Tribeless?

DeletedUser

nah i wanted to have some fun :p
although i have you on skype to talk to :)

Well the fun is spoiled now, since I got your ingame name. That just means I have to make sure to stay in good terms with ur tribe, or I will get crushed

DeletedUser

oh i remember who wick was. ill use tw stats to check;/ nvm wrong wick. sorry

DeletedUser

Well the fun is spoiled now, since I got your ingame name. That just means I have to make sure to stay in good terms with ur tribe, or I will get crushed

Which worlds did you play in? I vaguely recall your forum name..

DeletedUser

oh i remember who wick was. ill use tw stats to check;/ nvm wrong wick. sorry

No probs, your still welcome to join my 1 man army tribe ;)

Which worlds did you play in? I vaguely recall your forum name..

Can't remember exactly. But I believe those I played most was 5, 6, 12, 17, 23. I played many others, but can't remember a lot ^^ Its all so long ago

DeletedUser

Can't remember exactly. But I believe those I played most was 5, 6, 12, 17, 23. I played many others, but can't remember a lot ^^ Its all so long ago

Yes, I was a player in GU and CHE. I don't suppose you remember them, but they used to be top. Seems even some old faces are around. Cool.

DeletedUser

Yes, I was a player in GU and CHE. I don't suppose you remember them, but they used to be top. Seems even some old faces are around. Cool.

Hey, I remember GU and CHE. GU was my targets, and CHE rimmed me after I had some fun with them lol. Ohh good old memories ;) Wasn't world 6 the world where OA was as well?(The best tribe in history imo)

DeletedUser

Hey, I remember GU and CHE. GU was my targets, and CHE rimmed me after I had some fun with them lol. Ohh good old memories ;) Wasn't world 6 the world where OA was as well?(The best tribe in history imo)

OA? The KV tribe? You were in MCD?

Oh I remember. OA, Vpar2 :_:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahah i wont let them touch you :)

wicker you arent tribeless leave this convo :p

DeletedUser

hahah i wont let them touch you :)

wicker you arent tribeless leave this convo :p

Bloody hell, you got me!

But hey, what are you doing in here? As far as I know, you got a tribe? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe Wickerman is thinking of PH, which contained a lot of the same crowd, but was a decidedly different tribe with its own set of problems.