TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Smintie was always very nice to talk to and also nice to fight with/against =) I remember fighting smintie over a single village =)
But I've been gone for a while now, I can't judge smintie or anyone else because I don't know what is going on =D

DeletedUser107877

Twist is now disbanded ... you can thank the lovely smintie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is all this fuss about? Can anyone sum up what happend? :p

Toll left and fought Twist!. After 15000+ incomings and fighting it out for a ~week, TSL invited Toll into our tribe. This caused a chain reaction of deletions by multiple people including LarryIV and Hobiekayak. Multiple people also left Twist! at around this time. Then, a new tribe (titled TEA - the eastern alliance) was formed by anti-Smintie people (consisting of Reefer, Assassin, etc.). Today Smintie, Itchy, and others were invited into TSL.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I see. So perhaps this will make sure the world ends a bit faster because it doesn't look like you guys have done any conquering really in the months that I was gone :p

DeletedUser107877

But that cant be true because TSL are far more superior than Twist players lol

[spoil] Do note the sarcasm [/spoil]

DeletedUser

I see. So perhaps this will make sure the world ends a bit faster because it doesn't look like you guys have done any conquering really in the months that I was gone :p

What months were you gona...?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19,398
Side 2: 17,199
Difference: 2,199

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,306
Side 2: 681
Difference: 1,625

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 94,168,239
Side 2: 96,322,620
Difference: 2,154,381

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,415,692
Side 2: 6,110,358
Difference: 15,305,334

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser94653

oh this is just hilarious. I wish tsl the very best of luck, brilliant recruitment process, was it down to their amazing war stats? Can any of you actually say you've had a good fight with any of the players you've recruited? I can't actually stop laughing at this.

DeletedUser

Dmoron...it was almost 3 weeks :)

And Grin, TSL didnt recruit me...i asked in after i knew that the parting of the ways was permanent

Is amazing how my leaving, and TSL's op on Kiddy seemed to make the house of cards fall apart. I guess thats what happens when people spend more time on the PnP and less time playing the game

but hey, who am i...i mean...i only took 600 vills with a 41 mil ODA off of Twist in 1 month LMAO

DeletedUser

i look forward to this, i wont be defending simply because...all my defence is on the frontline :L all my nukes have just been sent out as well so im nukeless

what ever shall i do ?

call my what u like TSL...i dont care. Time to leave the world in some style

Opteron i shall still have sitters...dont u worry, not much to sit mind..only got a 1k incs :/

Such a disgraceful player. We forgave him for being a spy, rage-quitting, crying over a single failed op, and being hot-headed 24 hours of the day. Jvera gives him PP because he has no job. Then he has the audacity to try and tell TSL leadership who they can and cannot let into the tribe? HA, what a joke...

There's a special place in my heart for people like you Matt. Just kidding, no there is not. Sickening.

you do realize me leaving over that op was just the excuse ? that was when i was gonna move over to twist. After seeing them start falling i backed out of it. im a pretty chilled guy tbh wouldnt say im hot headed 24/7...well when they start bringing half the enemy tribe over without any discussion with the rest of the tribe, all the secrets kept...internals kept for themselves

well been nice knowing you TSL, probs broken a lot of the friendships. Those of you that i talked to quite a bit. best of luck in the game and enjoy yourselves...im gonna enjoy myself with these incs..nice to have some fun again..i doubt ill survive but ah well...means i can get a life now :lol:

DeletedUser107877

Dmoron...it was almost 3 weeks :)

And Grin, TSL didnt recruit me...i asked in after i knew that the parting of the ways was permanent

Is amazing how my leaving, and TSL's op on Kiddy seemed to make the house of cards fall apart. I guess thats what happens when people spend more time on the PnP and less time playing the game

but hey, who am i...i mean...i only took 600 vills with a 41 mil ODA off of Twist in 1 month LMAO

Do you really want me to spell out what you are LOL

600 villages from an inactive/sat accounts gee you must be proud, smintie probably organised it so they were even empty for you. (yawn)
So your 600 villages are the ones TSL are boasting about when they throw out the stats as to why they think TSL are better than Twist. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser94653

I'm not sure who you're digging at here...me? who rarely posts here and has put more hours than anyone into the tribe. I challenge you to find a single person to dispute that.

Check the ODD on Kids account, he was under constant attack for many months, one more op really wouldn't have made any difference and the fact you think you leaving had any bearing on the way this ended is laughable. You're so up your own ass its untrue. Your actions were of no real surprise to me, I always knew you were capable of it, I was in Mania you may recall.

DeletedUser

Do you really want me to spell out what you are LOL

600 villages from an inactive/sat accounts gee you must be proud, smintie probably organised it so they were even empty for you. (yawn)
So your 600 villages are the ones TSL are boasting about when they throw out the stats as to why they think TSL are better than Twist. :icon_eek:

You just proved how out of touch you are

those accounts were not inactive or sat. they fought back....

those accounts were not empty, otherwise i wouldnt get 41 mil oda against twist in 1 month

no one helped out, otherwise i would have went to tsl after leaving twist

Account sitter Start End
vndhl on 20.09.2012 at 22:03 on 21.09.2012 at 06:54
opteron180 on 20.09.2012 at 21:08 on 20.09.2012 at 22:03
open mind on 14.09.2012 at 20:19 on 14.09.2012 at 20:40
fireyflame on 01.06.2012 at 14:23 on 02.06.2012 at 06:33
SpaceAlien (deleted) on 18.05.2010 at 14:51 on 19.05.2010 at 04:05

So as you can see, only sat for what...9 hrs LMAO

You make excuses, but the reality is that you guys got pawned, and the sad thing is that i would have never done this if it wasnt for the Larry / Assassin / Kid way of managing things

aint that about a beatch :)

DeletedUser107877

correction youd never have done that if you werent a such a dick

DeletedUser

Your full of it Grin......no one cares about what you did. The reality. The proven fact....is that you all were horrible

horrible

got no where with TSL. Couldnt attack TSL. Couldnt OP. Sure as hell couldnt support. COuldnt lead.

And most of all....the funniest thing of them all

Is ZERO fortitude

i took down two active accounts by myself (robbie and dark)

TSL took down Kid

Neither got supported by all the twisters around them

and then mass delete and defection?

NO, i knew what you all were made of....and i bailed. Cant play with a bunch of whiners and quitters

In 7 years of playing this stupid game, ive never seen such a colossal collapse than what we have witnessed in the last month

Quitters

funnier than $!@%

And no, i fought hard for twist....dont give me bs like you knew i would do this. Never did this. You all just never bothered to see who you had playing for, but instead just constantly disrespected me

im having fun now :)

DeletedUser107877

you are that good i never heard of you until you left yeh that makes sense. Just aswell your not made a chocolate youd frigging eat yourself :icon_eek:

Bet all those other accounts your bumming about are accounts youve recently taken over :lol:

DeletedUser

correction youd never have done that if you werent a such a dick

Just go away quitter.

I mean...im a dick because i left. What, no free will is allowed? Did i spy? NO. Did i do anything, whatsoever to hurt Twist as in coordinate with TSL, ask for defense and jump, anything....1 million things i could have done. NO

No, what happened is i was out on my own for almost 3 weeks....1 vs 99....attacking you all by myself, and you all couldnt even manage to help each other then when you had a chance

So yea, if im a dick because i used free will, left straight up with no info or coordination to TSL, declared on my own, and fought on my own...and still pawned active accounts

then i guess the shoe fits lol

but your just pissed because i DID that.

now go jump in a lake

and i dont know what accounts your talking about, but suffice to say, your immature and stupid.

7 straight years of playing....~3 weeks of being sat total

its called playing...try it

DeletedUser107877

you are that good i never heard of you until you left yeh that makes sense. Just aswell your not made a chocolate youd frigging eat yourself :icon_eek:

Bet all those other accounts your bumming about are accounts youve recently taken over :lol:

You done jackshit for Twist other than help bintie rip it apart

DeletedUser94653

I didn't attack? I didnt op? I didnt support? You talk shit toll. I sent in every tribe op that was run in the time I was playing in Twist. I sent support from myself or sits to every request I could. I even stacked the tribes whole frontline twice (ask your precious smintie about that one she helped me on the 2nd time)

You had a huge amount of caps against dark, well done for that. His backline was empty stacking his frontline so you nobled empty villages. That must have taken an amazing effort. You are also fully aware that Chris was busy with college and Brandon had been deployed. So you knew full well how active that account was. Robby had deleted before you had the huge amount of gains against him. Huge pat on the back for your achievements. You have nothing to be proud of!

DeletedUser107877

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: Theres hope for 500 to win the world yet :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: