and what are worthwhile villas to noble...

"the easies" would be taking out the non-tribe affiliated players around you, not recruiting them.... 40% of TRAIN's ennoblements are barbs... hope you are practicing your timing on them.

Instead of trying to prove how we fail as a tribe by posting your logic of game play try attacking and fighting ingame. You may learn how to keep your players active so you don't have to eat them up for your own growth or is that what you want so you have something to noble. You play your game and come back weeks or a month from now and see how we are doing. You will most likely quit or be in another tribe b/c of inactivity and fighting wars you can not win.:icon_cool: But good luck to you all and don't think just b/c of the way I talk here that I am better then anyone who plays this game. I just know how to keep it fun and thats all that matters right? But you can keep to your serious gaming it seems to be working until they are no more inactive for you all to noble do to boredom.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

"the easies" would be taking out the non-tribe affiliated players around you, not recruiting them.... 40% of TRAIN's ennoblements are barbs... hope you are practicing your timing on them.

.150ms snipes good for you? there good for me. We have the tribe practicing on barbs 1 member sends on a barb and posts the landing times of the train ie .455 .555.655.755 and the nearest member has to snipe it! Most members do it but some members have fun by sending and not mailing the times till its to late.Bad members so thats why the barb stat is there..

DeletedUser

.150ms snipes good for you? there good for me. We have the tribe practicing on barbs 1 member sends on a barb and posts the landing times of the train ie .455 .555.655.755 and the nearest member has to snipe it! Most members do it but some members have fun by sending and not mailing the times till its to late.Bad members so thats why the barb stat is there..

I see the humour here, and I appreciate it :lol:

DeletedUser95184

LOLWUT?

Are you telling us your nobling barbs by accident? Trolololol??

DeletedUser84663

the point is you should practice on real players :lol:

lol, yes it is a strategy for tribes to run to the rim for a safe and peaceful game. But good luck getting their it will never happen not this way.
lol.. try again. "safe" and "peaceful" are not words I use.

I do not need to show prove here
I do not need to prove anything to you
I don't need to show prove yet
maybe because you have none... but it is not me you need to prove, it's the rest of the community that reads this. You are talking outta yer backend with nothing to show for it.

You need to read up on how to stack my friend. Why would anyone ever have to rebuild their defenses? You can lose them nukes and we can keep that defense buddy.:icon_rolleyes:
stacking? is that what you call the 2 villas worth in them villas TRAIN has on the frontline? You might want to do a lil more. Can't send the bonfire to every villa btw.

Instead of trying to prove how we fail as a tribe by posting your logic of game play try attacking and fighting ingame. You may learn how to keep your players active so you don't have to eat them up for your own growth or is that what you want so you have something to noble. You play your game and come back weeks or a month from now and see how we are doing. You will most likely quit or be in another tribe b/c of inactivity and fighting wars you can not win.:icon_cool: But good luck to you all and don't think just b/c of the way I talk here that I am better then anyone who plays this game. I just know how to keep it fun and thats all that matters right? But you can keep to your serious gaming it seems to be working until they are no more inactive for you all to noble do to boredom.:icon_redface:
attacking and fighting? hmmm

ODA: you have some catching up to do on the attacking/fighting... and you got 2 people on that acct too!
31 snetwoods [pcH] 630.661
139 TW.PLAYER [TRAIN] 326.487

I am not exactly on the "train frontline" where I am... but I might have to consider getting a winter home in K57 maybe...

DeletedUser

LOLWUT?

Are you telling us your nobling barbs by accident? Trolololol??

For the fun! This game is about war ? yes then we have fun and games in our tribe did your spy not tell you ? members are teaching eachother. Nice lets play 4 in a row.

DeletedUser84663

you can have much better tribal games instead of "who can noble/snipe the tiny bonus barb"

DeletedUser

you can have much better tribal games instead of "who can noble/snipe the tiny bonus barb"

Very true but you know here is only for stats and starting wars by flame. In our Train we have fun and members like that,but as you know every tribe have there spies like pcH does for us and we them and there so called little member tribes its fun so lets play some TW plays. For the players who have been here a while you know the flames and plays so please be kind and wait as you know plays take time and wars take longer to win than flames from the number 1 tribe thinking they will win this world.We are all learning every day in this game no matter how long or how good your play is and i learn every day! I would never call myself pro as there is not a pro player in this game on plays/co/active.. we all lose a vill one day but we learn for the next play. Have fun ..meet new friends in/out of tribe and play your game.

DeletedUser84663

where did anyone in pcH say we will win the world? I don't think any of us are individually that pompous.

...but I do have to agree with you that learning every day is a good thing.

DeletedUser41903

lol.. try again. "safe" and "peaceful" are not words I use.

Its what you are looking for though.

See you want the rim so you can be safe from being attacked form all sides, so really your looking for a safe zone right?

maybe because you have none... but it is not me you need to prove, it's the rest of the community that reads this. You are talking outta yer backend with nothing to show for it.

Ok, if you say so.lol And I do not need to prove anything to anyone in this forum or world. I do not care if anyone here believes me or not.

stacking? is that what you call the 2 villas worth in them villas TRAIN has on the frontline? You might want to do a lil more. Can't send the bonfire to every villa btw.

Not sure what your talking about here. If anyone is stacked its with their own troops. Oh, you must be going on what your spy is telling you by whats in the forum.:icon_redface: Hope he keeps you with real info noobs. But you guys don't need any help and yet you show how weak you are by crying for spies.:icon_cry:

attacking and fighting? hmmm

ODA: you have some catching up to do on the attacking/fighting... and you got 2 people on that acct too!
31 snetwoods [pcH] 630.661
139 TW.PLAYER [TRAIN] 326.487

I am not exactly on the "train frontline" where I am... but I might have to consider getting a winter home in K57 maybe...

I am not in a race with you on oda it will come when me and tw start oping other players. We are to busy nobling all the barbs at the moment b/c we are noobs and don't no better.:icon_confused:

And your od is not worth even talking about unless its your first time with that low of an od?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser84663

We are to busy nobling all the barbs at the moment b/c we are noobs and don't no better.:icon_confused:
that is one of the truest comments you have made :icon_cool:

And your od is not worth even talking about unless its your first time with that low of an od?:icon_redface:
I'm confused at what you mean here? it has been a long time since the ODA on an acct I have played was this low... I am falling behind in killing troops :icon_cry::icon_cry:

anyone got marshmellows?
only popcorn with extra butter!
images

DeletedUser

I only smell chachiINcharge cake it will be nice to take but without ign i,m lost but the troll smell is there... hmmmm nice..

DeletedUser84663

you might want to read... I have not kept my acct a secret... not anymore that is.

DeletedUser

Uhhmm, didnt he just prove that he has better ODA than you? And before you claim that your od is better than mine blah blah blah, mine is over twice the size of yours so don't even try to flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.