Tribe recruitment discussion.

DeletedUser

If no one detected the sarcasm in that post, your all idiots (it is a quote from co.uk....), I will give the benefit of the doubt though

You quote Pervis and yet do not understand what he is saying. I think you maybe are the idiot ??

Mr.Impossible

Sorry what is define as a pride here in TW ?
Pride send a trains , snipe or whatever ... This is internet ... Jeez ...
Are you trying to compare RL with TW ... Pls guys stop with that ...
You are coming here to rise your pride ? If that is true can I be a king here cause my RL is failed ?
Once you log in TW the door is closed ... Just as simple that is another world, and they called it W45 ...

About RL I think Abraham Lincoln said it "The only thing that the man own is Pride and Family" (Not sure that spelled right ... And yeah That's called RL)

Ahh.. shveik kids like taking prides here and thats why they are arrogant. I do agree 99.9% but 00.1% disagree, some play with friends who are in real life, and they talk over and think about pride, if there was no pride where would be arrogancy? I know arrogancy can come in many forms but one of them is pride. But remember I agree with you 99.9%!!! :axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

You quote Pervis and yet do not understand what he is saying. I think you maybe are the idiot ??

Did I ever say i was quoting it for
A. the same reasons
B. The same purpose
C. In context
I was making a joke you idiot.
Feel free to continue your forum vendetta against me, I will continue to past facts, you will continue to spew crap, I don't care...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Troops may die but they protect you, points just show what you can possibly get.
Points don't keep your village from getting nobled, troops do.:lol:

Hmm, depends, many would call it noobish, but I can honestly say in my first world my real-life friend that got me to try this game originally had crap for troops but never got attacked because he pointwhored himself to rank 1 in his K.

DeletedUser

Did I ever say i was quoting it for
A. the same reasons
B. The same purpose
C. In context
I was making a joke you idiot.
Feel free to continue your forum vendetta against me, I will continue to past facts, you will continue to spew crap, I don't care...

If no one detected the sarcasm in that post, your all idiots (it is a quote from co.uk....), I will give the benefit of the doubt though

Yes i am sorry i didnt catch your obvious joke in which you call anyone who does get the sarcasm you were orginally posting an idiot, which of course in itself was a joke right >?

Sigh And i have no forums vendetta against you.

DeletedUser

Yes i am sorry i didnt catch your obvious joke in which you call anyone who does get the sarcasm you were orginally posting an idiot, which of course in itself was a joke right >?

Sigh And i have no forums vendetta against you.

Exactly.
It seems like it <3 :/

DeletedUser

Its called selection... I mean whos gonna hand pick 40 members at the start of the round (as some of the tribes have been around since then) plus people quit ect.

DeletedUser

Idiot.

It's obvious.

Good tribes do not dismiss their dead weight, nor recruit to replace players who quit. They just continue fostering inactive accounts.

Disclaimer: This post may contain traces of sarcasm.

I r noob. :(

Ballistik, you did you steal my siggy? :/