TSL vs Reject

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

heard that, their leader was hit by TSL effect :)..... Somebody can confirm that ? :)

DeletedUser

What's the TSL effect again? Is it anything like the ANARKY effect where entire tribes go missing overnight? :p Or just a watered down version of that?

DeletedUser

What's the TSL effect again? Is it anything like the ANARKY effect where entire tribes go missing overnight? :p Or just a watered down version of that?

the TSL effect was the original one, dunno about the Anarhy effect, i hope it will be not a chinese copy of the TSL effect :)..

anyway

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: REJECT
Players: Sl@iN, rebel6979, lerumi

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 587
Side 2: 65
Difference: 522

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 346
Side 2: 36
Difference: 310

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,298,140
Side 2: 595,770
Difference: 4,702,370

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,149,252
Side 2: 337,534
Difference: 2,811,718

chart

this is a rape....

DeletedUser34483

TSL effect:

A phenomenon associated with severe hopelessness resulting to domino effect of mass quitting. Other side effects includes delusions of winning, RL sickness (denial syndrome).

Anarky effect:

A phenomenon associated with severe infection of the Cimm disease. Usually occurs when there is a pandemic of such disease. Other side effects includes being a turncoat, Spy syndrome, and constant irritation when reading the forums.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

TSL effect:

A phenomenon associated with severe hopelessness resulting to domino effect of mass quitting. Other side effects includes delusions of winning, RL sickness (denial syndrome).

Anarky effect:

A phenomenon associated with severe infection of the Cimm disease. Usually occurs when there is a pandemic of such disease. Other side effects includes being a turncoat, Spy syndrome, and constant irritation when reading the forums.

This made me smile haha. First because of the ANARKY effect having such a great explanation, never knew that Cimm-disease you speak of was so contagious. Apparently it is. Secondly just because you are really convinced about the TSL effect. Boy, do I love to read these forums =D

DeletedUser

This made me smile haha. First because of the ANARKY effect having such a great explanation, never knew that Cimm-disease you speak of was so contagious. Apparently it is. Secondly just because you are really convinced about the TSL effect. Boy, do I love to read these forums =D

Beware, someday you will be hit also by the TSL effect..
Firey .:( why beat us someday ?? try now ...

Estel2931

Beware, someday you will be hit also by the TSL effect..
Firey .:( why beat us someday ?? try now ...

I heard that said a long time ago and still no results...although I have seen it work against other tribes ;)

DeletedUser

Rejects saved S.Q.

lol the "mighty" TSL can not handle two tribes that owned a total of 5, maybe 6, continents at the same time? TSL has about the double amount of continents, thus villages, thus troops. Ah well, I have been waiting for this "TSL effect" for nearly 3 months now... really starting to get eager now hehe...

Estel2931

Ah well, I have been waiting for this "TSL effect" for nearly 3 months now... really starting to get eager now hehe...

Ive been waiting too...I was told it was going to happen a while ago, but nothing happened. How come TSL didnt attack S.Q. "seriously" when TSL wasnt fighting 3DX??? Im not sure how TSL can say that REJECTS "saved" S.Q. because for a while REJECTS(LFOD) was on the same side(or it would appear) as TSL. Either way, the past is the past and I am looking forward towards the future; whether that be the "TSL effect" or not :icon_cool:

Im looking forward to battling with TSL in the future if that is what they want...at least it would keep me busy :lol:

DeletedUser34483

Ive been waiting too...I was told it was going to happen a while ago, but nothing happened. How come TSL didnt attack S.Q. "seriously" when TSL wasnt fighting 3DX??? Im not sure how TSL can say that REJECTS "saved" S.Q. because for a while REJECTS(LFOD) was on the same side(or it would appear) as TSL. Either way, the past is the past and I am looking forward towards the future; whether that be the "TSL effect" or not :icon_cool:

Im looking forward to battling with TSL in the future if that is what they want...at least it would keep me busy :lol:

Again... Rejects saved you

Estel2931

Again... Rejects saved you

Again...REJECTS(LFOD) werent always your enemy, neither was 3DX...so in that meantime you never "seriously" attacked us...all I am saying is that you had time to do it and members in your tribe said it would happen, but it never did.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We had no time for u, and no so much interes..... You see, you always attacked us, but without any result ? You are to small and weak for us... Happy now ?:)..

DeletedUser34483

All I am saying is that you had time to do it and members in your tribe said it would happen, but it never did.:icon_eek:

Because Rejects saved you.

So I guess you have to make a monument for them for saving you... for now

Status
Not open for further replies.