TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Pff.... old divides don't matter lambezz! The dark side is better anyways ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!
Players: rumbaki

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,060
Side 2: 844
Difference: 216

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 174
Side 2: 119
Difference: 55

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,322,235
Side 2: 8,016,559
Difference: 305,676

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,656,437
Side 2: 1,124,351
Difference: 532,086

chart

DeletedUser

Postive start for both sides. Although most of those conqures are villages in the others territory?

DeletedUser

Actually, I'm seeing a decent amount on the front lines as well as the obvious isolated villages.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it is a lot of isolated villages. The 4 that I have taken off of Candy so far... have all been isolated. Seems like they haven't had success with my isolated villages in their territory though.

As much as Jarvik wants to slam my "over-stacking", it seems to have been necessary.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 257
Side 2: 248
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 72
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 2,037,968
Side 2: 2,354,063
Difference: 316,095

chart

Side 1: 496,913
Side 2: 683,397
Difference: 186,484

chart

No comment :p

DeletedUser

Nice stats. Twisted have closed the gap. We only just started hope u can keep up..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmm... i predict this war is going to be very close i hope your up for it TSL, not used to a close fight on w46 :)

DeletedUser

Nice stats. Twisted have closed the gap. We only just started hope u can keep up..:icon_wink:

Yea...all TSL wars started like this.:icon_wink:
But let see how you will keep up with the TSL HAMMER.:icon_eek:

hmm... i predict this war is going to be very close i hope your up for it TSL, not used to a close fight on w46 :)

Yea...you had the first hit...i hope you will be prepared for retaliation::))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you have luck i left my villas free for nobling on K54 and K44,you have pretty easy targets there and i could take several villages from you fast and easy ;)

DeletedUser

you have luck i left my villas free for nobling on K54 and K44,you have pretty easy targets there and i could take several villages from you fast and easy ;)

Oh Juve, thought you stopped playing TW for at least 1 year already :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Still hammering at my k55 villages? I still have not lost one despite the 5mil+ ODD you have given me. For that matter... have you even gotten a report since the last gangula one?

Oh well.... the Sith Lords will strike back soon enough, and stretch our lead out a bit again. Even though... a difference of even a few hundred villages means almost nothing right now....

The Resurrection

Is this even two weeks old?? lol, im sure it will take at least 3 weeks for someone to be considered the winner. (sarcasim) Im sure were all in for a nice long fight!

DeletedUser

I agree. I would suppose that we have over a year for this final fight... maybe more?

DeletedUser89420

year... that will be great for the press club... we wil have war correspondent from both tribes... lol.... but i think the reports will be biased... I will try to remain un-biased...:icon_cool::icon_redface::icon_razz:

DeletedUser89420

These Stats are from the time of declaration of the War by TSL

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 02/05/2011 20:35:19 to 08/05/2011 12:05:34

Total conquers:

Side 1: 729
Side 2: 689
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 160
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 5,886,265
Side 2: 6,516,124
Difference: 629,859

chart

Side 1: 1,294,857
Side 2: 1,512,541
Difference: 217,684

chart

DeletedUser89420

This war is still probably not the top priority for both tribes.... number of ennoblements other than eachother is much more than what it should have if both tribes took it seriously..... and yes my words are my own opinion and the war is far from a decisive situation....