Travis

Free Mason

Reaction score
yaya chris keep talking, you're a rat playing wolve and think i don't know who you are lmao.

It’s just there’s not many people here accepting of what’s been done. You are 1 of those people. And your reasoning for it seems to be “you guys probably would and that makes you the bad guy rather than the guy who actually did the act”

I think anyone making any excuse for this individuals behaviour probably means they are with him or just as bad as him.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If throwing 1.5m troops down the drain for a handful of villages is a good use of troops, I can see why you noble barbs.

Perhaps you are new at the game, to which i will let this slide.

If you need explinations please feel free to pm me ingame.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It’s just there’s not many people here accepting of what’s been done. You are 1 of those people. And your reasoning for it seems to be “you guys probably would and that makes you the bad guy rather than the guy who actually did the act”

I think anyone making any excuse for this individuals behaviour probably means they are with him or just as bad as him.

Chris have you not spied before? have you not disbanded peoples tribes before? have you not leaked information about people multiple times fucked your own friends over multiple times? you crocky and kurtis seem to do it to each other every world? You kicked and rimmed juulke on classic you and kurtis because kurtis is a bitch.

You do everything travis did, maybe not mail peoples work cause sure thats messed up it is only a game. But everything else he did you do worse.

Free Mason

Reaction score
@DJ300

So 5 posts defending a player that you only now admit is actually worse than the players you try to call out? That’s ingame propaganda and bs lol

If you see from post I called out no team and don’t try to use it as leverage to make anyone else look like the bad guy. But simply warned whoever he may try to join next.

It’s you that’s come here and tried to make it political. Do your fighting ingame kid

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@DJ300

So 5 posts defending a player that you only now admit is actually worse than the players you try to call out? That’s ingame propaganda and bs lol

If you see from post I called out no team and don’t try to use it as leverage to make anyone else look like the bad guy. But simply warned whoever he may try to join next.

It’s you that’s come here and tried to make it political. Do your fighting ingame kid

Wasn't defending anyone, Idk the man seems like a rat. I'm just pointing out not to trust you either.

Free Mason

Reaction score
Dw about mason, he be rimmed shortly

You couldn’t rim me when you was 3x our size, and coordinating with both dark and aNc.
What makes you think you got a chance now we’re in a level playing field with your allies in our rim becoming less and less of threat.

Some of your team have gained my respect for actually putting up a fight knowing they can’t win. Wish I could say the same for you mr barb and internals

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You couldn’t rim me when you was 3x our size, and coordinating with both dark and aNc.
What makes you think you got a chance now we’re in a level playing field with your allies in our rim becoming less and less of threat.

Some of your team have gained my respect for actually putting up a fight knowing they can’t win. Wish I could say the same for you mr barb and internals

I’ve never tried to rim you, and from what i can see your old tribe is no more.

We stomped out honor and now you expect to survive the onslaught? Cute.

I don’t find pleasure in this, you are but a number to me…

Free Mason

Reaction score
I’ve never tried to rim you, and from what i can see your old tribe is no more.

We stomped out honor and now you expect to survive the onslaught? Cute.

I don’t find pleasure in this, you are but a number to me…

Just one of the many of numbers of players you can’t rim >< got any more pushes to noble? Or you quitting soon?

Deleted User - 848983838

Ah yes the renowned XL and Dark Ops against you that you had to fend off lmao.

Can't forgot about how coordinated we were with ANC and XL against you lol

Free Mason

Reaction score
Ah yes the renowned XL and Dark Ops against you that you had to fend off lmao.

Can't forgot about how coordinated we were with ANC and XL against you lol

Admittedly the dark players was the weak point of the op. But you some of you guys co trained with Xl yes

Deleted User - 848983838

Whatever makes you feel better go ahead and exaggerate how hard you had to defend lmao.

Acting like you had to defend against 3 tribes when it was what XL and 2 guys from Dark. Pretty sure AnC wasn't a real thing anymore when BoW got hit. But sure you had to be elite and defend against 3 big tribes lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Free Mason

Reaction score
Whatever makes you feel better go ahead and exaggerate how hard you had to defend lmao.

Acting like you had to defend against 3 tribes when it was what XL and 2 guys from Dark. Pretty sure AnC wasn't a real thing anymore when BoW got hit. But sure you had to be elite and defend against 3 big tribes lol

So yes dark coordinated with xl. Thanks for the confirmation, immediately following your initial denial ><

I’m not acting like we’re elite I’m simply stating if Xl couldn’t rim us with that advantage what makes them think they can now lol. The rest is you trying to put words in my mouth. We never claimed to be good. Just good enough to upset the big name loud mouths it seems.

NukesOnDemand

Reaction score
@Free Mason you spoke about “empty accusations” earlier. Would you happen to have any proof of Travis actually doing what you said, or are those also just empty accusations?
Asking for a friend.

-NoD

Deleted User - 848983838

So yes dark coordinated with xl. Thanks for the confirmation, immediately following your initial denial ><

I’m not acting like we’re elite I’m simply stating if Xl couldn’t rim us with that advantage what makes them think they can now lol. The rest is you trying to put words in my mouth. We never claimed to be good. Just good enough to upset the big name loud mouths it seems. Acting like 2 people is a whole nother tribe coordinating against you smh

Yea man two people doing their own thing with XL is totally 2 tribes coordinating and you are elite for defending against 3 tribes lol