Trolls Live Here: Enter at Your Own Risk

Repinski

true, you should make a trolling one, or continue our trolling math topic :lol:

Or actually say something for us to have a decent conversation on instead of talking about complete nonsense :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

true, you should make a trolling one, or continue our trolling math topic :lol:

Or actually say something for us to have a decent conversation on instead of talking about complete nonsense :icon_wink:

Complete nonsense is what leads to the convos that are fun. That in turn brings in new people who get trolled.

/win for finding the most epic way to lure people in

Repinski

Complete nonsense is what leads to the convos that are fun. That in turn brings in new people who get trolled.

/win for finding the most epic way to lure people in

Well I hear that this is not always the case, MissKittyCat what is your opinion on this?

/me is trying to get her in this chat by direction things at her in almost every one of his posts.

DeletedUser

Well I hear that this is not always the case, MissKittyCat what is your opinion on this?

/me is trying to get her in this chat by direction things at her in almost every one of his posts.

Yeah you just want to troll her and trust me i doubt she will.

Talking about her will only make her loosen her safety on teh ban hamma :lol:

DeletedUser83993

If she come here it's because of my awesome rhyming skills... :icon_rolleyes:

Repinski

Man, you guys talk so much...

Omg! Buffet posted in here! Flame him!

Buffet you are the biggest noob I have every seen in tw, I mean seriously leading one of the better tribes in w48. You fail!

Yeah you just want to troll her and trust me i doubt she will.

Talking about her will only make her loosen her safety on teh ban hamma :lol:

Well I can always see what happens :lol:

MissKittyCat please post pl0x?

If she come here it's because of my awesome rhyming skills... :icon_rolleyes:

Oh I totally agree :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

gone-trollin.jpg

DeletedUser

That's the great thing, I'm an old troll wherever I choose to troll in this forum.

So, remember, how much wood could a would troll troll if a wood troll could troll wood? A wood troll could troll as much as a wood troll could troll if a wood troll could troll wood.

DeletedUser

If only this site had a rule against trolling.

I am not a troll.