Trolls Live Here: Enter at Your Own Risk

DeletedUser

The name says it all and I was given permission to make this.

If you post in here expect to be trolled.

You must follow all forum rules in here, but trolling is the main focus for this thread.

I'll start:

If you multiply troll by troll squared, you then get troll x troll x troll to the power of troll. This is equal to the power of 10 trolls to the power of troll squared.

Repinski

If you multiply troll by troll squared, you then get troll x troll x troll to the power of troll. This is equal to the power of 10 trolls to the power of troll squared.

I see where you are going with this but your troll is all wrong. See is what you have to do is go Trollin to the power of troll, divided by trolling, multipled by trolling to the power of Trolls - troll² and then use the distributive property on trolling² x trolled³ and add your two answers together.

DeletedUser

I see where you are going with this but your troll is all wrong. See is what you have to do is go Trollin to the power of troll, divided by trolling, multipled by trolling to the power of Trolls - troll² and then use the distributive property on trolling² x trolled³ and add your two answers together.

So basicly you can get troll squared - trolls by dividing troll^10 by 1/2 troll?

Man these troll maths, they take more than you think :icon_eek:

Repinski

Gawd! No!

You get troll³ - trollin² by multiplying trolls^trolled by 1/16 TroLLs

DeletedUser

Screw this troll math.

I wonder when someone new will come into our troll community.

If they post they are open game, the topic says so and so does my first post :lol:

DeletedUser

Troll = 2x.

Are you a troll? Because I want to integrate you from 10 to 13.

Repinski

Are you a troll? Because I want to integrate you from 10 to 13.

A new troll! Ok what was the first forum you ever trolled! ANSWER OR BE TROLLED! (BUMPS CAPS LOCK ON ACCIDENT AND DOESN'T BOTHER FIXING IT) :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Man i remember when i got that kid in the church thread. I got him goooooood

DeletedUser

I think I'll get in trouble. I can't quote it until he enters this cave :icon_eek:

DeletedUser83993

MssKittyCat!!! Join in on the chat, please? *hopeful face*
Beware she has a whip :lol: She hasn't used it on me yet D: A infract whip btw... wouldn't mind her using it on me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

She sent me a message for being a good boy. I guess it was for saying i can't quote until he joins us in our troll worship :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Beware she has a whip :lol: She hasn't used it on me yet D: A infract whip btw... wouldn't mind her using it on me :icon_eek:

Infract-o-whips are mean :(

I don't like getting lashes from those things, because they last :icon_cry:

Repinski

I got hit by this whip, but then I got it turned into a warning whip because she made a mistake, MissKittyCat I still think you should post in here, it would be a good way for you to get to know us all and for us to get to know you.

DeletedUser

I agree, we would have to tone down our troll volumez though.

Kittys are a trolls favorite snack according to google :icon_eek:

DeletedUser83993

MissKittieCat got a bat;
MissKittieCat hits that bat;
MissKittieCat his hotter then a hat;
MissKittieCat is sittin' in Britain;
MissKittieCat has written a lot of infractions;
MissKittieCat has bitten me before 0-0

Awesome rhyming skills!!!

Repinski

MissKittieCat gots bat;
MissKittieCat hits that bat;