lets get a few facts together the last world you made end war was w88

you were getting your ass kicked so your tribe hit mass delete

the time before that it was gold/any and how did you win that world

oh yeah thats right it was a merge to win

none of these are impressive you know

DeletedUser118447

who ever told you thats a liar

On 07/05/2017, at 10:29, four nerds no villages wrote:

> ive got the LCM to investigate him (rofl)

bdff34b2118bb78ce6c9ec83cd28e1fa.png

DeletedUser118447

lets get a few facts together the last world you made end war was w88

you were getting your ass kicked so your tribe hit mass delete

the time before that it was gold/any and how did you win that world

oh yeah thats right it was a merge to win

none of these are impressive you know

Well your tribe is currently getting their 'ass' handed to them by us. So if we aren't impressive what does that makes |W|S| I wonder?

tumblr_mij7o4bfr71s4vka6o1_500.gif

Lord BillyNoMates

Well your tribe is currently getting their 'ass' handed to them by us. So if we aren't impressive what does that makes |W|S| I wonder?

tumblr_mij7o4bfr71s4vka6o1_500.gif

i Highlighted something now take a good look at it and answer why are you trying to take credit by yourselves when you and noobs had to beg over 3 other tribes to join in?

and if you try to call that a lie then explain why ctrl family and smurfs co-ordinated attacks with you and noobs

DeletedUser118447

One: I don't even know who Smurfs are.

Two: you can contact the ctrl guys and ask them if we approached, we didn't. Besides they are hardly a family they have like 10 members or something right? Hahahaha

Three: you've already told so many lies on this thread already so why would anyone believe you?

We have a joined chat and forum with Noobs and that is it, we are good allies though even if we did ask those other tribes for assistance I wouldn't lie about it. I kinda wish we did now :/

You are rank two, we are rank 8 and 10. You shouldn't have any excuses pal, I think you owe your members an apology.

Lord BillyNoMates

One: I don't even know who Smurfs are.

Two: you can contact the ctrl guys and ask them if we approached, we didn't. Besides they are hardly a family they have like 10 members or something right? Hahahaha

Three: you've already told so many lies on this thread already so why would anyone believe you?

We have a joined chat and forum with Noobs and that is it, we are good allies though even if we did ask those other tribes for assistance I wouldn't lie about it. I kinda wish we did now :/

You are rank two, we are rank 8 and 10. You shouldn't have any excuses pal, I think you owe your members an apology.
you may not of approached the ctrl family but noobs did and noobs did ask for there help so if nobody in royal knew about this now you do

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
noobs and royal seem to think the war is over and remember that an over confident commander often fails let me give you a few examples

I will highlight something for you billy. Please read this and tell me who actually is overconfident.
Lord BillyNoMates Apr 18, 20:44
you have a skype convo you are needing to respond to

iamtell13 Apr 18, 20:51
i will respond to whatever, when i see fit.

Busy atm.

Lord BillyNoMates Apr 18, 20:53
its fine because youll be on this world another 7 days max xD

10th may, and we are still here. Sorry, billy boy.

i Highlighted something now take a good look at it and answer why are you trying to take credit by yourselves when you and noobs had to beg over 3 other tribes to join in?

and if you try to call that a lie then explain why ctrl family and smurfs co-ordinated attacks with you and noobs

Grow up billy.
Like I said once. I don't have 10 allies, it is you who has 10 enemies.
You can whine all you like about how unfair this world is to you.

And about credits lol
Royal deserves the credit. If you doubt me, you can check your own stats again billyboy.

Lord BillyNoMates

ok then give me half hour to get my spy to show me mails of the alliance agreement between noobs and ctrl family

Lord BillyNoMates

straight up fact is we didnt nobody many of ctrl until they decided to join in the war and they have lost over 15 since

and they dont even put up a fight

funniest part is they know which villages are stacked and yet ctrl still go in blind

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score

Im typically a quiet person but i felt like correcting something you said...we didnt beg other tribes to hit you,

Im typically a quiet person as Id like my actions to speak more of me than my words but i felt like saying something today..We didnt beg for them to jump in, they're the ones who wanted to attack you and all I did was coordinate an attack for all of us..It was hard given you have spies everywhere but managed to pull it off...anyway a single or two wins doesnt matter, we'll see the following days..

Lord BillyNoMates

this war is far from over and it wont be over anytime soon thats for sure

but what im am curious about though is something

what was the reason for royal turning on even more of there members

DeletedUser120513

The slides show a twisted truth, because a lot of villages have been lost because of tragic circumstances, like a big player going offline for long enough to get nobled...

But I'll give it to royals, the main they took from Lord Billynomates was a well thought out operation, the other nobles were merely unfortunate circumstances. We're outnumbered south and you're taking a few villages there, well done.

That's not sarcastic, well done.

But don't consider yourselves the victors yet.

Also about the part where you said |W|S| members think lowly of their leaders, I beg to differ. Most of the tribe members deeply respect our leaders.
Don't say 'all the tribe members' of |W|S| don't like their leaders when only a small part do.

DeletedUser118447

this war is far from over and it wont be over anytime soon thats for sure

but what im am curious about though is something

what was the reason for royal turning on even more of there members

I can send you all the information about our recent dismissals to you if you are really that concerned. Not like it is any of your concern.
You're always quick to divert the attention away when it is your tribe being humiliated. I find it amusing.

PS, since you mentioned turning on your members:

Application from copius
Hi yes I'm a refugee from wait n see so I understand if I'm turned down, I will say I have been left out in the cold as I took a hit and without any conversation was kicked even though I had fairly large numbers out supporting tribe mates and wasn't local to most of my tribe.

DeletedUser118447

ok then give me half hour to get my spy to show me mails of the alliance agreement between noobs and ctrl family

Also another thing, I've seen you do this at least three or four times on externals:

'Give me 30 minutes to get evidence'
And then it's never posted.

giphy.gif

Lord BillyNoMates

that has something to do with my spy in noobs being offline and i have to wait for him to respond :)

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

What's that gonna achieve?
Let me help you there billyboy - Yes, CTRL is our ally. Is that what you want to hear? The obvious thing?

funniest part is they know which villages are stacked and yet ctrl still go in blind

We aimed to clear those stacks, and noble. Its called coordination, and not going in blind. Even i donated my nuke to clear the stacks lol
You should know that brah, the plan worked perfectly for your main.

Anyway billy boy, no one ever said this is over, or this ends here. We aren't celebrating like you would. We just like to hear you whine, a few posts here and there do the job just fine.