Trolls Live Here: Enter at Your Own Risk

DeletedUser

I want a flame war. Me Vs you we flame until you quit then i sit here and flame you more :)

DeletedUser

lol. why should I quit. It seem's to me that your like in your preteens. I'm I right?

DeletedUser

lol. why should I quit. It seem's to me that your like in your preteens. I'm I right?

Does it matter? You seem to be nooby enough to create a mass recruit tribe and then think your all hot and cool because of it.

Please explain how you think you are better than me ingame. Lets see your experience then mabeh I'll have some sharing time.

DeletedUser

lol. It's funny how you claim tht I claim tht I'm all hot an cool of my mass-recruit tribe.

In no where I have hype my tribe.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol. I re-write it then.

Now. You claim that I have acted all cool an hot about my mass-recruit tribe. I have not hype Azura in this w48 forum. You claim I have and that's a negative.

DeletedUser

lol. I re-write it then.

Now. You claim that I have acted all cool an hot about my mass-recruit tribe. I have not hype Azura in this w48 forum. You claim I have and that's a negative.

Oh trust me, if what I have seen isn't hype then ok but its still fail for you to make a mass recruit they try to act cool on the forums in general

DeletedUser

Oh trust me, if what I have seen isn't hype then ok but its still fail for you to make a mass recruit they try to act cool on the forums in general

In no way Azura acted cool. Alright, so you wanna bring my tribe into this as that was your ultimate goal. I shall bring CLEAN into this flame war.

Ppl in CLEAN have hype their tribe on the forums ever since this world started. Attention whore tribe if I must say. You bring fear into ppl an other tribes with your low 30 member counts. Your tribe commits senseless acts to disregard any threat that arises in ur proxmity.

DeletedUser

In no way Azura acted cool. Alright, so you wanna bring my tribe into this as that was your ultimate goal. I shall bring CLEAN into this flame war.

Ppl in CLEAN have hype their tribe on the forums ever since this world started. Attention whore tribe if I must say. You bring fear into ppl an other tribes with your low 30 member counts. Your tribe commits senseless acts to disregard any threat that arises in ur proxmity.

We have 30 members yeah about 1/4 of the members you have.

For every single member i can almost guarantee that CLEAN members are better than those that you managed to "Fit" into Azura.

We have a forum presence because we aren't scared to hear what other people think about our tribe, yet how many of your members post on the forums actively? None? Not any I've seen at least.

And please enlighten me on these senseless acts we perform to disregard any threat that arises in our proximity?

Repinski

And this is where I draw the line on staying silent. I can understand Dirty wanting a 1v1 flame war but you brought CLEAN into this and since I am CLEAN you brought me into this.

Yes we do disregard every so called "threat" in our area because in all honesty we are not worried in the least. The batch of CLEAN members you see were together before w48's start was announced and I assure you we are all experienced.

I myself have nothing to show due to hitting the infamous delete button and half neglecting this world, actually more then half. I would have quit this world by now if it was not for me running the w48 auto updating maps and the personality group of CLEAN.

Azura is a mass recruiting tribe and there is no denying it.

DeletedUser

Anyways,

Yes you do have an forum presence, but sometimes your ppl over do it. We have a couple that post in the externals.

I got mails from my members that several CLEAN members have told them that this war is seneless an they want to end it. But CLEAN started this war and they want to end it now? Or it just a tease to irritated my members. So can you clear this up Addict?

DeletedUser

Anyways,

Yes you do have an forum presence, but sometimes your ppl over do it. We have a couple that post in the externals.

I got mails from my members that several CLEAN members have told them that this war is seneless an they want to end it. But CLEAN started this war and they want to end it now? Or it just a tease to irritated my members. So can you clear this up Addict?

Lets see these mails?

Lol, i would love to see a mail of a CLEAN member saying they don't want to fight and farm noobs anymore.

FYI this isn't a war this is just us clearing your members and farming them, wars don't happen until nobles.

DeletedUser

So your saying that CLEAN didn't declared on us?

Tht's BS an you know it Addict

Oh so it's CLEAN clearing us an farming us ahahah the irony i must say.
Yes you have cleared us, but the same time we cleared ur members an farming them.

DeletedUser

Yes you have cleared us, but the same time we cleared ur members an farming them.

You cleared 1 member with 10+ people from 2 tribes.

We've cleared 10+ members with 1 person per a clear and we are farming you. Please let me know when you think your winning the farming frenzy as i would love to see the reports of the memberS that you have cleared.

Repinski

I would love for you to show me the declaration where we declared on you. I would just love it. CLEAN did not declare war, I can assure you that when/if we declare war with you that there will be a formal declaration on the forums. I will see to that even if my dukes don't. As of now, we are just farming, and by we I mean all of CLEAN except me because I am hardly playing the world :lol: