Traitor Extraordinaire

DeletedUser

coolbreeze, I already did that

This whole thing was in talks. It wasn't until Jaffe booted Sid and company that we were forced to react. Granted it was not handled as I would have liked, but it is what it is.

DeletedUser

You know what's funny, Ananth? The fact that a Duke of Exile approached Sid with a possible offer of merger at the SAME TIME that TSoH was discussing it with him. That Duke stepped down once TATS got rolling, but I would put money on the fact that he did not approach Sid without Mark's consent.

I didn't "offer" you any 1v1. I merely suggested that perhaps you can show us all how uber you are with a fair fight.

If that had happened jmon, i'd have come back to TSOH and not exile.

And dude, whats is fair or uber about a 1v1 between 2 guys 5k's from each ther ? kinda ridiculous sugggestion, as i said a cheap wind up nothing more. Please dont insult your own intelligence or mine. Agreed we are trading insults but they dont have to be this silly.

DeletedUser

Either way, it was handled wrong. Can't change the past but some admission of culpability is a start ;)

CB

Right, in hindsight I would have done things far far differently. But I dont think we were purely the ones that acted in the wrong way :icon_neutral:

And ive said several times on here (I think) that it wasnt conducted in a way we had hoped for, and ive definetly said it in mail to several people.

DeletedUser

Right, in hindsight I would have done things far far differently. But I dont think we were purely the ones that acted in the wrong way :icon_neutral:

And ive said several times on here (I think) that it wasnt conducted in a way we had hoped for, and ive definetly said it in mail to several people.

Yes, probably 50% your guys fault, 10% Jaffe's and 40% the tribe as a whole. Regardless of where the fault truly lies, it was up to the leaders of the TRIBE to make the right decisions for the tribe.

I guess I'm just bitter since I've been an original member of AXE since I was under 200k points.

Eventually, everyone get's over their sadness :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thats funny, in between all this bickering I actually forgot about that.

Yes Axe was approached to create something similar to TATS, but with Exile instead. Would be very very intersting to see if, we had followed that path instead, how many of the Exile people now bashing us, would have joined.... :icon_rolleyes:

well i think there would be some issues involved and im not sure it would have worked at all

DeletedUser

Still disappointed that the doombringer continues to let his minions face the flak and fails to come out himself.

Ancient, even IF Exile had officially proposed to a merger with AXE (as opposed to one duke happening to mention it in a conversation as a possible option), it is still not Sid tearing the heart out of a tribe for his personal gain and other selfish motives for the umpteenth time.

The world has seen many merges and none has evoked the contempt that this one has. Send him out to face the music, how much will you take on his behalf ? This is serious cowardice on his part or he has quit. At least you and jmon have the thingies to stand out here in the public gaze, how long before you lose respect for your own leader ?

DeletedUser

Still disappointed that the doombringer continues to let his minions face the flak and fails to come out himself.

Ancient, even IF Exile had officially proposed to a merger with AXE (as opposed to one duke happening to mention it in a conversation as a possible option), it is still not Sid tearing the heart out of a tribe for his personal gain and other selfish motives for the umpteenth time.

The world has seen many merges and none has evoked the contempt that this one has. Send him out to face the music, how much will you take on his behalf ? This is serious cowardice on his part or he has quit. At least you and jmon have the thingies to stand out here in the public gaze, how long before you lose respect for your own leader ?

thats because none of the mergers have affected the world in quite the same way. Nobody cares when some rim noob tribes ranked outside the top 50 do it, do they? This was on a slighly larger scale :icon_wink:
Sid hasnt read the forums since around the time the Axe/Exile decleration was made, so I cant see him starting now. We still laugh about the things being posted here though.

Ill take a lot on his behalf, since this was a joint effort by all people involved. To think this was purely Sids idea is complete ignorance. I do believe it steemed from a loose conversation me and Willows had some time ago when we were frustrated about the activity of the tribes etc. I could be wrong on that though. If you wanna name me your new 'doombringer' go ahead. Ill probably care about as much as Sid cares, which is very little.

DeletedUser

lmao ancient, funny .. delusions of grandeur nothing less .. you care enough to retort, go figure.

You are not a serial backstabber so you do not deserve the 'doombringer' title. The original clearly is happy to let you guys face it for him, feel free to oblige us continuously. cba to believe that sid doesn't read the forums, try selling us another one, just does not have it in him to face up and answer the questions being posed to him.

Lastly who cares if it was his idea or willows and your's, none of you do this again and again to tribes you are in, so it is all Sid whether you like it or not.

DeletedUser

Ok ancient... I take some offense to that remark... That insinuated that (~SP~) was just some n00b rim tribe... I seem to remeber (~SP~) being a top tribe of the world, and the merger SP and AXE had made a nice impact as well...

As far as you wanting to take some of the cred for sids mergers... You may think you had a hand in it, but reality is that sid got his way, and made you think it was yours... It is called manipulation... it works wonders... and you my friend, were manipulated enough to believe you was even a deciding factor...

DeletedUser

I really dont see how I implied that, especially when I wrote this:
Nobody cares when some rim noob tribes ranked outside the top 50 do it, do they? This was on a slighly larger scale

It had a nice impact :icon_eek:
Glad you think so. But it didnt quite have the impact this has, did it?
Which therefore my point remains.

Wow, you must have hacked my skype or something to see this 'manipulation' first hand, you seem to know oh so much about everything. I think you will be my next port of call when I want to unravel the universes mysteries.

DeletedUser

awesome, give me that call when ever you do...

As for how you implied that ,well if you read the post before hand, your response to that post, it gives the impression that you looked at SP as a n00b rim tribe... and actually that merger did have an effect on the world, I dont know maybe it could be that AXE was made into a power house that was around for a while and had a great impact on the world... for instance TATS is an offshoot of that merger... Seeing that there are a fair amount of villages that tats has that were once SP...

DeletedUser

I really have no idea where you pulled SP into it :lol:
I also learnt how to read a map several weeks before the SP war, so I did actually realise that SP was not a rim tribe. Amazing huh :icon_rolleyes:

I simply compared our scenario to a situation that happens often, with rim tribes (NOT SP for your pleaseure of mind) and the different levels of outrage that these actions create.

Of course SP had an impact, but thus far TATS has had a greater impact on the world. Or did the entire world turn around and start waring Axe as well? What would I know after all... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ancient is right, if anyone really wants to blame someone for this they can blame Ancient and myself...we had been discussing the AXE and TSoH inactivity problems, true a merger was not what was discussed at the time, but had we went with mine and Ancients plan we would have ended up merging regardless....

I really do not understand the contempt that so many ppl have...Exile took in LOTDA who was hated by everyone i thought on w15, but nobody said too much about it because why, because merges happen all the time...then Exile took in quite a bit of NL, players they never attacked but we did, did we fuss about it no...Exile attacked a member of TSoH and sent him threatening mail behind some barbs of all things and did we say much about it no, Mark even had the nerve to lie to me and say he had spoken to Jmon and lion about the attacks, but funny thing was, jmon was in germany and i was sitting him, did we get all pissy because Mark was caught in yet another lie, no....the hate Exile has for TATS can go both ways considering all the lies and underhanded things Mark has done as duke of Exile

DeletedUser

Touched many raw nerves there I see. Exile has no hate for TATS, they just see this as a nice wonderful war to liven up life. And as i keep pointing out Sherry, the reason no earlier merges drew contempt (except coincidentally for Vodka, Nion and SP) were because they did not involve an individual acting in his own interest, acting without keeping his own leader informed and then eventually turning on that leader and proceeding to try and rim him as soon as the merge concluded. When such behaviour is serial, it tends to be loathed. Remember Acid is rightly saying that he predicted this, which shows you exactly how low a certain person with a Buddha like name can sink (read his profile and some bull about ethics and the like even).

No one denies TSOH the right to merge with whomsoever they choose, to deal with inactivity or whatever. I think you know as much as some others, the quality of the relationship I have held with you and your tribe. Why willow, you even thanked me for talking you out of quitting the game a year ago. It's just the particular individual you chose to have a tribal relationship with makes some of us oldies who have been around since the beginning of the world nauseous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

, acting without keeping his own leader informed and then eventually turning on that leader and proceeding to try and rim him as soon as the merge concluded..

Just to clraify this.
Firstly, Jaffe did know it was happening. He only really got in a panic about it when he realised it was so close. Id love to have acess to the old council forums, but alas I dont.

Secondly. No one from Axe was attacked first. Jaffe, Medic and Xan sent a significant amount of attacks at me, before any were returned to them. I think we waited nearly two days before anyone else apart from myself attacked back. So when they try to rim me, you can be damn sure we will return the favour.

DeletedUser

Ananth, before you continue preaching your "holier than thou" speeches, remember...people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. I think people who take over accounts and then send not-too-friendly messages from that account to people who were friends with the original account owner, never once disclosing that it is a new owner, is rather dishonorable as well.

DeletedUser

Vacates the pulpit for Mr honor himself, presenting the original good boy jmonjure.

Fat chance of me stopping to preach at some imaginary offence that your sensitive self has perceived. I indeed have no clue as to who the original account holder is friends with or not, enough people on your tribe knew which account i was on and so did you.

Quite like you to be underhand and try and create complications between friends and tribesmates though, seems to be a habit. Nice try jmon, now send sid out here and stop trying to appear lilywhite.

and while we are on the philosophy lesson, here's one for you ... People who live in grass houses shouldnt get stoned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Vacates the pulpit for Mr honor himself, presenting the original good boy jmonjure.

Fat chance of me stopping to preach at some imaginary offence that your sensitive self has perceived. I indeed have no clue as to who the original account holder is friends with or not, enough people on your tribe knew which account i was on and so did you.

Quite like you to be underhand and try and create complications between friends and tribesmates though, seems to be a habit. Nice try jmon, now send sid out here and stop trying to appear lilywhite.

and while we are on the philosophy lesson, here's one for you ... People who live in grass houses shouldnt get stoned.

That so?

derek1608 on 18.01. at 22:44
don't like the TATS concept ;)

jmonjure on 18.01. at 22:48
why not?

derek1608 on 18.01. at 22:49
never a fan of throwing aside old loyalties and friendships under the guise of making the game more fun for oneself

jmonjure on 18.01. at 23:08
The only friendships I have in exile are you and kev...Mark to an extent.

I had to do something, derek. TSoH could not continue on the way it was going.

derek1608 on 18.01. at 23:17
Well, in the eyes of the world, you picked the wrong bunch of folks to do something with.

Not that we are in a popularity contest here but this move seems to have besmirched the good name of TSOH.

Exile and TSOH go back since way back when, since the beginning of the world almost, why we warred when TSOH was 6 mil and Exile 1 mil and we came out even. Guess none of the older lot who feel that sense of loyalty exist any more. Maybe i am the fossil here.

derek1608 on 29.01. at 20:06
Hi,I see ananthsr,didn't tell you I had left for a while,I am back now

jmonjure on 29.01. at 20:56
Welcome back. I heard ananth took over your account, but not from him

derek1608 on 29.01. at 21:20
Think you would have guessed from the tone of his reply,that it wasn't me.

Looks as if the fun has started

DeletedUser

Anan, i still thank you for that pep you have me a little over a year ago, but your current leader is exactly all the things that you are accusing Sid of being....Kev should have stayed in control of Exile, there was a time i thought i would have never said that, but kev is far more straightforward and nowhere near as manipulative as Mark

DeletedUser

Manipulative is not a bad quality for a leader, just not one that makes you popular.

I'd say some of the best leaders I've ever seen have been manipulative.

However yeah it does count up to if they are manipulating their own members, their allies or their NAPs and enemies :icon_wink: