Failed Vote Trusted Access to Noble Planner

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I suggest to put Trustable acces to nooble planner , which could be simmilar like trustable member priv for forum.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think it would be better do be able to do a claim only visible for trustable members, instead of making whole planner visible only for trustable.

seroxy5

Reaction score
The problem with the second suggestion here would be cross claims. Two players from the same tribe could claim the same village, how would that be sorted?

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean, you could always have it so that only Trusted can see who claimed a village. But other than that, the point of a noble planner is that everyone can see it. If only some people can see noble claims, it defeats the purpose of having a planner because you reintroduce the same problems with cross-nobling. At some point there must be trust in your tribemates - else you should find a new tribe.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The problem with the second suggestion here would be cross claims. Two players from the same tribe could claim the same village, how would that be sorted?
Thats true, then only thing i could see to solve this is simply have a tribe perm to see the nobleplanner which have no relations to any other parts of the tribe.

I would gladly hear something from @HornyBunny what caused this suggestion to be created or what it would solve.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And then what, it gives them an error if they try to claim a village saying you don't have permission to noble things? :D :D :D

Or it can let them claim anything and it just shows up as double claim if they claim the same village as someone else for people who have noble planner permission.

Because you can't give a "this village is already claimed" error as that defeats the purpose of them not having planner access, they can mine sweep their friends villages to check if they are claimed and spill the beans to their friend.

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think it would be better do be able to do a claim only visible for trustable members, instead of making whole planner visible only for trustable.
Thats true, then only thing i could see to solve this is simply have a tribe perm to see the nobleplanner which have no relations to any other parts of the tribe.

I would gladly hear something from @HornyBunny what caused this suggestion to be created or what it would solve.
it should be made just for wars and avoid regular planner thats all , when comes to war strategies and target should remain only to trustable right?

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
when comes to war strategies and target should remain only to trustable right?
so you don't trust the people in your tribe who don't express their daily love for bacon.

usually you can just tell people what their targets are and they dont have to claim them in that case eg mail everyone their targets, use your own map highlighting for planning purposes. highlights allow better viewing as you can see the different claim colours on the minimap.

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so you don't trust the people in your tribe who don't express their daily love for bacon.

usually you can just tell people what their targets are and they dont have to claim them in that case eg mail everyone their targets, use your own map highlighting for planning purposes. highlights allow better viewing as you can see the different claim colours on the minimap.

lol i just wanted a trustable planner to be added nothing else , i trust my members but the idea is correct and that will save alot time for those that you mentioned up there , its for better organising. ‍♂️

YeOlde Raven

Reaction score
Why all the confusion.
Simply let trusted claim, untrusted would be unable to claim, in which case they would need get a Council member to reserve it, or they would have to make an application to claim, that would then either get approved or declined by a Council member then appear on the planner, which the untrusted could not see, but they would get a report confirming they were free to noble it.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Overall, my problem with this suggestion is one that I feel should be expanded on, as it could lead to good discussions.

I feel your tribe should be players you can trust. If you can't trust players in your tribe, the game should be harder to play, and TW shouldn't make it any easier than it is right now. Building a quality tribe isn't supposed to be easy, and being able to trust players not to give information away is a very important intangible to look for when building a tribe. It's as much a skill as any other in this game, and I don't agree with suggestions that attempt to make tribe-building substantially easier.