tribes of the week

DeletedUser

I think they will be next targets.

Top tribes doing well:
1. Piguins
2. EVIL DARK SIDE
3. DOTA(Defend those asians)

The only future DOTA has is a long visit to the rim.

How are they dpoing well ?

They are recruiting little refugee noobs and slowly loosing villages to DRINK! F.

Itys a matter of time until an op begins and when it will land DOTA will dead. not that theyr not already

DeletedUser

Devil. We gain the most villages throughout out tribes. Well over sith and most times drink. Pwo is the only one who beats us sometimes. We might have a "low" od score in your eyes, but can we help it if nobody attacks back? Or they just suck at defending?

Everyone wants to see us tested. Do not worry it will come sooner or later.

DeletedUser70389

I think they will be next targets.

Top tribes doing well:
1. Piguins
2. EVIL DARK SIDE
3. DOTA(Defend those asians)

Bottom tribes:
1. [KK] - DOING NOTHING
2. =EoN= - DOING NOTHING
3. Rage! - getting raped

sorry bub.. we can't jump from one war were we lost a bunch of nukes from another right after. though PHO merged we still fought for a while and lost many nukes.

DeletedUser

Devil. We gain the most villages throughout out tribes. Well over sith and most times drink. Pwo is the only one who beats us sometimes. We might have a "low" od score in your eyes, but can we help it if nobody attacks back? Or they just suck at defending?

Everyone wants to see us tested. Do not worry it will come sooner or later.

Pish posh, max nobling doesnt give you any credentials.
You are nobling tribes and players 1/10th your size. Even Rage could do that much.

and "low" od is not just in my eyes but everyone's.
And i am not just talking about odd but oda as well. lets see if you can prove the rest wrong. will be interesting :)

DeletedUser

Pish posh, max nobling doesnt give you any credentials.
You are nobling tribes and players 1/10th your size. Even Rage could do that much.

and "low" od is not just in my eyes but everyone's.
And i am not just talking about odd but oda as well. lets see if you can prove the rest wrong. will be interesting :)

interesting post, the only 2 tribes they can go to war with are either SITH or PanDa? at this moment

DeletedUser

What there is a Disgruntled Mentalists then MTS may be considered a Driving force... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

We do not suck. A cross k war would not work on us unless they had a front line to work with. Oh well. I guess we will just have to wait and see how things work out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And you have been retired sort of for most of pwo's od.

As well you have no proof either so we are arguing apples to oranges right now. Anywho anyone have a different opinion about the tribe of the week?

DeletedUser

And you have been retired sort of for most of pwo's od.

As well you have no proof either so we are arguing apples to oranges right now. Anywho anyone have a different opinion about the tribe of the week?

I have been retired for 4 weeks :icon_neutral:

I wasn't arguing... was just proving you wrong.

DeletedUser

Proving me wrong would be done in-game against the point I made. Not in the forums with outlandish claims, but if it makes you feel better then your right until mts proves you wrong. I will be here to tell you I told you so. When to time comes of course.

4 weeks? When I was in beer! you were retired sort of. Maybe a simple update of your profile might help with that confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Proving me wrong would be done in-game against the point I made. Not in the forums with outlandish claims, but if it makes you feel better then your right until mts proves you wrong. I will be here to tell you I told you so. When to time comes of course.
:icon_rolleyes: kay kay kay

4 weeks? When I was in beer! you were retired sort of. Maybe a simple update of your profile might help with that confusion.

I only edited my profile here last week to say "retired sort of"
I once tryed to quit but lasted only a few days after villages were nobled as I was asked by a quitting member to take his account over. Anyway this is not the question, question is who are "Tribes of the week"?

Answer is, G3.

DeletedUser

I find this hilarious that since my thread "On the brink of a world war?" PWO have completely changed there opinion and attittude towards DRINK!/G3, suddenly best buddies, we'll be sharing a forum with them before you know it. Back peddling maybe?

DeletedUser

I find this hilarious that since my thread "On the brink of a world war?" PWO have completely changed there opinion and attittude towards DRINK!/G3, suddenly best buddies, we'll be sharing a forum with them before you know it. Back peddling maybe?

Sorry what is ur main agenda again? If anything you are spicing up the forums which is good. Keep up the good work with that (however proving what u tried to prove, not sure if ur doing a good job there)

DeletedUser21713

Sorry what is ur main agenda again? If anything you are spicing up the forums which is good. Keep up the good work with that (however proving what u tried to prove, not sure if ur doing a good job there)

Agreed there atleast the forums aren't as boring as before :)

DeletedUser

Here was me thinking it was because I was posting again :lol: :icon_wink: