Tribes to look out for

• Thread starter DeletedUser92119
  • Start date

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol, nobling barb as their first village. Pathetic. You're playing a game called Tribalwars, and you're nobling villages that don't belong to a tribe and doesn't involve a war. Wtf? People nowadays are so sad, and this is feedback coming from someone who has almost won multiple worlds (they were using snipe-cheats and backstabbed us with two players, dirgo55(WATCH OUT FOR HGIM!!!!!!).

I may only be rank 377 currently, but that's because I play the game like you should play it, farming players, not gray villages. Only reason you noobs are rank 1 is becuse of luck, and you play not Tribalwars, but Teaparty bullshit.

You will see soon, I will easily be rank 200 within 1-2 weeks, then rank 100, and then maybe rank 70-80 if I play serious(easy), because nobling barbs will get you nowhere. Not against me.
Agreed with everything. But you see, he won't lose any troops nobling barbs, and he will use his premium points to raise them up, and I know it's 2018 on tribal wars, where pp is everything, I am using it too, but not as much as people like that.. That's where the game screwed up.. And of course, If you got money you can do moves like that and that doesn't even bother you, not even people talking about your game. But easy, they will all fall, when pp is no help for them :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Agreed with everything. But you see, he won't lose any troops nobling barbs, and he will use his premium points to raise them up, and I know it's 2018 on tribal wars, where pp is everything, I am using it too, but not as much as people like that.. That's where the game screwed up.. And of course, If you got money you can do moves like that and that doesn't even bother you, not even people talking about your game. But easy, they will all fall, when pp is no help for them :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser92119

Is that the general consensus? That PP is everything? Im assuming by that you mean the market, not merely buying the premium features. I am an old player and do not use the PP system. I guess I will just see how far I get without it :D

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is that the general consensus? That PP is everything? Im assuming by that you mean the market, not merely buying the premium features. I am an old player and do not use the PP system. I guess I will just see how far I get without it :D
Yeah, of course I mean market features.. You spend money on the game, you are the biggest boss.. And I played in time where pp was not even near the marke features.. Well, the game goes there, so we have to...

Ey black water, don't be salty, it is just people's opinions.. be cool my friend

DeletedUser121389

Well it happened....Pizza got to #1. But they did it with 33 members so no gratz

Pizza is a tribe at least partially based on the .no -> .net server merger.

Just in case people werent aware.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
kGopZqq.gif

DeletedUser92119

How dare he attack another player? What did that player ever do to him :(

Its mean to attack others, thats why we take barbs. No one gets hurt <3

Woah! Barbarians are people too! They deserve to live just as much as the rest of us! In the case of some people perhaps even more :p