Tribal Slaves

• Thread starter RelentlessBastard
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This is what was posted. And that player is also now in TS. Btw, which tribe are you in then? I don't believe I see you in high performance with that name, so there's no way to really tell who you are.

I am in Scion. I took over an inactive account that I am rehabilitating.

That makes it pretty easy to narrow down. :p

I was looking for a large challenge and will most likely be rimmed which will be good because I have always wanted to know what that feels like.

DeletedUser

I am in Scion. I took over an inactive account that I am rehabilitating.

That makes it pretty easy to narrow down. :p

I was looking for a large challenge and will most likely be rimmed which will be good because I have always wanted to know what that feels like.

So DC or Death ? :p

DeletedUser

Yes we have failed :icon_rolleyes: Lost the mighty PTG as a nap :icon_cry:

More looking at the fact that you failed to control your members. Honestly, why should I care about a NAP with you when your members don't honor them? I was forwarded other reports by other members who were attacked by your members during the NAP. Why should I care about a tribe where it's leaders don't care if their members attack during a NAP, or when they have a diplomat who actually doesn't do ANY diplomacy?

DeletedUser

More looking at the fact that you failed to control your members. Honestly, why should I care about a NAP with you when your members don't honor them? I was forwarded other reports by other members who were attacked by your members during the NAP. Why should I care about a tribe where it's leaders don't care if their members attack during a NAP, or when they have a diplomat who actually doesn't do ANY diplomacy?
Our diplomat (Y)ellow did tremendous diplomacy so please unless your in TS don't talk negative about him. Not my fault our members attacked your guys during their nap.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So then why did he keep attacking? Your member Vsax08 is the reason the NAP was broken. He repeatedly attacked me and another member, and you said you'd talk to him, but talking does nothing.

He is continuing his attacks since the nap is no more...