Tribe: Safe Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Today I am going to introduce you with a new tribe "Safe Zone". The main location of this tribe is K 45.

The main objective of this tribe is: Ensure the security and friendship with all.

Yes!!! We do not want war. We want to build up good relationship with everybody.

The minimum point to get an invitation is 2000 (at this stage of game) and a very good OD score.

We hate point whores.

We welcome active members.

Guys, wish us luck and give us advise.

Thank You Everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Posting a tribe like that.... You better be ready to get insulted.

DeletedUser

lolz ... anyways its impossible to be a peacefull tribe in this game way to many ppl out for blood here and I one of em :lol: :axemen::axemen::axemen: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:lol:

Isn't there something wrong here:icon_confused:

Hrm. I don't think so. K45, no? If you're in K45 and you only have 2000 points by now, I'd say that's pretty wrong.

Seems more like low standards than wanting pointwhores, to me. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wow........ Someone fill him in that this tribe is a complete fail and will never work? Anyone whos in it will get completely owned.....?

DeletedUser

Nah more fun to watch him fail :lol:

Edit" I said this because if he had the patence to read to whole thing he would know that it is a fail not to be mean ..

DeletedUser

So basically, 3 people in a row just infracted. :) You three fail :)

Edit: Only way a thread closes is if starter asks, or denny decides to much spam. Seeing how this is general chat, don't count on either.

Status
Not open for further replies.