TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey no need for a 500 word essay bud :lol:
Nah good points except that i am a good player thought you would know better by now.

Thing is the merges were completely different as has been said many times.
Skill and anarky hated each other and would of fought to the death but were forced to merge.
Whatever you guys have said about the alliance skill would of got shafted and we all know it.

The tsl 3dx merge changed the whole world some would say for the better, others the opposite.
It was a merge with mutual respect for your opponents whereas our merge was with bitterness and unfinished business.
Was always going to be a struggle to keep everyone happy when there was so much deep hate between tribe mates.
As i have said before some took the easy way out which they are entitled to but it shafts others.
I have big respect for alot of people that stuck around and tried to make it work though, even with disgust towards fellow tribe members.

Anyway nearly matched ya essay bud game ain't over till that fat lady is a singin

DeletedUser

Hey no need for a 500 word essay bud :lol:
Nah good points except that i am a good player thought you would know better by now.

Thing is the merges were completely different as has been said many times.
Skill and anarky hated each other and would of fought to the death but were forced to merge.
Whatever you guys have said about the alliance skill would of got shafted and we all know it.

The tsl 3dx merge changed the whole world some would say for the better, others the opposite.
It was a merge with mutual respect for your opponents whereas our merge was with bitterness and unfinished business.
Was always going to be a struggle to keep everyone happy when there was so much deep hate between tribe mates.
As i have said before some took the easy way out which they are entitled to but it shafts others.
I have big respect for alot of people that stuck around and tried to make it work though, even with disgust towards fellow tribe members.

Anyway nearly matched ya essay bud game ain't over till that fat lady is a singin

I agree with basically everything you said.

The fat lady is warming up her vocal chords. :p Shame it has to end like this, but it's an end nonetheless so I am satisfied.

DeletedUser

I really still can't believe 1 person could ruin/end a world, waste of so many peoples time and effort and lose the makers so much cash so quickly but now i have seen it i guess it is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Itchy, as much as venge's actions have put you and Twist is a bad situation, her response is only the tip of the iceberg. Things have been going downhill for Twist for a long time, this is just a visible symptom of the Twist sickness.

Honestly though, this is really the only way for the world to end in a reasonable time frame, a prolonged war takes years, and even with this... the world will certainly take a while to complete.

DeletedUser

Rule-breaking or cheating, as well as bans, are not allowed to be discussed on the public forums. The ticket system handles all of that, so submit a ticket if you have concerns.

DeletedUser

Anyways, looks like Toll Booth was tired of Twist!. I hear Clara has left and Kidi has taken over now, eek.

DeletedUser

Anyways, looks like Toll Booth was tired of Twist!. I hear Clara has left and Kidi has taken over now, eek.

hmmm looks like stuff has actually happened finally. Well looks like TSL has a definitive advantage. War ain't over yet. If Kid Icarus is in charge of Twist! then they finally have competent leadership. Maybe they can make a fight of it.

DeletedUser

hmmm looks like stuff has actually happened finally. Well looks like TSL has a definitive advantage. War ain't over yet. If Kid Icarus is in charge of Twist! then they finally have competent leadership. Maybe they can make a fight of it.

As much as I do agree with that, I remember Kid's brief stay as duke of TSB. If I remember correctly, he stayed no more than a week or two as duke of TSB before he went running to the hills with his chums.

DeletedUser

Classic old TSL effect.

You guys over the past year have slowly crumbled under the pressure while TSL handled the pressure so well.

''You do not have to noble an entire enemy to win, you just need to make them quit'' Marg said that and he was so right.

DeletedUser

I left Twist but still very much active. Actually, more active than before being we are very close to winning one of my other worlds and the time i need to spend there is less than before

As for Twist leadership......its been horrible for a while, which is why i left. Many of the people in charge dont know what it means to lead.....but saying that its about to crumble and TSL is going to win?

Not even close.

Even with what veng did, it still has such a minor impact on the game

As an example, here are the +/- for the past 6 months:

TSL
March: +2100
April: +3200
May: +1200
June: +1400
July: +4000
Aug: +4300

=+16200

Twist:
March: +5300
April: +3100
May: +3700
June: +4600
July: +3300
Aug: +2800

=+22800

So Twist has outgained TSL by 6000 villages in the last 6 months, yet TSL is winning?

In comparison, the world that my tribe is about to win (W11), the numbers are as such (and have been for the last 2 years)

Attero:
March: +300
April: +200
May: -800
June: -1600
July: -1200
August: -1700

= -4800

Zip:
March: +4700
April: +5100
May: +3500
June: +5700
July: +4800
August: +4200

= +28000

Which equates to a +32800

And its taken us 2 years of those types of numbers for us to get into a position for an end game scenario

Not only is it not even close to TSL winning the war, i would say that even with the horrible leadership in Twist, Twist is actually winning.....

Numbers dont lie

DeletedUser

the only thing that faults those stats tollx is that all twists gains have been barbs..granted tsl have had to step up the taking of barbs but we are still pushing twists frontline back...those stats represent nothing but how bad twists situation is...just to stay up with a chance they have had to noble massive amount of barbs in the hope when we hit those barbs (if they are built) that it will stop the tsl war machine

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!

Timeframe: 01/02/2012 00:00:00 to 25/08/2012 17:03:49 (last 6 months)

Total conquers:

Side 1: 32,913
Side 2: 36,417
Difference: 3,504

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,702
Side 2: 2,385
Difference: 317

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,761,890
Side 2: 21,831,862
Difference: 2,930,028

chart

TSl is still winning the war so your little stats have proven nothing except how many barbs twist are taking...

DeletedUser93439

Well, looking at the total of villages owned by both tribes and the difference in totals against opposite side only being 317 in 6 months. The war is still pretty much a stalemate. Or did you think that another 6 months of 317 more for TSL is a superb gain?

DeletedUser97878

Well I said to venge twist wouldnt work for her :p I also told Clara venge isn't. To be trusted.

DeletedUser

Kaner,
As Marcus said......317 is nothing.

How miniscule is +317 over a 6 month period? Well, lets do what people tend to forget to do....which is the math

The facts

1) There are 134,000 villages in the world right now.

2) TSL owns 64,400 of them, or 48% of the vills in the world

3) TSL is averaging +50 vil gain from Twist every month

4) It takes 85% ownership of the world, or a village count of 113,900 based on the amount of villages currently occupied right now, to ask the admins for the end game

((113,900-64,400)/2)/50)= amount of months (at current average gain) it will take for TSL to hit 85%

495 months, or roughly 40 years

...and this is not counting the continuous barb nobling both sides are doing

Suffice to say, this is the pure definition of a stalemate

DeletedUser

i said no where that +317 is a great gain..none the less its a gain...i replied to a post which stated that tsl is not winning the war (well +317 in 6 months counts as winning no matter how small, then there is the 8months before hand which puts tsl +1000 odd gained) overall tsl is winning..you cant argue that

second point: twist have gained more vills which are 1500 points...tbh thats not summit i would like to brag about...it will take a month at least till those barbs are operational..and in that month tsl could could well be hitting those barbs making the use of them pretty much void...

however only time will tell if this mass barb nobling is worthwhile

DeletedUser

Well for one, your estimated 40 years is projected based off of a continuous growth of +317 villages. When your barbs run out, and you noble off all of the ex-500 players (now that Venge isn't here to fight for them, that looks more and more likely), you will have to look in the direction of TSL. However, we all know how successful you guys are at getting villages unless it's from inactives. So it's at this point in the world where that village conquering number quickly decreases for the Twist! side.

Secondly, we didn't suddenly think we were going to win the world in 2 days after Firey left. But look at it from our prospective. Twist! lost, arguably, their best player. Twist! lost the leader of their tribe (Clara, now being sat). People in Twist! have already come to us in TSL offering information, and others have been threatening to barb after this mess. Firey saw the inevitable on this world, he knew that TSL were gonna win, it didn't matter if it took 2 years or 5 years. As Marg said, you don't have to noble every village off of your enemy, you just need to make it so that it is inevitable that you win, so that the other tribe feels more inclined to barb. At this point, it appears pretty inevitable to win.

I would say 1-2 years were shedded off the war length with the recent happenings.

DeletedUser

agree with your 2nd point about you dont have to noble every village to win...only needs a few world changing moments. whether that be deletes or just some great ops.

DeletedUser

I guess you havent been paying close attention.

The mass barb nobling has been done by both sides for this calender year. Its been an arms race, and the only fact that matters is % of vills owned.

Who cares how they are achieved.

For the net 317 twist has lost, they have gained +6600 villages in that same time frame, which, based on your 1 month logic for a barb to become an active vil....you have an overall gain of (6600-2800)-317....with 2800 being the amount of barbs taken in august

or an overall gain of 3484 fully built vills over TSL in the last 6 months

Twist is winning the war. TSL has merely taken a little more from twist as twist has from tsl which represents only 10% of the total village gain by both side during that same time frame

These are all facts....

Please provide facts to back up your claim...

DeletedUser

Well for one, your estimated 40 years is projected based off of a continuous growth of +317 villages. When your barbs run out, and you noble off all of the ex-500 players (now that Venge isn't here to fight for them, that looks more and more likely), you will have to look in the direction of TSL. However, we all know how successful you guys are at getting villages unless it's from inactives. So it's at this point in the world where that village conquering number quickly decreases for the Twist! side.

Secondly, we didn't suddenly think we were going to win the world in 2 days after Firey left. But look at it from our prospective. Twist! lost, arguably, their best player. Twist! lost the leader of their tribe (Clara, now being sat). People in Twist! have already come to us in TSL offering information, and others have been threatening to barb after this mess. Firey saw the inevitable on this world, he knew that TSL were gonna win, it didn't matter if it took 2 years or 5 years. As Marg said, you don't have to noble every village off of your enemy, you just need to make it so that it is inevitable that you win, so that the other tribe feels more inclined to barb. At this point, it appears pretty inevitable to win.

I would say 1-2 years were shedded off the war length with the recent happenings.

And how many other worlds have you finished or is finishing?

I am on 2 others (W2 and W11)

Using a hypothetical situation, Twist can lose their top 3 players to barb right now, and TSL's dominance would only from 48% to 59%

As for running out of barbs....there are roughly 197000 villages in the world, therefore there are 63000 barbs left. Assuming both tribes noble barbs at their highest rate, you would still have 8 more months of barb nobling, and that increase in village count only means you will need to double the amount of net takes in order to move the % of vills owned the same as the 317

People like to avoid math because they cant do it.....but the reality is when you put in the numbers, TSL is losing

DeletedUser97878

Well i'll appreciate tollxbooth's maths there he is fulll correct with there numbers. Twists lead in villages are increasing which probably best put as
While TSL are winning the war Twist! are in the driving seat of the world. Twist have the lead in villages to lose were TSL are just trying to chase them down.

So for the next 8 months as your maths puts it of barb nobling will possibly carry on giving Twist a little more advantage in villages and when thats over they may have a decent advantage but it still takes Twist maintaining there skilled players and getting rid of dead weight and sorting there leadership out. I think everyone can agree Twist has the advantage but if they don't sort them selves out its not gonna do anything and TSL will eventually eat away at them at are faster and faster rate.