TSL vs WAR!!

DeletedUser42132

hey white lightning have we played this world together b4 ?

i feel like i have seen you around

DeletedUser

Dream on noob,TSL will disband when we will get bored of this world, never do our poor enemies :).
PS Watch your mouth, couse that NAP will expire soon, tic tac, tic tac

Hey, I like to have fun :)
I just said that that was one of WAR's last chances. I never said it would happen.
Neither of us are newbs or noobs, although when you're talking about Tic Tacs here I wonder about your sanity :icon_smile:
And apparently you are the new andrew grange (IMO).
*mumble*callingmeanoob*mumble*

Hey, ony7!
Andrey Lion-heart said:
seems that the war with WARR!! :D is at an end.
See? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I just said that that was one of WAR's last chances. I never said it would happen.
Neither of us are newbs or noobs, although when you're talking about Tic Tacs here I wonder about your sanity :icon_smile:

Hey, ony7!

i am an andrew grange with 153 villages, and one of the TSL leaders ,nr2 tribe :).

swordalchemist

andrew was a tsl fanatic...but operton is in it....so their he cant be andrew....:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I don't know who Andrew Grange is and I don't really care, but lets stick to the topic >.>

However, opteron, I'm 16 (Was in my final year of Highschool) and currently have just finished my GCSE's (Major exams before college) so therefore, I did have exams :icon_rolleyes:

If you are trying to instigate that I'm a guy full of excuses, then you're horrible wrong.

@ PhaseZero - I don't know. Maybe we have. I've played on Worlds 1,2,3,4,9, 14, 19, 35, 36 or 37(can't remember which), 46(current), 47, 49 also UK5.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42132

w12 ,18 & smth like 20 and 46 (47 50 for a while) ,have used klavio user name in w50 been in etc.. with ghanis and co-player of Happy-puppy

swordalchemist

lol...i meant u cant be andrew...in regards to the previous posts....

DeletedUser

Hey, ony7!

i missed that :) but he might be right ... you can call it a war only if both sides fight:)

DeletedUser

You must have a big ego, last time I checked both sides were fighting :icon_wink: