TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser34483

Distorted my problem with smintie is that I seen her the one who kept the arguments going in Twist which is the reason I left the game. Where any normal person who has an argument gets over it or ignores the person involved and just works around them, she couldnt. She caused so much trouble in Twist, why didnt she just join TSL when she first was dismissed and as she said "Twist was no more in her eyes" it would have meant all the players in Twist would still be there to put up a fight. Instead she came back, mouthed off until people got sick listening to her and left, got what she wanted in removing Assassin from the tribe then left the tribe for TSL. LOL
Also she says she tried to fix tribe, with everyone else leaving that she seen as a problem why wasnt that the tribe fixed?
Why did you let her back?

So distorted I am still trying to understand what you were thinking when inviting those ex Twist members, I just cant understand why as it changes the game and challenge so much ... care to elaborate?
Ask my boss. I got no problem with it. I think you are just bitter on the fact that they are in TSL and you are not :icon_eek:

DeletedUser107877

It was not my decision to let her back

I no longer play the world so its not because im bitter I didnt get into TSL. Plus anyone who knows me knows I dont jump tribes.

DeletedUser107877

leave the world Vs listen to smintie rantings ..... believe me once you experience the rantings you`ll understand the leaving the world :lol:

DeletedUser97878

Sminties rantings are so amusing though!!! :icon_redface:
Handy having a popcorn machine beside me for moments like them :lol:

DeletedUser94653

Having just seen your latest recruitment I wanted to have a look (like I didnt know what this would show :p) at the war stats to see if that was what you were basing your recruitment on.

These numbers are based on number of TSL conquers from the date Twist started to today (apart from for Toll who I've adjusted this to the time he joined TSL and eiknx obviously as Twist conquers not TSL)

Members TSL has gained

Futzy War Conquers 0 Losses 0 Total 0
Itchynakas War Conquers 108 Losses 69 Total 39
pawprints2004 War Conquers 25 Losses 22 Total 3
natasha0112 War Conquers 27 Losses 40 Total -13
smintie War Conquers 58 Losses 34 Total 24
dont hit me War Conquers 3 Losses 3 Total 0
Toll War Conquers 22 Losses 33 Total -11

Members TSL has Lost
eiknx War Conquers 344 Losses 161 Total 183

:icon_confused: It was worse than I thought

DeletedUser

Silly Clara, look at the team behind the players. Eiknx had tons of TSL support not only in spears, but also axes. Twist...well enough said am I right?

The positioning growth of gaining those 7 players definitely outweighs the positioning loss from losing that spying coward. Doesn't take a genius to see how much we gained with our recent recruitment methods.

And to add onto that, let's see the stats over the last 24 hours shall we.

TSL vs. Spy
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Players: eiknx

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 336
Side 2: 8
Difference: 328

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 8
Difference: 95

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,994,080
Side 2: 72,587
Difference: 2,921,493

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 906,326
Side 2: 72,587
Difference: 833,739

chart

[/spoil]

Twist!/TEA vs. New recruits
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Twist!, TEA
Side 2:
Players: smintie, Itchynakas, pawprints2004, Futzy, natasha0112, dont hit me

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 186
Side 2: 30
Difference: 156

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 13
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,542,274
Side 2: 271,175
Difference: 1,271,099

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 319,675
Side 2: 115,621
Difference: 204,054

chart

[/spoil]

No need to include Toll's stats, everyone already knows :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94653

You gained ground yes, but was there any need for that?

If it was all down to the team behind the players then how come there are Twist players with much better war stats, and TSL players with much worse?

I don't see including recent stats really shows anything. The twist/tea players are obviously disadvantaged. Twist is still being run by players joining TSL.

Why not look at the stats of the whole war, as they show a players true colours.

DeletedUser

You gained ground yes, but was there any need for that?

If it was all down to the team behind the players then how come there are Twist players with much better war stats, and TSL players with much worse?

That's the thing reefer, it's about the team, not the player. We lost a spy...someone who complained about failed ops and "stupid leadership," regardless of the fact that our leadership has carried us to the position we are in today. The Eiknx account had great positioning, the accounts you are comparing it to did not have the luxury of having 90+% of their villages on the front-line. We gained competitive players that, unfortunately, were following poor leadership. We felt that the players we recruited would work as a team if given a second chance behind a competent leadership...

(refer to my last post, I included some stats that you missed)

DeletedUser94653

someone who complained about failed ops and "stupid leadership," regardless of the fact that our leadership has carried us to the position we are in today.
:lol: I still like the players that have joined you so I will say no more on this subject than these words will one day come back to haunt you. Just remember there is no smoke without fire ;)

DeletedUser

:lol: I still like the players that have joined you so I will say no more on this subject than these words will one day come back to haunt you. Just remember there is no smoke without fire ;)

See, the difference is our OPs were/are successful and our leadership is amazing. Twist! on the other hand.... well they had you :)

Nah I'm kidding, but actually though...can't compare the two.

DeletedUser94653

No you can't as you don't know me and have never played with me. I'd also like to point out that if your ops and leadership were so much better than Twists you'd have gained a lot more ground than the stalemate that this world sat in for over a year.

DeletedUser

No you can't as you don't know me and have never played with me. I'd also like to point out that if your ops and leadership were so much better than Twists you'd have gained a lot more ground than the stalemate that this world sat in for over a year.

At the end of the day, look at where we are compared to where you are. Our leadership wins and yours failed. And I think the fact that 500 was stacking your fronts, us having multiple spies, us having more inactives than I can count on two hands, etc. all played into the stalemate.

DeletedUser

Wow.. Congratulations to TSL for winning w46, lol.. Thank you Twist! for not giving a good fight.. that was too easy for them..

phew.. good job ony7, jabba and disto.. and as well Dmoron for making this forum more classical than usual.. =)

DeletedUser107877

There was nothing wrong with leadership in Twist other than making the error of allowing smintie back to the tribe, she was the one who caused all the trouble for the tribe but thats not a problem anymore as shes on your side now :lol::lol::lol:

Do not dare criticise claras leadership or any of the other leadership... infact you can criticise leadership the individuals who passed smintie a sit for her to strip all other council members except her own, the person who brought fireyflame account back into Twist just to make TSL stats look better, you do talk shit when you say its to retrieve scripts, any of the people who have still to move to TSL could have passed them to you and it doesnt take this long to move them. Also you have to ask yourself why is Nemovc still baron in Twist when hes moving to TSL and Mordus still duke when it was his sit smintie used to remove all privs and as she claims herself she had permission to, is Mordus for moving to TSL also? TSL really couldnt have anymore help from the Twist betrayers it just shows how desperate TSL and ex twisties are they will do absolutely anything to win.

DeletedUser34483

There was nothing wrong with leadership in Twist other than making the error of allowing smintie back to the tribe, she was the one who caused all the trouble for the tribe but thats not a problem anymore as shes on your side now :lol::lol::lol:

Do not dare criticise claras leadership or any of the other leadership... infact you can criticise leadership the individuals who passed smintie a sit for her to strip all other council members except her own, the person who brought fireyflame account back into Twist just to make TSL stats look better, you do talk shit when you say its to retrieve scripts, any of the people who have still to move to TSL could have passed them to you and it doesnt take this long to move them. Also you have to ask yourself why is Nemovc still baron in Twist when hes moving to TSL and Mordus still duke when it was his sit smintie used to remove all privs and as she claims herself she had permission to, is Mordus for moving to TSL also? TSL really couldnt have anymore help from the Twist betrayers it just shows how desperate TSL and ex twisties are they will do absolutely anything to win.

I do not know why you are whining, you got eiknx anyway. And seeing your post just shows how you want your stats to look good. Deal with it and don't be a sore loser. If you hated smintie so much then attack and noble her as what we did to cdale and chris a... well you can try though. We didn't whine and cried about it.

Or... If you want, you can ask boss openmind for an invite. I know you want to:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hey, please don't pluck facts from air..

Strip what council privs? The smintie account doesn't even have duke. (god)

I slept, woke up, and found out the only baron left, Assassin, left Twist! to form his own tribe, installed waita as his "baron" to make an NAP and shared planner between Twist and TEA. (wow)

(do kindly note this was so well timed, after Assassin had finished consuming the fireyflame internal in full, then he decided to leave and conveniently form his own tribe... because it's the "honourable" thing not to eat Twist's internals, so he need to finish the k48 internals first before forming TEA... well done. Today, you tell me who has honour.) - check twstats to see time of formation of TEA and time of complete consumption of fireyflame acct in K48.

Between this I opposed a "rushed NAP" because an NAP with proper terms should be decided by council, not making a rushed NAP without settling terms and conditions of NAP. (you don't automatically assume that you form a new tribe and still hold on to twist's support, and have NAP with twist?)

In that time, they hadn't declared war on anybody yet, nor were they providing us any evidence of who they wanted to diplo with what their direction would be.

I cancelled NAP, take waita privs off and chat with him in mail. Within one hour, I reverted privs, waita became baron again and we both didn't touch the NAP/diplo thing.

Status is to be brown dot until new council is elected, in which I didn't run for and itchy didn't run for. (you have to explicitly post if you dont want to run for it).

The thing is to wait for council to be elected before making an NAP. Not an any how. "wah we are friend friend lets NAP"

Do we want to make a "forever NAP" with 500 just like how Twist did ?????????? it hurts so much, that diplo really hurt a lot, there didn't seem to be terms (eg. terms like no recruiting of new players, no expansion to a certain territory), and so many brown dots suddenly became purple dots cos 500 kept recruiting them... food gone.

Then few days later there was council elections and people like zorroke/nemovc/m.green etc (can't remember all the names were voted in to become barons)

I think they still are barons now.

Can you don't make an argument out of air please?

DeletedUser

Jan is on the imaginary warpath again. Making up a plethora of things as she fires bullets in all directions. Everyone, hide your facts, cause once she grabs a hold of them, she will distort them to a thing that does not even remotely resemble the truth.

For being a bad player, and one that doesnt play, you sure as hell spend a lot of time on the PnP. Why so angry when youve never had no impact on this game, and continue to have no impact on this game?

btw, who are you?

DeletedUser

9:46pm
Brandon xxxxx (wont give last name)

Yeah man I logged in and saw it all..started laughin..all is well man just ready for this thing to be over with. Its the wild west man no kidding. Miss ya bud

Darky must be a traitor too now, eh? ;)

and there you go Jan

good day :)

DeletedUser107877

Distorted I would quit before playing for the enemy tribe.

smintie stop avoiding the questions !!

Tollx I dont know what you were trying to prove with that last post or expect me to say to it but i`ll do my best ... well done you found a friend you must be proud LOL