Tribe Changes

DeletedUser

Tired of all the Trolls and mass-recruitment allegations. Here is the list of tribe changes for top tribes (in ascending order):

1. PFF - 49
2. Varyag - 154
3. Jager - 164
4. Inbred - 189
5. Sexy - 192
6. Knock - 234

Former tribes: 1 UP - 216.

Tribe changes are the best indicator of recruitment patterns. The three tribes with least tribe changes are the ones involved in wars against the other tribes listed.

Several conclusions here:

1. PFF is the most stable tribe on this world.

2. Varyag (blamed for mass-recruitment) has the second smallest tribe changes number! How could this be, if we are mass-recruiting so much and 'merging our way out of wars'? I can explain this - our core remains largely the same and most recruits stay around for a long time, unlike in other tribes! We only recruit when we need to in areas we do not control (like recent Barcode recruitment). Our recruitment is more high-profile and hence more visible than other tribes', but is still actually lower in number than Inbred, Sexy and Knock, who have been criticising us so much lately! Draw your own conclusions.

3. Knock surprised me with their number! What's happening there, Cody?

4. Even 1 UP (long gone) has more changes than us, Varyag.

5. The fact that Varyag have more members than anyone else should suggest that our number should be higher, but it is actually lower! This implies higher stability and lower turn-over.

Troll you hearts out now, kids!

Mik

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mhm... i've not taken time ta analyze this, but disagree on fact tribechanges indicate who be mergin mo' or is mo' stable... simple 'cause this only shows who left n' joined combined! Regardless o' reasons, folks gettin rimmed, internalled, or actually goin inactive/barb do not account fer stability specially that some tribes mayhaps had turmoils at world start-up but now be far stable than crews with "lesser" tribe changes.

DeletedUser

mhm... i've not taken time ta analyze this, but disagree on fact tribechanges indicate who be mergin mo' or is mo' stable... simple 'cause this only shows who left n' joined combined! Regardless o' reasons, folks gettin rimmed, internalled, or actually goin inactive/barb do not account fer stability specially that some tribes mayhaps had turmoils at world start-up but now be far stable than crews with "lesser" tribe changes.

That makes little sense and I will tell you why:

Tribe changes show total turn-over in a given tribe. The less turn-over (including those who left or got rimmed), the more stable the tribal membership, the more stable the tribe! Most top tribes did not have too many people rimmed, so the %age of those to the total would be small and wouldn't change the total much. All tribes had people leaving and/or rimmed, so that is a flawed argument in itself, since we are comparing, not talking about one tribe only! Basically, from a mathematical viewpoint, tribal changes are a very good indication of how stable a tribe is!

Deleted User - 10770065

Don't mind the idea of the thread, but the tribe changes also count for people leaving like for when 1 UP disbanded, so that adds up a good extra amount. Also, 1 UP was a huge premade at start up with a lot of members that started and some quitting or being rimmed pretty quickly. Let's look from a war point of view, during the war between Varyag and 1 UP & KVWN, 1 UP and KVWN made a combined total 3 recruitments through (which were all 1 UP) the entirety of their wars. Whereas Varyag made 31. Obviously also Varyag were a different tribe back then under Garrock, recruitment was pretty limited but now it's been excessive and unnecessary, which is a shame because they can win the world without all these recruits coming in constantly and it effectively kills most of the fun in my opinion. I hear a lot within the tribe "It's a shit world, let's get it over with." The reason why it's a pretty shit world is because of all the recruiting, so let's disable the invite button for a long time and see where it gets us.

DeletedUser89005

lol..

and to think of the time and the thought that shnobel put into that for it to be shot down so quickly..

DeletedUser

lol..

and to think of the time and the thought that shnobel put into that for it to be shot down so quickly..

Yeah, like all of 5 mins on twstats....

Shaun, it's two different things to say that Varyag recruited excessively to some members' liking (we have talked about this before) and that Varyag are mass-recruiters, who recruit more than other tribes. We have come under criticism from tribes, which have recruited more members than us over the course of this world! This was my point - they recruit more, then slam us for recruitment! Hypocricy at its best!

DeletedUser

what a load of bollox, how many times we merged? 1,2,3,4...none..what u on 3 or 4?

DeletedUser

what a load of bollox, how many times we merged? 1,2,3,4...none..what u on 3 or 4?

You mean that TWStats have the wrong number for Knock? :)

We merged once, actually, with Method and we took in 15 out of the 90 members they had. The rest was simple recruitment. You don't know the difference between merges and recruitment? Or is anyone recruited considered a merge where you come from?

In any case, 234 changes is a ridiculous number for such a small tribe, that also started later than us! Speaks for itself! Recruit much? Kick much? What is happening there?

Bottom line - recruitment is recruitment, whether in a merge or not and Knock have had way more of it than we did! Fact! Live with it!

DeletedUser

You mean that TWStats have the wrong number for Knock? :)

We merged once, actually, with Method and we took in 15 out of the 90 members they had. The rest was simple recruitment. You don't know the difference between merges and recruitment? Or is anyone recruited considered a merge where you come from?

In any case, 234 changes is a ridiculous number for such a small tribe, that also started later than us! Speaks for itself! Recruit much? Kick much? What is happening there?

Bottom line - recruitment is recruitment, whether in a merge or not and Knock have had way more of it than we did! Fact! Live with it!

zzz already heard what a shitty player u are, guess u a shitty leader too..how can u not call the barcode players a merge? u took around 50% of their players u silly sausage

DeletedUser89005

lol..

i think shnobel has a sore set off buttocks when its comes to varyag being called mass-recruiters.. i wonder why though.. Hmmm???

DeletedUser

because he likes to make out varyag are a war tribe despite being allied to 2 of the top 5 and merging 3-4 tribes lol

DeletedUser

zzz already heard what a shitty player u are, guess u a shitty leader too..how can u not call the barcode players a merge? u took around 50% of their players u silly sausage

Heard what a shitty player I am? Now, that is interesting... Heard from whom, may I ask? Is that a TW consesus opinion? I guess, you have never come up against me in war, nooby. :)

Let's turn the tables here - I can honestly say that I have never heard anyone say to me that you are a 'shitty player'. I actually have never heard of you before as a player. At least you have heard of me - it is flattering! :)

FYI, I am not a leader of Varyag. Direct your comments elsewhere for that.

I guess, by your logic, since we took one player from Sexy, we have merged with Sexy. In that case, you have merged with Barcode, babe! Try harder...

Regarding wars and warring tribes, we are (and have been since the beginning of this world) the tribe with the highest OD. That is all you need to call any tribe a 'warring tribe'. And no, before some nooby trolls post crap again, new recruit's OD pre-Varyag does not get added to the tribal OD. We are also top of the war ranking list.

Regarding allies, when we allied those two tribes, neither of them was in the top 3 and PFF was below the top10. Just shows that we can pick our allies correctly.

DeletedUser89005

your a crap player in my eyes kid.. you dont even have your own account, whats that say when you have to play anothers!! grow a set and do your own, atleast then you can be taken at face value as opposed to anothers hard work!!

DeletedUser

your a crap player in my eyes kid.. you dont even have your own account, whats that say when you have to play anothers!! grow a set and do your own, atleast then you can be taken at face value as opposed to anothers hard work!!

What??? Hahahahahaha. It figures now. Which account do you think I am playing? Mikabuk is my account! I've been the sole owner of it since I created it way back on world 57! In all my years on TW, I have never joined anyones account...ever. I have quit before and left my accounts to the tribe I was in though. :)

DeletedUser89005

grow up kid, if mikabuk was here to say that then perhaps, but shnoble is and he is a crap player, and thats stats and facts, therefor you posting and claiming otherwise is utter nonsense!!!

DeletedUser

grow up kid, if mikabuk was here to say that then perhaps, but shnoble is and he is a crap player, and thats stats and facts, therefor you posting and claiming otherwise is utter nonsense!!!

Hahahahahahahaha....hahahahahahahaha....

Shnobel is also my nick, which I created for World 65. So are about 5 more nicks. Don't be a complete muppet! :)

I am, and always will be, the original mikabuk. My e-mail is, and always will be, linked to the mikabuk account, whether I leave it to certain players (like Steve on w57) or not.

DeletedUser89005

again, nonsense...

how many times must you need to be told shnoble is and always will be known a crap player.. like it or lump it kid, your just a clown.. and the stats on here show that..

DeletedUser

again, nonsense...

how many times must you need to be told shnoble is and always will be known a crap player.. like it or lump it kid, your just a clown.. and the stats on here show that..

Hahahaha...still funny. Seek help, Big Bird

DeletedUser89005

i am not the one playing the game under anothers hard work and posting from another account am i, you are, like i have said shnoble is and always be known as a clown in tribal wars.. if that account is yours then post from it?

DeletedUser

i am not the one playing the game under anothers hard work and posting from another account am i, you are, like i have said shnoble is and always be known as a clown in tribal wars.. if that account is yours then post from it?

I don't have a forum account called 'mikabuk'.

Anyway, back on topic...