TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser97878

I have a little request of all the players of w46, and I realise this could backfire and I'm setting myself up to be called soft as shit (as per usual :p) However I have to ask....

There is a player called cappie that fireyflame and I have protected for a long time in game. He's a young child with a very serious illness. He is of no threat to anyone. He won't attack or noble a player unless he was told to do it. I realise that he doesn't achieve much in game but as his account never goes yellow and his points slowly rise constantly it shows he is logging in every day.

Could you all please leave him until last?

Awww sweet :icon_cry: You have my word i wont attack him clara unless given the orders to by Master Open in which i can't refuse :(

Vndhl

Dream on, TSLs conquers havent been that successful, you claim how skilled yous are yet you havent got far until smintie ruined Twist :icon_biggrin:

Your still avoiding answering why intake of Twist players

You are wrong,Smintie didn't ruined Twist!...you can't blaim on one player :icon_rolleyes:
You are all to be blaimed :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have a little request of all the players of w46, and I realise this could backfire and I'm setting myself up to be called soft as shit (as per usual :p) However I have to ask....

There is a player called cappie that fireyflame and I have protected for a long time in game. He's a young child with a very serious illness. He is of no threat to anyone. He won't attack or noble a player unless he was told to do it. I realise that he doesn't achieve much in game but as his account never goes yellow and his points slowly rise constantly it shows he is logging in every day.

Could you all please leave him until last?

Not soft, just caring.

DeletedUser

Oct 10
01:48 The tribe Twist! (disbanded) was defeated.

Good teamwork TSL!:icon_biggrin:

Next target: a cup of TEA:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I heard that in every war we fighted....TSL are noobs, ...are weak, ....they don't have skills,....failure, ....etc.....from the begining of this world.:icon_biggrin:

But look at them, they are rank 1 from almost 1 year..... and continue to grow and win.:icon_eek: Who knows why?!?!?...maybe some vodooo:)))

:icon_cool: :icon_biggrin:

Good work TSL. We'll be the last ones laughing because of Open Mind's Voodoo :)

Maybe a little voodoo of my own

[spoil]
voodooo.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94653

Because then, firey hadn't found out the silliness of some of Twistie's leadership yet...

You go down further and further in my estimations everytime you post something like this. There is no need for it now, look up the word decorum and give it a go.

Anyways, I see Twist was finally disbanded (thank you Mordus) so I have no further interest in this world or forums. It was fun for a while, it was hell for a while and I'm sure glad it's over for me. Good luck to all. Adios

DeletedUser107877

If voodoo = smintie then well done TSL as she is the only person I blame for Twists downfall but even then she done it before leaving Twist so it isnt quite a TSL accomplishment. Im sure however you all will enjoy the challenges of working as a team nobling barbs for the next month :icon_eek:

GO TSL EFFECT :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser107877

I don't know about you as a player, but I think most of us were always actively learning from the enemy and from our side (eg. 350 ram build), how to actively block a territory etc (like how TSL sent opty down and did blocking with megastacks in K35,K25 very well done). How the then enemy seized every good opportunity and were always aware of the big picture. How they did their build ratios vs how we did ours.

And at the end of the day, towards the end, you touch your heart and realize, man, when you see the decisions made from both side's leaderships (eg. chris a/cdale vs TollxBooth), (blocking and frustrating dangerous players in the north/core while letting their south slide for a bit - maybe to prioritise on other areas first?) and you find yourself thinking: "man, I respect the enemy's decisions more than my own tribe". What is one to do then?

But you do know me as a player smintie we co`d together on a world, funny how your memory fails you. Dont speak to me as if I dont know anything about the game, whilst ive never once claimed to be the brilliant skilled player you claim to be im not new to the game either. Its easy to sit back and claim to be the brilliant player when your villages are stacked and others are left without, any untrained monkey can send a nuke. The skill in this game is working as a team, TSL excelled in teamwork (as I told Ragephizit a long time ago) Twist had skilled players but failed in teamwork.
Its one thing to join the enemy its another to destroy your own tribe before joining the enemy. I personally believe that was your intentions all along as you knew you were joining them.

DeletedUser

Sorry? No. That's your personal belief and your own conspiracy theory. I sat different Twistie dukes at least on three occasions in the past year. If I wanted to destroy, I would have pressed the "disband" button already. I sat on accounts with more than 600D in frontlines - could have just pulled them and say, here, TSL, have the villages.

I have never claimed I'm a brilliant/skilled player at all, it's you guys who say that, and brilliance is only as good as activity. I was just given right opportunity to learn in these game thanks to a few others. But of course if the tribe is surrounded mostly by "500" type of players... then erm somehow I suddenly become a "brilliant player". I also don't know why I am "brilliant player". Because Lucid, Obstetrician (titu) were much better.. and they were forced out.

Don't pluck your facts from air - what intentions all along? When Twist was first formed, I saw what was happening, I gave account to trisha(paw) and said INTERNAL MY ACCOUNT. And I quit a few times after that cos I absolutely lost belief in how the decisions were made. It was fun yes, made friends yes, skype chats were funny yes. Clara was admirable in doing all the sits and holding it all together yes.

I planned OPs yes, I sent over 1000def to the frontline yes, sat accounts under op yes, I did my best as a tribe member, for a long time already.

As for intentions - I will tell you, in the end, everyone has the same intention - god knows how many players in Twist had their village names "CAN I JOIN TSL?" a few months ago - at least two players. Leadership did nothing to stop such things which will harm the tribe identity. In the end we have to admit we are outclassed.

DeletedUser107877

Sorry? No. That's your personal belief and your own conspiracy theory. I sat different Twistie dukes at least on three occasions in the past year. If I wanted to destroy, I would have pressed the "disband" button already. I sat on accounts with more than 600D in frontlines - could have just pulled them and say, here, TSL, have the villages.
I did say it was my personal belief :icon_rolleyes: I dont understand why you stayed in tribe so long when it was obviously so bad for you.

I have never claimed I'm a brilliant/skilled player at all, it's you guys who say that, and brilliance is only as good as activity. I was just given right opportunity to learn in these game thanks to a few others. But of course if the tribe is surrounded mostly by "500" type of players... then erm somehow I suddenly become a "brilliant player". I also don't know why I am "brilliant player". Because Lucid, Obstetrician (titu) were much better.. and they were forced out.
I have never claimed you are a brilliant player, still slating those active 500 players, I really hope one nobles your villages :icon_biggrin:

Don't pluck your facts from air - what intentions all along? When Twist was first formed, I saw what was happening, I gave account to trisha(paw) and said INTERNAL MY ACCOUNT. And I quit a few times after that cos I absolutely lost belief in how the decisions were made.
How long have you been in discussions about joining TSL? We know you discussed joining TSL when you and Pete left tribe long time ago

As for intentions - I will tell you, in the end, everyone has the same intention - god knows how many players in Twist had their village names "CAN I JOIN TSL?" a few months ago - at least two players. Leadership did nothing to stop such things which will harm the tribe identity. In the end we have to admit we are outclassed.
The ones trying to escape your rantings in the forum? :lol: It really wasnt pleasant reading the rubbish.

DeletedUser

I did say it was my personal belief
icon_rolleyes.gif
I dont understand why you stayed in tribe so long when it was obviously so bad for you.

I already ask you guys to internal it and do anything you like with the account.

How long have you been in discussions about joining TSL? We know you discussed joining TSL when you and Pete left tribe long time ago
NO. Again, your facts are wrong, as with 100% of your other posts.

There was no discussion about joining. You can ask them. Stop suspecting air here and there.

DeletedUser107877

NO. Again, your facts are wrong, as with 100% of your other posts.
Only in your eyes because your in such denial

There was no discussion about joining. You can ask them. Stop suspecting air here and there.
So you and Pete never spoke to TSL when you left Twist?

Its annoying when someone constantly questions your actions isnt it. Anyways, I have only been giving you grief on this forum to give you a taste of what crap weve had to endure from you, now I will just go back to happily ignoring you like I had done for the last few months. Do enjoy your end game knowing you ruined mine.

DeletedUser94653

Smintie decorum is not a UK concept at all. I believe it's actually a latin word. I was suggesting it would be politer and more dignified if you now stopped slagging off all the people who have worked alongside you for the last 2 years in favour of your new tribe. Its called manners. You must appreciate that former Twist players would struggle to see you playing under the TSL banner. So the dignified response would be to keep your head down and let the dust settle. That is the only way you have a chance of keeping hold of any respect or friendships you've gained in the last 2 years.

There is nothing to gain now from what you are doing. Twist is dead, you win. Congratulations. All you are doing now is further alienating people who were once your friends.

You may recall I've thrown this quote at you before but lets try one last time. click here

DeletedUser

Sorry? I don't see my posts as "slagging off" anyone, just stating facts. I'm sorry if you see it as offensive. I don't mean that way.

As for alienating friends.... I've seen how Titu (obstetrician) was alienated from tribe, as Toll is, as I am alienated, and maybe now I understand it a bit more ^^. It hurts to see a good friend and a best frontliner go in that fashion. He taught so many ideas, so many skills, so many maths, that all of us, both players and leaders never knew about. I learnt a lot from him. But that is fine.

Yes I respect you and friends for all you did for us and the respect is still there, on a personal basis.

I did my best for Twist, did more than many normal members would, did my duty as a role of normal tribe member in the time that I had belief in leadership, and when I was around. No regrets.

As ex member of Twist we have to admit we are outclassed/underestimated them in terms of players/teamwork/leadership/experience/tactical. This is only realistic and fair. (do u agree?)

PS: Let's keep this objective and not say I'm trying to "impress my new tribe".

DeletedUser94653

Do you realise the contradictions in your words. You may recall when I dismissed Titu it was because he was telling me that I was useless and should go delete my account. So you want someone harder than me like Open yet you're annoyed I didn't get Titu back?

You can't have it both ways smintie.

DeletedUser

Do you realise the contradictions in your words. You may recall when I dismissed Titu it was because he was telling me that I was useless and should go delete my account. So you want someone harder than me like Open yet you're annoyed I didn't get Titu back?

You can't have it both ways smintie.

I saw it as him being frustrated about many things and him being forced out, forcing out our best.

DeletedUser94653

Whether he was frustrated or not he should not have aired his grievances in the tribe forum. I don't regret dismissing him. I regret that I didn't do the same to you.

Good fighters are worth nothing when their attitude drags the whole tribe down. Whether you like it or not your attitude did have a major effect on the tribe and I wish I'd ensured you weren't able to do that.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't he have aired his grievances via PM first?

Like what I did? And got labelled as "ranting"/"complaining"?

DeletedUser

Good fighters, who are active, are a rare breed. They dont require much except all people to work hard and stay active like themselves.

You cater to those people in TW (remember, its a game, not all life skills apply)

You also cater to the ones who provide information and "carry the flag" from time to time (Smint's role in the tribe with the threads on scripts, to weekly stats)

You DONT cater to the ones who just sit there and are "nice" people

This is TW101

My leaving, although multiple reasons, can be summed up in two words

Mental Fortitude

Ive never seen in 7 years of playing TW, a tribe crumble so quickly, and people hit delete so fast, then what has happened with Twist. Regardless if it was TSL's op, to much changing of sides, Veng's vengeful side, or the claim that Smint destroyed the tribe.....end fo day, it was hundreds of millions worth of points that didnt have the mental fortitude to withstand a bump in the road

So end of day its that:

Twist made this mistake over and over again by pushing out and undervaluing the importance of the ones who were active and who fought, or provided a key role in keeping the forums active and information flowing and not having the mental fortitude to withstand issues

THAT is the main lesson to be learned....