Tribalwars, a dying game? :O

DeletedUser

This is the era of 5+ players on an account... Not the way it was meant to be played (Which is why on Grepolis co-playing is banned) I miss the old days, when we didnt have to complain about missing the old days...

-Rayn

Dan Rather

This is the era of 5+ players on an account... Not the way it was meant to be played (Which is why on Grepolis co-playing is banned) I miss the old days, when we didnt have to complain about missing the old days...

-Rayn

Well said, I said to myself......

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i preferd the old new days when merging didnt excist and archers were here bit like w9 thats the world i started off in what happend there? and i hope tribal wars doesnt die its a good game

DeletedUser

Pre-mades are the killer swamp an area then more often than not die out leaving large areas of grey which are just boring

DeletedUser

Lmao, eventually there'll be like 3 players per world, each with 500 co-players.

DeletedUser

"My play time is 5 minutes every other day. But I'll claim all of my co-player's accomplishments as my own 'cuz Im just so super leet."

-Rayn

DeletedUser

I hate co-players.
I hate premades.
I even hate aliases.

But that's the natural progression of the game. As people discover more creative and easier ways of getting better at the game, the less of a chance newer players will have - But you can't stop what's already occurred so easily, however you can assist with the efforts to keep the player pool high.

I'm slightly disappointed at how much this worlds marketed newbie theme was rejected so quickly.

Swans1981

"My play time is 5 minutes every other day. But I'll claim all of my co-player's accomplishments as my own 'cuz Im just so super leet."

-Rayn

It's wierd how you complain, yet you actually have a co..? :icon_rolleyes:

Co playing is fine in my eyes, aslong as it's like 2 or 3 people. Helps you cut down your hours on the game, since we all know it's too addictive for our own good.

DeletedUser

It's wierd how you complain, yet you actually have a co..? :icon_rolleyes:

Co playing is fine in my eyes, aslong as it's like 2 or 3 people. Helps you cut down your hours on the game, since we all know it's too addictive for our own good.

You havent known me long enough to realize. Wisp logs on about once every two weeks or if I explicitly ask her to cover for me... thats hardly a co, its more like a sitter. Yes, she did play nearly 75% of the time when I first started, but since then she has barely been on.

Im not denying that I have a co, or trying to dodge the statement, simply saying that my co isnt like other co's, we dont have a set schedule.

-Rayn

EDIT: For those who followed me in the past, I used to play Grepolis and the mods started getting on me when I mentioned bringing on Merce. Thats why we came back to Tribal Wars in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The whole thing of this being a newbie world went out the window with some of the settings really. Why are players allowed to send trains in such short time ranges ? It is not possible on my connection and is even further from reality if I use a mobile connection/dongle. It gives such an advantage to those with the right technology - you might as well allow someone to send 4 nobles in the same attack, so long as there is a tag. I don't recommend it, but it would give a level playing field. I don't object to there being this option on other worlds, but not necessarily on a 'newbie' world, as some of the strategies I learned as a newb becaome redundant.

I have to agree with those who have suggested that someone playing a reasonable time per day by themself can't compete. Allowing hundreds or thousands of fake attacks of one unit each is plain silly and not in keeping with the logic of the game. Those of us with real lives have no time to tag all those attacks and don't really see why we should have to.

I understand co-playing and have done it to get a good start in a world, but it is clearly an advantage to those players. If they can launch attacks when you're offline, then you can't know when they were sent (unless you look at attack/command IDs - but that's hardly intended as part of the game). That's fair enough to an extent, but over time, players who find they are not competitive, or just keep losing, will be driven away.

I know I started playing and got addicted, but reckon I'd be more likeley to get put off if I started now as the noob/experienced player divide becomes larger.

DeletedUser25256

I agree with whats been said above , Addicted absolutely Love the game and will be here as long as its up , For many its about and me as well is the friendship that can be made yr after yr , That's whats cool . Been here for a long time and a # of worlds . I to miss those days , you all take care .

DeletedUser

Ya'll are a bunch of sissy's now days.

I first started this game on world six several years ago.

In my opinion it has been a down hill slide ever since especially in terms of aggression.

I remember a time it seemed every noble rusher got taken care of properly!

A time b4 Opera t-trains and mass fake attack scripts...

Back when you actually collapsed windows.

That is tribal wars to me.

Last edited by a moderator: