Tribe Changes

Deleted User - 10770065

What, why should a female get more priority over a male in recruitment?

DeletedUser

load of crap lol

although you picked a decent guy with Steve

On topic you can look at the tribe changes of a tribe but this only lists the core tribe member changes. You could recruit a player that has 100 previous tribe changes before joinin a core tribe and its recorded as 1 on that tribes stats so the whole thread is crap to be honest and not an accurate reflection of the historical stats of the people being recruited.
We can all play with the figures its nothin more than smoke and mirrors shit

I put my hand up to askin others to recruit some of the players that was useless but Im a sucker for givin people a chance, and if theyre female I dont care how crap they are I ask they get invited :)

What do individual player stats have to do with anything? We are talking about tribal stats only (ie. tribal turn-over). Whatever any given player did before makes no difference to the topic discussed.

Steve is a great guy, no argument there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What do individual player stats have to do with anything? We are talking about tribal stats only (ie. tribal turn-over). Whatever any given player did before makes no difference to the topic discussed.

tribal turn over, dont talk rubbish. Its the historical detail on these players that is as much a factor as the core tribe changes.
I could create a tribe now with some members and have near no tribe changes but it means nothin unless you take into consideration the backin detail on the players

DeletedUser

tribal turn over, dont talk rubbish. Its the historical detail on these players that is as much a factor as the core tribe changes.
I could create a tribe now with some members and have near no tribe changes but it means nothin unless you take into consideration the backin detail on the players

We are not discussing players! We are discussing tribes! We are discussing tribal recruitment, not player choices! Keep this on topic and stop derailing the conversation please.

DeletedUser89005

What, why should a female get more priority over a male in recruitment?
in all my time in TW i have found the ladies to be more active and in many ways more ruthless in there game play.. and by ladies i mean gals aged 30-50.. gals with children at home who have nothing other than smashing your back door in at night when your sleeping..

Deleted User - 10770065

in all my time in TW i have found the ladies to be more active and in many ways more ruthless in there game play.. and by ladies i mean gals aged 30-50.. gals with children at home who have nothing other than smashing your back door in at night when your sleeping..

That does sound ruthless indeed :icon_eek:

DeletedUser89005

hmmm.. did i say gals i meant horrid old hags with pimples..

DeletedUser89005

leave shaun alone chick, he is only but a pup.. you know me, i prefer my pups with a bit more meat on them lol...

Deleted User - 10770065

markey_mark_wtf.gif

DeletedUser

We are not discussing players! We are discussing tribes! We are discussing tribal recruitment, not player choices! Keep this on topic and stop derailing the conversation please.

shnobel
user-online.png

reputation_pos.png
Join Date2012,October 24thPosts369

[h=2]
icon1.png
Tribe Changes[/h]
Tired of all the Trolls and mass-recruitment allegations. Here is the list of tribe changes for top tribes (in ascending order​

Players are the tribe :D historically if these players have moved tribes many times thats the accurate reflection

your opening statement was about trollin on mass recruitment. You then put some stats up favourable to your tribe and making out this tribe was the worse than others. And like I said your stats are useless.
If premades were to go to war and no option to leave the tribe or limited tribe changes allowed, then we would have a show but as the settings stand tribe changes mean nothin or at the most nothin relevant.

About the same as this thread, if you take the tits statments out of it :)

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Everyone that has half a brain will defend his tribe anyway possible and say its the best tribe in the world even if it sucks,until the day he made up his mind to move to another tribe or gets butthurt cause he got rimmed and no invite and blames the tribe.