Tribe recruitment discussion.

DeletedUser

You recruit the proper way. Contact players and get to know their experience, if they are highly skilled let them in your tribe.

I always recruit when they are cool people, being a girl is a plus ( no discrimination here ).

Most of the time the funniest players turn out to be good ones as well.

Your our BUFFET

Uhm........ Rejected Devil, Looks like Mr Mage has come back to you and made you the biggest idiot in tw again.....

mattcurr

You recruit the proper way. Contact players and get to know their experience, if they are highly skilled let them in your tribe. Unless your looking to be average rank and nothing but easy targets for the better tribes.

Whats wrong with dismissing people to make room for someone with HIGHER POINTS. Please if your going to argue with me state decent points.

Odd you speak of this as though your in some sort of supper elite tribe. To be honest I see no supper elite tribe on this world. I have been in some, but they were not the best tribes I have been in. The best tribes I have been in keep a flux of players coming in and out. Knowing when to slow, and speed that flux up is all that really matters. But the tribe that ever closes recruitment has a fool for a leader. And the tribe that keeps members in for appearances has a fool for a leader.

Most likely you either have something against the before mentioned tribes, or you are blindly following what others have said in the past about good tribes. But the reality of the situation is that most players wouldnt know a good tribe verses a bad tribe if it hit them over the head.

Your our BUFFET

I know, I was being sarcastic because he said that sir mage was his "cousin".

DeletedUser

Im only going to rate tribes by their changes at this stage:

Ghosts Tribe Changes - 159
Ego!!! Tribe Changes - 106
HuH? Tribe Changes - 53
T.E Tribe Changes - 62
-SIN- Tribe Changes - 109

Ghosts dissappoint me, Seems like they're mass recruiters.
Ego!!! Better start being careful to who they call noobs. They havn't had the best choices of players.
HuH? Is the only tribe to me that looks promising.
T.E Looks like a family so my opinion in them is " "
-SIN- Another tribe with more than 100 tribe changes.

That makes no sense. You base tribes potential on tribe changes? How does that matter? People have to quit, people get bored, people go inactive, people leave. This all contributes to tribe changes, does this high number mean the tribe will do bad? No. As you may have seen, if you truely payed attential to anything else rather then tribe changes, you would have seen that Ego!!! try and keep 40 members tops at all times. When one leaves, one with a good application from before or at the time is recruited. Each entry into the tribe counts as 1, each person kicked or each that left is another. If we have 40 members, that's already 40 tribe changes. Not forgetting all the accounts we've sadly lost because players have had to quit, theres a couple more.

Nauzhror

That makes no sense. You base tribes potential on tribe changes? How does that matter? People have to quit, people get bored, people go inactive, people leave. This all contributes to tribe changes, does this high number mean the tribe will do bad? No. As you may have seen, if you truely payed attential to anything else rather then tribe changes, you would have seen that Ego!!! try and keep 40 members tops at all times. When one leaves, one with a good application from before or at the time is recruited. Each entry into the tribe counts as 1, each person kicked or each that left is another. If we have 40 members, that's already 40 tribe changes. Not forgetting all the accounts we've sadly lost because players have had to quit, theres a couple more.

Idiot.

It's obvious.

Good tribes do not dismiss their dead weight, nor recruit to replace players who quit. They just continue fostering inactive accounts.

Disclaimer: This post may contain traces of sarcasm.

DeletedUser77458

Idiot.

It's obvious.

Good tribes do not dismiss their dead weight, nor recruit to replace players who quit. They just continue fostering inactive accounts.

And great tribes strive to have the most points by dismissing low point players and recruiting high point ones...even if they have no troops

DeletedUser

And great tribes strive to have the most points by dismissing low point players and recruiting high point ones...even if they have no troops
Troops are over rated

Suck my kiss

Odd you speak of this as though your in some sort of supper elite tribe. To be honest I see no supper elite tribe on this world. I have been in some, but they were not the best tribes I have been in. The best tribes I have been in keep a flux of players coming in and out. Knowing when to slow, and speed that flux up is all that really matters. But the tribe that ever closes recruitment has a fool for a leader. And the tribe that keeps members in for appearances has a fool for a leader.

Most likely you either have something against the before mentioned tribes, or you are blindly following what others have said in the past about good tribes. But the reality of the situation is that most players wouldnt know a good tribe verses a bad tribe if it hit them over the head.

^^ this

super elite tribes are not the best..while the skill is there the motivation is not.. there is no sense in chasing ranks if you have had them before on more than one occasion and causes your players like matt,nauzh, pervis, etc. to be borerline iactive in worlds.

when you actively recruit and train new talent than you get a great tribe. You get the players those elites used to be, players with passion and determination to become the best in that world, not just for themselves but for the tribe. And this is what makes a great tribe. Im all for joining premades but the reason 90% fail is due to lack of recruitment. They never recruit new players in the world and only want another famous name in the ranks.

2 people that understand this more than anyone(aside from myself) is Matt and Barfbug:)

DeletedUser

Im not going to argue about this. My point was simply that if a tribe was so Elite they would stick with the players they got, and instead of dismissing the ones with less experience they train them to become as experienced as they are. After all Everyone needs to learn how to play this game at some point.

Mr.Impossible

If arrogancy wasn't the part of life than everyone would have learned the game from others.

DeletedUser

Troops may die but they protect you, points just show what you can possibly get.
Points don't keep your village from getting nobled, troops do.:lol:

I agree points dont kill nobles they attract them : p As for ranks is it not better to stay under the radar for as long as possible ?

DeletedUser

If no one detected the sarcasm in that post, your all idiots (it is a quote from co.uk....), I will give the benefit of the doubt though

balubhai

Making a premade with only good and experienced players and then coming to a world an owning it until boredom or inactivity creeps in is not really a great thing ( sorry to all premades doesnot meant to hurt u guys , just trying to prove a point). The only thing required to create a good premade is the need of a good player as leader whom the other good players trust and respect (and its hard to earn respect from good experienced players in this game). Once a premade is made , the leader doesnot have much work to do , as all the players knows what to do and how to deal with different situations.

Now let us come to the other sect of tribes , the so called mass recruiters . I have been always in the sect mass recruiter every time i lead a tribe (4 times).I have never contacted any friends or good players in other worlds whom i know before a world starts, asking them to join me. I too have some players who respect me and thinks i am some great guy in here (unfortunately i am not, i am just a simple player) . It may be because they have been part of my tribes before or have fought against me at some time. Any way coming back to the topic , as i said i also send recruitment mails during the start of a world to my near by players and other players in the K or near by K's.However my mails doesnot make my reader feel that i am desperate to have them in my tribe and they only feel that i am just giving them an option .So basically i am just a mass recruiter. I always tells any one who asks me y i does this , i just care about activity and not points :). I have recruited high pointers , average pointer and low pointers. I have my own reasons for that. I have dismissed high pointers my tribe and invited low pointers many times over and over every time i have lead and in this world also i am just doing that as i only care about activity. If an account is active , then every thing else can be taught or directed. Every one says that having troops is a must and most important thing in this game , however how many mass recruiting tribe leaders tells their players that having just troops is not important but having the rght troops at rght stages is important ;). I have witnessed some new players playing their first wold doing wonders in that world just because they are active and willing to learn ( examples :Coexistence in W4 ,Ssgtjim in W9,Asmatu in W22,Alexmichie in W25 , even nMe...name? in w25) . So as a leader i feel proud about leading a tribe which is not premade , just because each time i see my tribes' perform well or working as a team , my ego gets impressed ;). So even if u are a mass recruiter , the tribe will be good if the leader knows whom to pick at what stage :).

Once again i am sorry to all those premades, i have nothing against you and considers u guys as good. and also forgive me if any one felt that i was bragging. I put myself as an example because i am the leader whom i know best about :)

DeletedUser

If arrogancy wasn't the part of life than everyone would have learned the game from others.

I agree, the world is so arrogent because of pride. Pride is something in TW everyone basically has, altough pride is what proves the boys or girls from the men or women.

shveik

I agree, the world is so arrogent because of pride. Pride is something in TW everyone basically has, altough pride is what proves the boys or girls from the men or women.

Sorry what is define as a pride here in TW ?
Pride send a trains , snipe or whatever ... This is internet ... Jeez ...
Are you trying to compare RL with TW ... Pls guys stop with that ...
You are coming here to rise your pride ? If that is true can I be a king here cause my RL is failed ?
Once you log in TW the door is closed ... Just as simple that is another world, and they called it W45 ...

About RL I think Abraham Lincoln said it "The only thing that the man own is Pride and Family" (Not sure that spelled right ... And yeah That's called RL)