tribes of the week

Lafr0062

Whatever taco! lol.

Anyways I want to hear more about these theory's DP, where did you go?

DeletedUser

If DP could provide a good theory with any kind of real proof it would be cool.

Something I really doubt.

DeletedUser

lol, if you think this didn't plant some ideas in DRINK's heads your out of your minds. MDP clearly has access on your forums. If drink doesn't take at least a little of what he said and seriously think about weather or not it is true then they are crazy.

Also, now they will always have this thought in the back of there minds weather they realize it or not. "Is PWO/SITH going to declair on us".

Now now Nero!
Stop daydreaming!
Enlarge your map and you can see my villages near you!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Seriously nero... stop worrying if PWO/SITH is gng to declare on us... and start worrying about how much longer you are gonna keep your villas now... Had told you i have noted your location :) the time is gonna come soon... very soon :)

DeletedUser

seezha i have seen you villages......what about them? You want me to take them or something cause i can do that if you like.

scorpio you only have this many villages in k14.....

javascript:coords='458|199 459|198 459|195 429|199 431|198 448|187 444|185 449|182 453|188 451|184 451|177 451|175 447|171 445|176 454|179 449|172 443|175';var doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;url=doc.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('This script needs to be run from the rally point');coords=coords.split(' ');index=Math.round(Math.random()*(coords.length-1));coords=coords[index];coords=coords.split('|');doc.forms[0].x.value=coords[0];doc.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];insertUnit(doc.forms[0].ram,0);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].ram,1);void(0)

you cant touch me with that......oops looks like i made a script on accident. Will have to pass this along. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

seezha i have seen you villages......what about them? You want me to take them or something cause i can do that if you like.

javascript:coords='458|199 459|198 459|195 429|199 431|198 448|187 444|185 449|182 453|188 451|184 451|177 451|175 447|171 445|176 454|179 449|172 443|175';var doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;url=doc.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('This script needs to be run from the rally point');coords=coords.split(' ');index=Math.round(Math.random()*(coords.length-1));coords=coords[index];coords=coords.split('|');doc.forms[0].x.value=coords[0];doc.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];insertUnit(doc.forms[0].ram,0);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].ram,1);void(0)

you cant touch me with that......oops looks like i made a script on accident. Will have to pass this along. :icon_surprised:

whether it is us or allies that go after you, you will be rimmed ::lol:

DeletedUser

...you cant touch me with that......oops looks like i made a script on accident. Will have to pass this along. :icon_surprised:

you have proven how stupid you are...

he can hurt you more then you can imagine... dont forget that he is not alone here... we (DRINK! BEER! VODKA!) send nukes, he finish you with nobles... but that is not interesting... we can rim everything around you and then leave you alone... no, no, no, thats not interesting either... we can farm you or cat your villages... no no, wait, we can invite you :icon_razz: nope, not gonna happen...

c'mon, anyone, give me some good idea how we can play with nero?

enjoy nero, our nobles will come when the time is right, be sure in that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i got a great idea :)

send attacks at him as usual, but take vills in 1x1 of his or as close as possible, make those cats and let him know they are cat villies. He will have to be constantly online, and everyday send a few cats to places to toy around and see if he will last :p

DeletedUser

send attacks at him as usual

then i would rim him :lol: i need to send unusual attacks

but take vills in 1x1 of his or as close as possible, make those cats and let him know they are cat villies. He will have to be constantly online, and everyday send a few cats to places to toy around and see if he will last :p

wanna join me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

then i would rim him :lol: i need to send unusual attacks

wanna join me :icon_razz:

he is too far north for me. I've given up on traveling more than 2Ks away from atleast a village of mine :p
had enough of waiting for weeks for a noble train to land!

and unusual attacks, send sp and hc til you clear all his vills ;)

DeletedUser

17 vills mate... and try checking when i started in K14 :icon_wink:

this is gonna grow soon.. and then one guess where i am gonna go :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

so who does everyone thing is the tribe of the week this week?

Drink! did a good job with crushing MOD, Sith and the Penguins are eating up PETA

DeletedUser

I say PWO for such an effective hit on PETA even thought they are one tribe :)

DeletedUser

I am voting SITH because i'm silly like that. That and they have been doing extremely well in beating the cookies out of the animal huggers.

Scorpion Khanh

I born as SITH and SITH till I die :icon_cool:
All votes goes for it.

DeletedUser

Farm-U (PETA) for still standing!!

But PWO for being more effective in destruction

Have a nice day