TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Speaking from the position of the person who helped put a nail into the Twist coffin, it was the likes of Larry, Assassin, Kid and co that drove me away

It was the everyone is equal, regardless how inept you were, that drove me away

It was the ego of the people who had control (like deleting claims, kicking people, etc) done by the aforementioned group that drove me away

It was the adolescent behavior that drove me away

It was the inability to play this game, by thinking of stratagies that drove me away

It was the lack of teamwork, lack of leadership, lack of playing as a whole that drove me away

It was propping up non agressive, passive players with defense when those same players used no offense, that drove me away

It was bringing in 500, that should have instead just been eaten, that drove me away

And my final straw: It was the total smear campaign against Smint that drove me away

Twist maintained due to a few individuals

Rest assured...i am pumped; i am motivated due to disrespect; and am ready to take out the noobs who *thought* they could play, but really have no clue.

One massive campaign by TSL, plus my defection, shouldnt unravel a tribe...the world is too large, but it did because it was a house of cards. Lack of leadership; lack of plan; lack of players

Twist and Tea are done. Put a fork in it.....the growth campaign for TSL has just started

DeletedUser107877

I never realised you regarded yourself as such a good player Tollx, personally I dont think I even heard of you ingame until you left. If it makes you feel all high and mighty though believing that you are the reason for Twists downfall then go ahead who am I to dash anyones thoughts of self importance. As for this "smintie smear campaign" I never heard of it, I considered myself on good terms with smintie right up until she started all her carryon and even then I kept asking her to stop and move on putting whatever behind her as did other members but her choice to ignore. As she said previously from the day she was dismissed which was a long time ago" in her eyes Twist was no more" well she came back to make sure of it .

DeletedUser

OMG....i dont need to pump myself up as a good player. My TW resume speaks for itself. You just dont have a clue, like the rest of Twist leadership, on who they had playing for them.

their mistake...

DeletedUser

OMG....i dont need to pump myself up as a good player. My TW resume speaks for itself. You just dont have a clue, like the rest of Twist leadership, on who they had playing for them.

their mistake...

DeletedUser107877

Seems you do need to pump yourself up, you posted twice :lol:

BTW dont take it personal that I hadnt heard of you as others seem to have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107877

Okay well I am a person who does consider what others say, so based on what TSL players have posted in this forum on how TSL leadership runs things I am going to admit that yes Twist leadership did fail, they should never have let smintie return after dismissing her she should have been been nobled out.

DeletedUser

Hmm.

As someone who has stayed in the background, politically, since the early days of ANARKY, this really is a preposterously stupid turn of events. Jan, I'm a little ashamed of you. Between Itchy and smintie, two main K's (k45 and k35) were secured through long and extensive effort. TSL efforts against these K's were generally unsuccessfuly. This intrinsically makes them more important accounts than any 500k point account where the player logs in two or three times a week.

You say "Well done you 4, I cant imagine how difficult the decision was to run to TSL leaving your fellow tribe mates behind without a second thought must have been. ". Do you imagine this was a snap decision? It's been agonised over for weeks, but it's become clear it's the only choice. And, incidentally - many other players have apparently expressed interest in joining.

"oh theres a long list of the same opinion. So after being dismissed for attacking a fellow tribe member you came back, caused arguments in forums and skype, booted people from tribe, ticketed fellow members, took dukes sit and removed all council privs except your own but all that was okay because in your eyes you seen Twist as no more. You really are a piece of work girl. Goodbye!!"

1) Evidently you don't know context - like what purpose the attacks served
2) Evidently you don't know context - like who started the arguments, without fail
3) Evidently you're making stories up from whole cloth
4) Evidently you don't know context - like who submitted the first ticket. Yeah, turn the other cheek and all that.
5) Duke sit was given
6) Evidently you're making stories up from whole cloth

GO FIGURE!

The reason Twist! has collapsed is because leadership has always been invested at the wrong point - halfway between a single leader, like when Clara created the tribe, and a peoples tribe, where all are truly equal, based on ability and potency. The council, while they were active and did many good things, often made short-sighted decisions or acted in their own interests. The tribe has not had a direction for a long time, but the only reason it hasn't fallen apart sooner is the quality of a few frontline players. After the first collapse, in Jan/Feb this year, I barely played for 6 months.

And to be honest, to every person who gets angry or annoyed at smintie - Have you tried talking to her? She is actually very reasonable if you try talking to her. Perhaps it's because I'm her friend - but it wasn't exactly difficult to become her friend.

DeletedUser107877

Evidently im not the one running to TSL
Evidently im not the one who done anything wrong to the tribe
Evidently I spent ages trying to talk to smintie and I did class her as a friend until she started her crap
Evidently others tried to talk to her aswell and failed
Evidently you need to go ask smintie about the trivial thing this all started over and see who really over reacted

Jan, I'm a littleashamed of you.

Evidently not as much as I am of you guys!

DeletedUser

The looser spy matt finnaly run :).Lets see how he will defend, wihtout his sitters open mind and jabba =)..

DeletedUser

Such a disgraceful player. We forgave him for being a spy, rage-quitting, crying over a single failed op, and being hot-headed 24 hours of the day. Jvera gives him PP because he has no job. Then he has the audacity to try and tell TSL leadership who they can and cannot let into the tribe? HA, what a joke...

There's a special place in my heart for people like you Matt. Just kidding, no there is not. Sickening.

DeletedUser107877

Well hes no more a traitor than those who left Twist for TSL when you think about it as they will be telling you all kinds of information now.

DeletedUser107877

everything is beyond you :lol:

theres different levels on players on world 46 as I see it ...........

skilled
the learning
spies ... been a few
the venge level of traitor ... those that hand over accts to the enemy
the smintie level of traitor ... those that run to the enemy after detroying the tribe they were in

DeletedUser

everything is beyond you :lol:

theres different levels on players on world 46 as I see it ...........

skilled
the learning
spies ... been a few
the venge level of traitor ... those that hand over accts to the enemy
the smintie level of traitor ... those that run to the enemy after detroying the tribe they were in

You act like Smintie didn't try to fix the tribe. It's not her fault that the majority of Twist! members were hot-headed and had the smear-Smintie campaign going for quite some time. How you can say that what Venge did is better than what Smintie did....sillyness. It's obvious you are just bitter

DeletedUser107877

Why would I be bitter....
The fact I left the game because I couldnt listen to her bullshit anymore ?.... that was my decision.
The fact she tried to help the tribe?.... if helping the tribe means you ticket fellow tribe members, cause choas within the tribe, push and push until alot of people quit then she done an excellent job ... hell promote her to duke in TSL :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

the minute firey left all of you, you become certain victims :).You didnt knew to apreciate an good skilled person.
If firey ruled now twist...

DeletedUser107877

I never had a problem with firey leading, I know hes a skilled player and was a loss, however, there was more than him skilled. Clara brought the tribe forward as Twist and noone can deny shes a skilled player she led the tribe well until interference began from others.

DeletedUser107877

Sminite ruined and ran to tsl with a selected few and stuff the rest of the tribe attitude