Tribeless?

DeletedUser

Is anyone on this world staying tribless?
It seems to be mass recruiters... I havn't seen a good tribe yet.

DeletedUser99143

lol, way way too early to be able to spot a good tribe.

DeletedUser

that is always a good thing, i haven't joined yet but certainly will be just under a different name.

DeletedUser

Thanks u6s5l. XD

I thought it would just redirect in to guest view... I thought wrong. :'(

DeletedUser

I am rather disappointed that I'm having to say this for the third world IN A ROW. STOP bringing up cheating discussions. What happened in the past is NOT for you to post whenever you feel like it to have a stab at whoever you want. Rules breaking is between the mods and those who break the rules.

I've deleted the related comments, please don't make me bring this up again.

DeletedUser

I am rather disappointed that I'm having to say this for the third world IN A ROW. STOP bringing up cheating discussions. What happened in the past is NOT for you to post whenever you feel like it to have a stab at whoever you want. Rules breaking is between the mods and those who break the rules.

I've deleted the related comments, please don't make me bring this up again.

/me hides from the ban hammer!

DeletedUser

Is anyone on this world staying tribless?
It seems to be mass recruiters... I havn't seen a good tribe yet.

I am staying tribe less for at least a week. There is no point joining a mass recruiting tribe and then leaving it when it's rep gets a head shot.

The best tribes will start to show in a week or two. For now I am going to kill everyone and everything.
White wolf w56

DeletedUser

i joined a seeming reliable without too many members (least in top 20 i think). always a must for activity/ sitters in beginning:p

DeletedUser92094

O'rly?

Damn them. Anyway back on topic.

I don't have a tribe, who wants me?!