Tribe: Safe Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil667

About the home ground bit.

I havent seen any more successful poster than Pervis in a while.

He has the support of most of the forum active/known TW players.

He is a well established players in the game.

He is a nominated hall of famer.

So I guess that is good enough to make it his home ground. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How about just attack and destroy everything around?

huhhh... datz d point. If you want to attack then you need to ensure your security first and then go for war (That is my personal opinion).

For that reason I said, we want to maintain a good relationship with others at this stage of game.

DeletedUser

huh.... parviS, do not teach me that how to post and how to behave to be a good Bangladeshi. You are saying that u r Bangladeshi, but nothing of yours is expressing that u r Bangladeshi.

:|

So, just stop posting over here and eye on somewhere else.

Actually I'm not teaching you how to behave like a Bangali cause quite frankly you fail the foremost pre requisite for that.

I.e. Being a Bangali yourself.

You on the otherhand are way too moronic to be one of us.
I suspect that you are a BD hater who wants to make Bangladeshi's look bad by posting idiotic dribble while claiming to be one of us. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ohhhhhh well............. for Good Gods sake....... now stop posting over here in this forum...... lemme create a new topic

:|

devil667

LOL!

I am just a Random fun lover, going around fun topics. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You can just edit your first post in this thread, if you want. People will be understanding enough of that.

Or I'll deal with 'em. :icon_twisted:

(Fo' realz though, it's prolly better than making multiple threads. :p )

DeletedUser

Alright, I just happened to stumble accross this thread and frankly I am quite disappointed by how some of you "Bangalis" (im one myself too) are treating one another.

As a full blooded Bangali, I thereby declare, this guy has nothing to do with Bangladesh[as specified in his location]. This guy is a complete retard, and in no way related with Pervis or myself[the 2 of the most active Bangalis in this game].

Also, by the crapness of his post, I can deduce that he might somehow be related to batman777 or better known as afraid of furniture[1/2 of it].

So I suggest, go home, forget about being a part of an intelligent/semi-intelligent online community.

Piss off

Alright, this is prolly one of his first threads and yeah sure, hes spamming up the forums abit, but werent we ALL noobs at one point in our career?

Hes obviously new to the forums and he doesnt understand that spamming the forums are gonna piss people off to this extent let alone being flamed out of his ass from people from his OWN country.

Well, you and pervis are players of totally different leagues, but generally, when all players are fairly new to the game, they are not very quick to grasp the "WAR" part of the game at first. This is especially the case when they just started in a new world having high hopes of enjoying a game and doing good when suddenly they get farmed out of their wits.. Their only way out of that is by peace.

So is it their fault they want to play abit huggy just so they can manage to survive against the onslaught of experienced players?

Yes, your right, Major here doesnt understand the concept of the game, and he spammed up the forums, but that doesnt mean you have to flame him like THAT only because hes from your country and didnt manage to make Bangali's look great on here.

I quite frankly am disappointed by the way you treated him here. Hes a Bangali and he didnt make us look very good here.. fine, no need to flame him. Why dont you simply send him a PM and kindly show him the way to do it.

Quite honestly, you have no right to declare that hes not a Bangali without proper proof of it first and that said, by flaming him using OUR country's name as one of the major points of arguments, YOU sir made Bangladesh look bad in front of the public, not him.

You wanna keep your country's rep high and up? Teach these new players, dont demean and demoralize them in front of the public like that.

People learn, and hes here to do that, so do our country's population a favor and dont spoil the game for him.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well.... I understand my mistakes.....

:icon_cry:

And yes its true that I am a new player and really I did not know that my this topic is spam.

Well... in future I wont do diz.......

Apologize to all u guys.....

DeletedUser

Alright, I just happened to stumble accross this thread and frankly I am quite disappointed by how some of you "Bangalis" (im one myself too) are treating one another.

Alright, this is prolly one of his first threads and yeah sure, hes spamming up the forums abit, but werent we ALL noobs at one point in our career?

Hes obviously new to the forums and he doesnt understand that spamming the forums are gonna piss people off to this extent let alone being flamed out of his ass from people from his OWN country.

Well, you and pervis are players of totally different leagues, but generally, when all players are fairly new to the game, they are not very quick to grasp the "WAR" part of the game at first. This is especially the case when they just started in a new world having high hopes of enjoying a game and doing good when suddenly they get farmed out of their wits.. Their only way out of that is by peace.

So is it their fault they want to play abit huggy just so they can manage to survive against the onslaught of experienced players?

Yes, your right, Major here doesnt understand the concept of the game, and he spammed up the forums, but that doesnt mean you have to flame him like THAT only because hes from your country and didnt manage to make Bangali's look great on here.

I quite frankly am disappointed by the way you treated him here. Hes a Bangali and he didnt make us look very good here.. fine, no need to flame him. Why dont you simply send him a PM and kindly show him the way to do it.

Quite honestly, you have no right to declare that hes not a Bangali without proper proof of it first and that said, by flaming him using OUR country's name as one of the major points of arguments, YOU sir made Bangladesh look bad in front of the public, not him.

You wanna keep your country's rep high and up? Teach these new players, dont demean and demoralize them in front of the public like that.

People learn, and hes here to do that, so do our country's population a favor and dont spoil the game for him.

Just my 2 cents.

Aren't you the resident forum troll from W10 ?
In which case, I'm not so sure you should really be the person to speak on behalf of Bangalis anywhere.

Besides which look at the similarities.

Your past forum account (which was formerly "perma"-banned) is Tahseen Raiyan Hasan.
The accoutn posting in this thread is called Major-Hasan.

Notice the similairty ?

Who here smells multi ?

Last edited by a moderator:

devil667

Firstly Sight

Show one post where I went talking like an idiot, even if its from World 1[where I first started playing].

I decided to talk in our tribal forums, first understand the game, and then come to the global community, which is perhaps the smarter thing to do.

You are saying I made Bangladesh look bad? Go look into any typical Bangali players in any of the servers. AB, pervis, me, none of us have yet made a fool out of ourselves, in any part of the game.

However there have been some piss-offs like saboteur and they got whatever they deserved. [You should realize it by now what I said this]

The point is not to bluntly argue with the experienced people without having an idea of the game. Asking questions might help.

Read all of my posts carefully in this thread before you post anything about me.

And if you decide open your mouth once more. I will post the whole convo where you were desperately trying to flirt with a guy[pretending to be a girl]. And asked her out and what not. And those crappy romantic lines from god knows what movie or books.

And also after he rejected you, I remember your heart broken lines. Rofl!

Remember world 10 kid? :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well.... I understand my mistakes.....

:icon_cry:

And yes its true that I am a new player and really I did not know that my this topic is spam.

Well... in future I wont do diz.......

Apologize to all u guys.....

He admits his mistake now. No more civil war already. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Guys plz stop it......

I said apologize... I v started the prob n now I am saying that I am sorry...... I am the guilty person..... Now plz stop the war among Bangladeshis......

devil667

Guys plz stop it......

I said apologize... I v started the prob n now I am saying that I am sorry...... I am the guilty person..... Now plz stop the war among Bangladeshis......

You didnt have to apologize. However, my last post wasn't directed at you, but the whoever sight[Tahseen] guy is.

DeletedUser

Guys plz stop it......

Naw, this is just normal forum behaviour now. This isn't about you any more. You'll get used to it. Y'can't exist in the forums without being flamed.

Unless you're me. :icon_cool:

(Waits for flaming.)

Status
Not open for further replies.