TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser

...bla bla bla......bla bla bla.....

as for rumbaki, the acc was badly placed with most D stacking Skill-Anarky border.... our ex-skill brothers never expected the treachery since the planned attacks on rumbaki made it clear that the preparations to hit those villas were pre-planned and not some one day decision....

Candy meat shield sacrified by his own tribe. In fact rumbaky had lost all his defense in the area suporting a anarky player( carlhd, trying to relocate in k 54).

TSL HAS ALWAYS HIT BACK ON ALLIES WHEN THEY ARE OFF-GUARD AND WEAKENED....

give us an example:icon_eek:

ATLEAST THIS IS THE OPINION OF ALL THOSE 1473 PLAYERS OF WORLD 46 OTHER THAN TSL MEMBERS THEMSELVES...NOT INCLUDING ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAS FALLED TO TSL DUE THIS TREACHERY....

You speak in the name of 1473 players?...man, be serious:icon_biggrin:

p.s. If you like to talk bs, is better to proves your words

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mantoo007;

We could say the same thing about Arian, or Inaca. Neither of them expected to have incomings from our former allies only a few weeks after TSL/TSB merged. Nobody did.

However, TSL leadership isn't so worried of what the stats portray that they would kick a team member from the tribe. It's not his fault that his villages are surrounded by Twist! and that because of the situation he has lost 40+ villas. Does that really mean that we should kick him from our tribe?

That is why TSL will always be better than Candy. You guys are very stubborn and center-minded. You aren't a family like TSL are. Sure, you may be getting a quick start (well actually TSL are ahead in conquers) but find me a war in TSL' past that this wasn't the case. Find me another war in TSL' past where we didn't strike back 5X harder.

What this forum has come to is quite annoying to be honest. We have people like Cimm coming back (still no incomings from you mate) flaming/trolling the forums. We have people like you trying to prove to yourself that you are in fact the better tribe. Why don't, for once, you guys bring it in the actual game, and then respect each-other on the forums. Maybe...Just maybe, this war could actually be entertaining instead of the usual propaganda spreading, back-stabbing, annoying war like every other war has been on the East. I know, it will be a challenge. But maybe...just maybe you can wrap your minds around the concept of honor and respect. I know, with Firey in your tribe it might be hard, but we'll give it time

DeletedUser89420

yes open thats the general opinion.... and please ask your hot headed no. 2 to keep his big mouth shut if he can't talk in a civilized manner like you... and rumbaki is not a meat-shield... that may be your opinion...

and your example is 3DX.... i ponder why all your ex-allies turn as enemies.... 3DX was attacked when they needed u to help them as allies... Skill needed you to support them and make joint op against Anarky.... they asked you 3 times i guess... but i forgot... you are allies.... which means when u are in trouble they will have to help you, not the other way round..... fact is all your previous alliances were NAPs nothing more, nothing less and u dropped them as and when you pleased...

DeletedUser

yes open thats the general opinion.... and please ask your hot headed no. 2 to keep his big mouth shut if he can't talk in a civilized manner like you... and rumbaki is not a meat-shield... that may be your opinion...

and your example is 3DX.... i ponder why all your ex-allies turn as enemies.... 3DX was attacked when they needed u to help them as allies... Skill needed you to support them and make joint op against Anarky.... they asked you 3 times i guess... but i forgot... you are allies.... which means when u are in trouble they will have to help you, not the other way round..... fact is all your previous alliances were NAPs nothing more, nothing less and u dropped them as and when you pleased...

Please don't speak of alliances when you know nothing about them. 3DX and TSL had strict K borders. 3DX completely disregarded these borders and nobled [R] left over barbarians in our territory. That was the end of our alliance

Edit - They also recruited ex-Bunny! players in our territory. They were focused solely on gaining points, not respecting our alliance terms

So please, try again. I would love to see your next attempt

DeletedUser89420

lol... dmoron... i can speak for me, and i have never resorted to personal, racist comments.... those are common from TSL.. in the past too they have resorted to personal attacks... now they have gone a step further..... you don't show honor and respect when you call someone "little indan"..... when you can explain that reply to this post of mine... I have always had light friendly discussions and funny talks with most people.... but seems flamefest was started by opty and silent.... i just resorted to some facts.... and i don't hit back open or you w/o a proper provocation to do so

DeletedUser

lol... dmoron... i can speak for me, and i have never resorted to personal, racist comments.... those are common from TSL.. in the past too they have resorted to personal attacks... now they have gone a step further..... you don't show honor and respect when you call someone "little indan"..... when you can explain that reply to this post of mine... I have always had light friendly discussions and funny talks with most people.... but seems flamefest was started by opty and silent.... i just resorted to some facts.... and i don't hit back open or you w/o a proper provocation to do so

First off you didn't resort to facts, you resorted to assumptions. Yes, assumptions. Please read my last reply aswell as Silents and Open Minds for the silencing of your "facts."

Secondly, the comment "little Indian" isn't racist. That's like saying "little american", "little white person", "little black person." Racism is a derogatory statement made about your race, he simply mentioned it. If you reply to me right now and say "whatever you little white person," I would simply laugh. I wouldn't turn around and make it some huge ordeal like you are now. Stop being a drama queen

Thirdly, the east always starts flame wars bud, if you haven't realized that by now, you need to get some contacts (theoretically of course).

DeletedUser

yes open .......and rumbaki is not a meat-shield... that may be your opinion...
answer:
Candy meat shield sacrified by his own tribe. In fact rumbaky had lost all his defense in the area suporting a anarky player( carlhd, trying to relocate in k 54).

and your example is 3DX.... i ponder why all your ex-allies turn as enemies.... 3DX was attacked when they needed u to help them as allies...
answer:
Please don't speak of alliances when you know nothing about them. 3DX and TSL had strict K borders. 3DX completely disregarded these borders and nobled [R] left over barbarians in our territory. That was the end of our alliance

Skill needed you to support them
Skill was helped by TSL with defense in both wars(3DX and ANARKY)...Ask your leaders before talking bs's:icon_wink:

and make joint op against Anarky.... they asked you 3 times i guess... but i forgot... you are allies.....
About TSL helping skill and fighting anarky?(take a look at the stats, is very simple to use it) . In fact this was the reason of this final war, TSL helping skill and fighting anarky.
:icon_biggrin:[SPOIL]
We betrayed you..lol
1. You was attacking members of Anarky.........
[/SPOIL]

which means when u are in trouble ................. and when you pleased...
mantoo...you know nothing about TSL...Now I am sure:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah i will not read ant mantoo's comments...He speak a lot of bullshit , he is like on another planet..
When calling little indian is considered racism ? :|.Just saw you photo, and you are indian...nothing racism about it, you can call me little romanian, i dont mind.But again, i will pass your posts....
You have 100 villages, talk when you will have a lot more...you are not important in this world, trust me..Yor are just a troll

DeletedUser89420

off topic... why people are always off topic...

anyways... lets end this flaming as difference in opinion... you people are always right and others are wrong... the outcome of this war will tell the story.... and opty having more villas than me doesn't prove you are a GOD and i am a no one.... Equality is a concept understood by few.... misinterpreted by majority... i don't blame you....

DeletedUser

off topic... why people are always off topic...

anyways... lets end this flaming as difference in opinion... you people are always right and others are wrong... the outcome of this war will tell the story.... and opty having more villas than me doesn't prove you are a GOD and i am a no one.... Equality is a concept understood by few.... misinterpreted by majority... i don't blame you....

Wait so let me get this straight. You post false facts about us back-stabbing allies and not supporting our allies et cetera. We prove them wrong. We have different opinions? no.

It's called proving you wrong. Please stop talking out of your butt on the forums. Just because we are at war doesn't make you look any less ignorant.

And now, since the flaming is over, we can discuss happy things :)

DeletedUser89420

:icon_eek::icon_confused::icon_rolleyes:

there goes the good ol days of debate.... nowadays no one listens to anything but their own opinions.... maybe this is way of the world...:)

dmoron.. i have a party next week u are invited:icon_wink: cimmarian is the chief guest

(sorry red if this is off topic, nothing to discuss now, and since tribal hugging is in, let us all take part :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser

:icon_eek::icon_confused::icon_rolleyes:

there goes the good ol days of debate.... nowadays no one listens to anything but their own opinions.... maybe this is way of the world...:)

dmoron.. i have a party next week u are invited:icon_wink: cimmarian is the chief guest

(sorry red if this is off topic, nothing to discuss now, and since tribal hugging is in, let us all take part :icon_biggrin:)

It seems that you are blind and can not read the words that are typed out in front of you. And because of such, I am going to stop wasting my time, after this comment, with you.

In-case you want it re-written for you; You aren't stating opinions, you are stating false facts. When you get proven wrong it's obvious that your first response is to curl up into a shell and have your mom tell you everything is gonna be alright, but face the music and admit that you have been talking out of your butt for too long.

Run along now and join the other kids in the playground :icon_wink:

DeletedUser89420

:icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused:

i guess dmoron didn't understand me.... oh i see the dark side clouded your judgment..... join me kid... in the play ground...

DeletedUser92705

Its hammer time gang!!! I'm alive again. Mantoo....By the way gang...Im back....you wouldnt want to have end game without good ol cimm now would you!! TSL is toast!!

cimm my friend kill that tastys we love u cimm

DeletedUser92705

when i started to support fireyflame from TSL accounts that noobs changed ther passwords.

DeletedUser

Let me remind you some simple facts..
When Tsl fought 3dx,and after TSB.....Skill made NAP with them.We didnt made nap with anarhy, and also we took some vills from them.
We sended defence to Skill, to help them, it is not true CHACHI ???
WE helped our ally, they didnt....I remember they asked us to send some fakes on anarchy, didnt remember if somebody did ...., but after they made nap with our enemie, do you think that they deserve this ?

DeletedUser

Ok ladies lets not keep arguing. we was all freinds before the war so lets try keep it like that as best we can..:)