Tribal Tribune Chapter XVIII

• Thread starter DeletedUser120589
  • Start date

What tribe do you want to know more about?

• Screw

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • |W|S|

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Panda

• Inc

• Serene

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • ~LP~

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • NOOBS

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • RoyaLE

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

Hope in the next issue there will be no more DAWN topic. I honestly fed up of their noobish story and to be fair even in the startup of world i dont found them significant so lets bury this topic please but overall a very interesting and good read.
I was going to introduce everyone to avatar. that and a interesting rumor i heard involving Inc, Royal and Avatar yes they are all connected

Dethgripp

DAWN is done for. They are basically rolling over to get away from the leadership now. Time to move on to the next story eh? I do like how these are making the externals more interesting BTW. Good work :)

DeletedUser

Hope in the next issue there will be no more DAWN topic. I honestly fed up of their noobish story and to be fair even in the startup of world i dont found them significant so lets bury this topic please but overall a very interesting and good read.

Agreed.

Nothing interesting about them, but a good read.

DeletedUser120633

"While the current situation is not a full blown war, predictions about who will come out on top is already obvious. Voodoo. who lead a successful op vs Farm early on in the game is currently a high ranking member of Serene who presence will be noted. While FAKE! has speculations about most of their tribe members being PP farmers. The speculations how ever come from inside the rankings of the FAKE! tribe!"

Farm failed bc of poor leadership, most of Farm! players didnt even knew about the OP... LMAO.

DeletedUser

One does not need leadership to win a world.

Only a team of self going players that got the experience and teamwork that is needed.

DeletedUser118447

One does not need leadership to win a world.

Only a team of self going players that got the experience and teamwork that is needed.

Most of the time it requires good leadership to create well-rounded cohesive players though

DeletedUser120633

The key to a successful op, stealth ^^

But nah that Wiz kid... great leadership potential:D
I meant, even days after the OP was over they didn't know there even was an OP against them

DeletedUser120589

I would have to argue about .07 being a great leader. I have been getting his tribe members to come forward to me and they don't seem to be to happy with his leadership as of right now

DeletedUser120589

HAIM are you the petty one attacking me in the game? its getting annoying -_- 48 hours

Lord BillyNoMates

you think thats annoying i have someone called makellae or something attacking me 130 times from 80 hours away all because hes a bitch of 07. kreiger

DeletedUser120589

i have been attacked like 3 times by jafthegreat from HAIM tribe lol was wondering if it was you

he is 25 hours away lmao I'm guessing not a fan of the tribal tribune hahaha

DeletedUser118447

I have no words.. Lol

I have nothing to do with that tribe. I was account sitting one of their members a couple of weeks back and changed the name of the tribe to 'HAIM'.

DeletedUser118447

you think thats annoying i have someone called makellae or something attacking me 130 times from 80 hours away all because hes a bitch of 07. kreiger

Just because you are being attacked doesn't mean it has anything to do with RoyalE. Though I do find this comment highly amusing lol, just shows how many haters you have.