TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Zzz the Olympics can only do so much for me.

So.....how is everyone :S

DeletedUser

I'm doing great! Twisties once again failed to take any vils off me, I got two defender of the day awards for their trouble though :)

Kidicarus1

when did we attack you?

Oh wait, I think Will sent some nukes to have fun with you. Otherwise I'm making my monthly stop by the forums, still boring. Twist had a bad month, not too bad compared to the rest of the bad months that TSL owned :)

Jabba needs to find something else in life. Unfortunately others of us have lives outside of TW and TSL has graciously taken advantage of that. Fine by me :)

toodles!

The South will rise again, have no fear :D

DeletedUser

Yeah 24m ODD is just "some" nukes :S Not too bad compared to TSL? Considering the fact that we have more caps over twist! since the beginning of the war, and the fact that you were down in caps for the first like 10 months of the war, I'm not sure how you think your statement is valid. You starting going forward in caps when multiple southern TSL players went inactive, and started going negative again once those were cleaned up.

So when Twist! players do a good job at defending and get some caps, it's normal, but when a TSL player does it, they have no life? Sorry that Jabba is 10x better than you and probably every other Twist! player, but that doesn't mean you should belittle him when you know nothing about his real life. The south will rise again; it will rise with tons of blue villages, as twist! south can't defend for crap. See you in a month.

DeletedUser97878

Willb sent some nukes for fun? Ashik, bluefie, willb, hockey, wolvie, pubangel are all willb apparently :O Maybe he got a little upset over his recent loss of villages.....

DeletedUser

hey dmoron how did i miss that 1 :icon_sad:
Guess was just 1 or 2 players seeing what you had or was out of your core clusters so was not asked.

Things are super tight whatever you say though not seen many worlds come close to how even this one is going,
You say we take inactives and i know for a fact your early dominance was mainly down to our inactives and deleters.

I personally cannot call which way it's gonna go, don't think it will be down to skill anymore though, both sides have quality players there is no doubt about that, it's all about which tribe can keep activity levels up as this will take years still,

Thats just my opinion though but we will see give it another couple of years and if neither of us has a significant lead prob best idea is to both merge and call it a draw. :icon_biggrin:
Then maybe start a new world together share ideas and strategy's and see what the players from w46 can do as a team against others, anyway like i said just an idea lets see what ya got for now i got barbs to try to beat for now, have fun

DeletedUser

hey dmoron how did i miss that 1 :icon_sad:
Guess was just 1 or 2 players seeing what you had or was out of your core clusters so was not asked.

Things are super tight whatever you say though not seen many worlds come close to how even this one is going,
You say we take inactives and i know for a fact your early dominance was mainly down to our inactives and deleters.

I personally cannot call which way it's gonna go, don't think it will be down to skill anymore though, both sides have quality players there is no doubt about that, it's all about which tribe can keep activity levels up as this will take years still,

Thats just my opinion though but we will see give it another couple of years and if neither of us has a significant lead prob best idea is to both merge and call it a draw. :icon_biggrin:
Then maybe start a new world together share ideas and strategy's and see what the players from w46 can do as a team against others, anyway like i said just an idea lets see what ya got for now i got barbs to try to beat for now, have fun

gonna have to agree with that, both tribe have gained ground by hitting inactives etc..tsl at the start..while twist have just had a good gain in the south...it will come down to activity and many of those who are playing now i doubt will be around till the end..but who knows...also both tribes have gained on active members...alam took a hammering in the north...while larry took a beating as well...its gonna be a close war and as itchy said...it will come down to inactivity

DeletedUser

War stats don't show people who barbed, and if I recall, that was our biggest mistake to date. We as a tribe failed to capitalize on the barbs left behind from Chachi and gang. Sure we got a few, but not nearly as many as we should have been able to get.

We have, however, taken down tons of villages from Hellkiller when he was indeed active, and then when he went inactive, we got even more. We took Robby's cluster in K55, Ony tore up active players in K44/45. You yourself lost the majority of your villas in K44. Larry has recently lost villas, Kidi lost villas, WillB lost some of the 9k barbs he took, as well as some on the southern front-line. Eiknx has single handedly been been pushing Carlhd out of K14. We just took out numerous twist! villas in K25 that you guys got from the Christopher A branch off. Shadow nobled lots of villas off of Gangula (Shagan) when he was active, which then led to you guys internalling him. Hell, everything in K55 has been taken from actives.

Don't see how you can say that our ground has been made mostly from inactives/barbs. But anywho, I agree that we have a long road ahead of us, and I agree that both sides have talent. Personally, all bias aside, I think TSL has more talent in our 54 players than you do your 99 or however many it is now. You guys did eat up Alam on the front-lines pretty good, but he never asked for support from anyone, and now he knows to do that in the future.

(P.S. Itchy it wasn't me that got 22m ODD, it was Sword. I only got 5m ODD, but I can't complain seeing as that almost doubled what I had before :p)

DeletedUser

I see my mistake well i got what was it 80-90 million ODD in 3 days and i dodged more than i killed when i lost those k44 vill's and that was alone with no help so was to be expected i guess,
Gave me a good understanding what to expect in future though and i still have vill's in k44 you are welcome to try me again mate alone or as a group,

As for the rest that you say it's your opinion and your entitled to it will say 1 thing i battered all what was it 7 of ya that were attacking hellkiller while i had sit for 3 weeks and that is a fact i had no support from tribe,
He went awol so i didn't want to use tribe support to save someone's vill's that walks away as soon as he gets incoming ok rage's full cat nukes battered a good few of his vill's way behind front but when i left it i was at least 30 gains to 10 lost vill's up.
So whatever you say about that account it was an inactive in my eyes he took it back did the same ran off but didn't pass sit then you raped him so that is 1 i know about,
Cool you gained decent ground due to an idiot he may aswell of joined you guys as he was no help to us you get me?

DeletedUser

Assuming the "idiot" you are referring to is Shagan. Yeah, well that's the price you pay when you just replace active owners with people you find on different worlds... :p

I don't know the story about Hellkiller on the twist! side, all I know is that he was active and then he wasn't after a week of attacks. Guess he couldn't handle the pressure.

But yeah, it's my personal opinion that twist! has gained more of it's ground on inactives than TSL has. A lot more actually, but without stats that could show that, it's just opinions.

DeletedUser97878

The other thing is we don't actually know who went inactive due to an over amount of attacks, and others who genuinly had RL problems. I will say though Twist's south gained most its ground from Jhimbog (Yes when he was active) and then inactives. Most of which was before attacks as they didn't start losing villages till we personally were internalling aswell. Twist does have some talent. And it will be battle of who can be bothered to carry on. Personally if everyone stayed on till the world ends i'd say TSL would eventually win in about 5-6 years. But we all know inactives will be the destruction of whichever tribe it is

DeletedUser

itchy you sat hellkiller 0.o

no wonder the caps were so easy ;) hehe i joke mate, can hardly remember that far back hahaha

DeletedUser

I'd have to agree with itchy on the inactivity issue. At this point.. it seems to have become a barb nobling race. Whoever can noble barbs fastest while preserving at least a semblance of activity will eventually win this world.

DeletedUser93439

ME!

(btw amp, not wanting to push, but your blog needs updating... badly :|)

DeletedUser

He's not a w46 blogger

He's talking about w62.

I'm a bit dissapointed that this world has come down to a barb nobling race... its kind of sad. I hope that the overall better tribe wins this world though, rather than mass recruiting, barb lovers.
Ugh, it really makes me sick.

Skill? was a tribe I always respected, as they had a very small member count, and gained most of their territory with pure war conquers. Twist is so different from that... and as things go on I sympathize more and more with chachi for his decision. Twist is a sad excuse for a tribe, with only a few good players left. Their hugging with the 500 noobs, and the mass barb nobling that has corresponded with that hugging is really quite sad.

DeletedUser

He's talking about w62.

I'm a bit dissapointed that this world has come down to a barb nobling race... its kind of sad. I hope that the overall better tribe wins this world though, rather than mass recruiting, barb lovers.
Ugh, it really makes me sick.

Skill? was a tribe I always respected, as they had a very small member count, and gained most of their territory with pure war conquers. Twist is so different from that... and as things go on I sympathize more and more with chachi for his decision. Twist is a sad excuse for a tribe, with only a few good players left. Their hugging with the 500 noobs, and the mass barb nobling that has corresponded with that hugging is really quite sad.

My thoughts precisely. I always though that TSL and Skill? would battle out and the stronger of the two would beat out the other rather quickly. But this...in a war where you can't conquer as fast as they can noble barbs...just sad really. I have faith that the better tribe will still win though

DeletedUser

I see chachi's point aswell amp however that was the cowards way out especially mass deleting,
That was the reason you guys had the upper hand early on though it wasn't just the 10k of barbs that surround my front for 1 it was the loss of the skill structure and leadership.
It took time to stabilize even with plenty of other more than capable dukes,duchess's.

Personally until certain things happened i thought the same of barb noblers.
Taking large barbs is obv fair enough and even strategic small barbs but this mass nobling is just something i never thought i would do.
Point is without the loss of those early 10k of twist vill's it probably would never of happened but ever since then we have been playing catch up on total vill's.
I guess you could say now we are up on vill's we should stop but it's turned into well if your doing it we will too i guess and prob won't stop until there are very few baby's left,
At least then it should be 1 hell of head to head with what 70k+ of nukes flying back and forth :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you regarding chachi. It really was the cowards way out... and unfortunately it was costly for you and your tribe.
And yeah, the war at that point will be quite fun! Of course... its anyone's guess how many players will be left at that point. Also, the players in Twist that have nobled mass amounts of barbs are for the most part some of your weaker players. They don't participate in the war at all, or only a very limited amount. Cp for example has become obsessive with barbs, most likely to maintain his rank. TSL though for the most part has quality players taking barbs (not all of course, but jabba and ony have taken quite a lot over the last few months)

Once the barb supply runs dry, I doubt that your backline barb eaters will want to transition to the war phase. They hardly know war, and are content to sit in the back and grow their accounts without any danger.