TSL vs TSB

DeletedUser89420

I know this thread is not here, but actions are speaking louder than words till date.... so this is it... we follow another big skirmish, or maybe dawn of a new war in the west.....

Some facts in order.... i am not being judgmental, so please don't treat me being one...

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: TSB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19,981
Side 2: 6,567
Difference: 13,414

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 40
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 156,683,822
Side 2: 56,718,077
Difference: 99,965,745

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 629,167
Side 2: 346,187
Difference: 282,980

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 362
Side 2: 388
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 20
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 2,857,859
Side 2: 3,344,922
Difference: 487,063

chart

Side 1: 174,683
Side 2: 195,961
Difference: 21,278

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 126
Side 2: 132
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 18

chart

Side 1: 1,071,388
Side 2: 1,140,509
Difference: 69,121

chart

Side 1: 174,683
Side 2: 195,961
Difference: 21,278

chart

DeletedUser89420

just starting a thread..... i am not in favor of any.... just would love to see the better side emerge victorious

DeletedUser

post some pictures, videos, make some war statements.... :)..
Anyway congrats TSB for you first big OP, you took 2 TSL villages..... :(..
Oh we gonna revenge for that ^^

DeletedUser

post some pictures, videos, make some war statements.... :)..
Oh we gonna revenge for that ^^

I've been waiting for this 'revenge' since August 2010. TSL never had time to strike southwards as you all claim, because they had their hands full on other tribes such as REJECT and 500 (very impressive though). I'm still curious to see the 'true TSL-effect' that you all keep speaking of, never witnessed it first hand though... [R] was gang-banged, 3DX was gang-banged. So since I have heard promises like that for over half a year, I expect this not to be true either. Even if it is, I wonder how succesfull it will be =D

DeletedUser

I've been waiting for this 'revenge' since August 2010. TSL never had time to strike southwards as you all claim, because they had their hands full on other tribes such as REJECT and 500 (very impressive though). I'm still curious to see the 'true TSL-effect' that you all keep speaking of, never witnessed it first hand though... [R] was gang-banged, 3DX was gang-banged. So since I have heard promises like that for over half a year, I expect this not to be true either. Even if it is, I wonder how succesfull it will be =D

[R] was gang-banged? lmfao.... TSL and 3DX were the only ones attacking them, but 3DX were losing more villages than they were gaining. If anything 3DX was helping [R] relocate.

The Resurrection

Who are you lol. Only opteron and open mind are here frequently, and are one of the few of TSL that have anything to say here I believe.

Im a lonely troll...I just come on here and make random comments as I am a noob...

And yeah, 500 is just as impressive as SKill/anarky/TSL/SDA...I mean, look at there member count, sure they may not have the points as others but...If they can continue to recruit. Who knows??:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser67615

I think I remember from your op you didn't get any? For benefit of me not really watching though I'd say our op's came off about the same.

And 3dx was barely losing by conquers. I think we have to stop going back into the past. Pretty irrelevant seeing the sides have changed a lot.

DeletedUser

[R] was gang-banged? lmfao.... TSL and 3DX were the only ones attacking them, but 3DX were losing more villages than they were gaining. If anything 3DX was helping [R] relocate.

I don't know how you decide wether something is a gang-bang. I recon you look at the amount of tribes that is attacking another, but I'm looking at surrounding percentage. 3DX and TSL covered about 80% of all [R]'s frontlines, which in my eyes covers the term 'gang-bang'.

Im a lonely troll...I just come on here and make random comments as I am a noob...

And yeah, 500 is just as impressive as SKill/anarky/TSL/SDA...I mean, look at there member count, sure they may not have the points as others but...If they can continue to recruit. Who knows??:icon_rolleyes:

Yes, apparently you are.

Kindly read my post on [R] declaring on us and as I remember, we were surrounded!!! That is one of the reason [R] wants to take our yummy villages. Your propaganda won't affect TSL anyway.

Darn it, I tried so hard hehe.

Its their fault on the first place. Ask your MOO leaders :)

I know it was their fault, I'm not saying 3DX was a good tribe with good leadership and still deserved to live. I was just saying they were gang-banged and not taken on "solo-handedly" by TSL.

DeletedUser34483

I know it was their fault, I'm not saying 3DX was a good tribe with good leadership and still deserved to live. I was just saying they were gang-banged and not taken on "solo-handedly" by TSL.

Oh wait, I remember S.Q. was their "meatshield". So make it a 2 on 3...

DeletedUser

"I don't know how you decide wether something is a gang-bang. I recon you look at the amount of tribes that is attacking another, but I'm looking at surrounding percentage. 3DX and TSL covered about 80% of all [R]'s frontlines, which in my eyes covers the term 'gang-bang'."

uh...TSL was surrounded by REBZ,WAR!!,and [r]. We made it out ok :)

DeletedUser

I think I remember from your op you didn't get any? For benefit of me not really watching though I'd say our op's came off about the same.

And 3dx was barely losing by conquers. I think we have to stop going back into the past. Pretty irrelevant seeing the sides have changed a lot.

i really dont know about what Op you are talking about. I am confident that , we took vills on every Op we made....
Maybe you dont know what an Full Op means..... maybe you had 100-200 attacks and you called an OP...
We didnt wanted to insist...but lets tell the world...
TSB just made their biggest Op ever on us.... Like 15000 nukes,fakes and nobles (all togheter) on 4-5 TSL players...
And the results so far are...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 99
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 18

chart

Side 1: 1,142,535
Side 2: 896,785
Difference: 245,750

chart

Side 1: 156,028
Side 2: 173,927
Difference: 17,899

chart

beautiful...even smaller tribes took more from us..
I think TSB is weaker than many small tribes who fought us...

WHere is that big mouth Szirius ? :)

DeletedUser

If these troop details are accurate the operation didnot moved quite well .
Whatever happens though this skirmishes promising a good fight from both sides .
Keep these forums alive people and have fun :D

DeletedUser

TSB's attempt at an op is sortof pathetic if you ask me. I expected much more from them

DeletedUser

ok,now let's see what we have here.you had an OP,(your biggest op in this world i think) against TSL.
there were over 22k incomings on 5 of our players. all your nukes against open mind died,over 200 nobles killed by me and same number by gabella(i admit half of them just fakes),one or two hundred nukes killed by ony7 .and this is not all.your main targets were king maximusIV( over 5K incomings) and expertzu(over 9k incomings).now look at this stats:icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: king maximus IV

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 10,085
Side 2: 10,064
Difference: 21

chart

:lol:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: expertzu

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 46,711
Side 2: 56,402
Difference: 9,691

chart

:icon_surprised:

and now between our tribes

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 14

chart

Side 1: 136,639
Side 2: 192,817
Difference: 56,178

chart

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ok,now let's see what we have here.you had an OP,(your biggest op in this world i think) against TSL.
there were over 22k incomings on 5 of our players. all your nukes against open mind died,over 200 nobles killed by me and same number by gabella(i admit half of them just fakes),one or two hundred nukes killed by ony7 .and this is not all.your main targets were king maximusIV( over 5K incomings) and expertzu(over 9k incomings).now look at this stats:icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: king maximus IV

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 10,085
Side 2: 10,064
Difference: 21

chart

:lol:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: expertzu

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 46,711
Side 2: 56,402
Difference: 9,691

chart

:icon_surprised:

and now between our tribes

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 14

chart

Side 1: 136,639
Side 2: 192,817
Difference: 56,178

chart
[/spoil]

:icon_biggrin:

There's no need to constantly repeat the stats to say our OP failed and you are in the lead with the stats, Jabba. Thanks anyway.

The OP didn't work out as planned, I must give you that.