TT Appreciation Society <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lol, Kidden - so, basically, you're trolling and not adding any input :) Are you sure you're not being paid just to type?
Kidding, Kidden.
Ok. I'll bear with the chance that you probably are making a profit for thumping your keyboard, so - in return - I won't delete or edit your posts either ;)
Deal?
But. DylDOH ! aside from not knowing what the hell you're on about, it's nice to see I'm still popular enough to be scrutinized.
It's always nice when someone that's never played a world likes to pretend he knows about them.
Well done. You've just joined the majority of 'players' (even though you can't play), that get flamed for talking through their nether regions and pretending to be more intelligent than the half brick you are.. haha.

So.
Kidden.
Your turn again..
But this time I'm nice..
Good points about the cartoon type 'flaming'. It's what I've requested in previous posts on numerous times now.
I love someone with some pc skills and good imagination/creativity (unlike DA, who's about as creative and enthusiastic as an asthmatic leper, nervously playing SNAP).
So.
Can I kindly once more request that if anyone - like Mason - has any computer literacy at all, then get those edited pics, cartoon strips, etc etc into this topic.
Let's get some good old humour going once more, before dylbum bores us to death trying to be clever and failing miserably again...
TT.

DeletedUser

I apologise, I am not a very creative person. I cannot do much other than respew out that which is stated by your profile in TWstats.

TWstats states that whilst you were in World 9, you were in ~DNS~, which Twstats also states is Dark Knights Sioux II. Incidentally, Trojan T states that he was in DNS, the main tribe. Twstats then states that Trojan T lost 121 villages in the two weeks prior to leaving ~DNS~ to a tribe called Plague. TWstats states that you went inactive on the 12th October 2011 on W48.

Now lets play TT says.

TT says:

My tribes have won numerous worlds.

When there is only one tribe that he has been in that has won a world (SPAM world 60).

Now have YOU done on a personal level? haha.
NOTHING to brag about, Narcosis?
I thought not.

TT says this despite knowing about my W60 history alone. He knows that a tribe I have been in has won a world (SPAM W60), which equals his pinnacle achievement. He also knows that I have bettered it by being in that tribe when they won, founding that tribe, leading that tribe. Despite this, he feels the need to spout such drivel and does not understand why I have no need to bring up past worlds. My record on W60 speaks for itself, it is not that I have nothing else to brag about but that I have no need to brag.

Now according to TT:

But. DylDOH ! aside from not knowing what the hell you're on about, it's nice to see I'm still popular enough to be scrutinized.
It's always nice when someone that's never played a world likes to pretend he knows about them.

But infact I am saying nothing, the only statements about the truth of your record are coming from the stats website Twstats.com, not me. I understand this is not very creative and I understand that I stuck completely to statistics and facts rather than bullshit and personal insults like you might, but I prefer to stick to the forum rules. (Going offtopic now to repeat a point I touched upon before) This is despite the fact that TT has demonstrated to the whole of the World 60 forums that we can get away with profanity, personal insults and other conduct which belongs in the gutter in direct contradiction to the forum rules.

You see, I have nothing against TT despite him obviously having something personally against this DylDO or Narcosis figure, despite doing nothing to him except kick him from SPAM because he did not follow the rules of the tribe, similar to how he does not follow the rules of these forums that AYK continually refuses to implement (okay, this is not true, I have the misfortune of having to read his drivel, which should have long since taken its leave from a world forums in which he doesn't even play). One of these rules states, realise that this is me quoting not paraphrasing:

Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum or in any ‘other’ private format. Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished.

TT continues to trip over this rule again and again and again until the point where you realise he is not tripping over it at all, he is just walking through it as if it was not there as if his intent to personally insult and offend people, no matter how unsuccessful it is, is rendered meaningless. What does this say for the rest of the rules in said rulebook. Are they also rendered meaningless? God only knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once again, the boring fool raises his stupid head and comes forward with a pile of trash that's meant for SERIOUS debates... Not for the 'Trojan T Appreciation Society' topic which I will now have removed, due to the totally boring 'come for a ride' so called 'duke' of a tribe that he's done absolutely nothing for.
When that tribe was supporting the frontlines, and the world was ended by secrets, I launched a nice few nukes at the dead da account and found a LOT of villages sitting there full of def troops.
He'd done NOTHING to support his poor tribe.
Just sitting on his fattening unemployed ass, watching the real players do the work.
Now.
With more time on his hands than most of us, to bore us with meaningless drivel like the above, he still won't support his own tribe in a barb world with his troops.
Pathetic.
And now he comes onto a light hearted topic with yet more trash.
Get him off here for trolling the fun to a painful death.
I've had a bit of fun here with the other posts.
ALL other players have a sense of humour, and I appreciate it.
The idiot, da has killed it off. Boring.
So.
AYK. Because of that fool, you can now close this post as per the choice you gave me to keep it open or not.
I won't leave a boring fool like nemesis have the chance to drone on, seeking attention like a spoilt kid.
Close and delete this topic please.
Thanks.
Enjoy the game everyone :)
TT.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Once again, the boring fool raises his stupid head and comes forward with a pile of trash that's meant for SERIOUS debates... Not for the 'Trojan T Appreciation Society' topic which I will now have removed, due to the totally boring 'come for a ride' so called 'duke' of a tribe that he's done absolutely nothing for.
When that tribe was supporting the frontlines, and the world was ended by secrets, I launched a nice few nukes at the dead da account and found a LOT of villages sitting there full of def troops.
Just sitting on his fattening unemployed ass, watching the real players do the work.
Now.
With more time on his hands than most of us, to bore us with meaningless drivel like the above, he still won't support his own tribe in a barb world with his troops.
Pathetic.
So.
AYK. Because of that fool, you can now close this post as per the choice you gave me to keep it open or not.
I won't leave a boring fool like nemesis have the chance to drone on, seeking attention like a spoilt kid.
Thanks.
TT.

The truth hurts doesn't it, you just can't comprehend the fact the you lost due to you selfishness and greed...

Now you will run away again, you thought that you could protect you reputation by putting stats that sucks I guess it backfired on you. The stats you have posted have clearly shown that you can't play under pressure in every war you take you....... just run away.... You see a strong personality and loyal tribesmates is stronger than your greed of the game...

I just hope you'll learn a valuable lesson in all this...Blinded by hatred and greed you only see a distorted world, blaming everyone but not blaming yourself...

DeletedUser

Now.
Pathetic.
So.
Thanks.
TT.

TT ragequits the thread. The truth hurts.

DeletedUser91224

TT isnt even on w60. This thread has nothing to do with any tribe or any player on w60. At this point its nothing but spam and should be closed. Not only is it becoming a cesspool for insults and flames against someone not even on w60, it has also done nothing but create a thread full of insults. A mod should do their job and close this thread or step down and let someone whos actually going to do their job, do their job.

ashoka1

TT isnt even on w60. This thread has nothing to do with any tribe or any player on w60. At this point its nothing but spam and should be closed. Not only is it becoming a cesspool for insults and flames against someone not even on w60, it has also done nothing but create a thread full of insults. A mod should do their job and close this thread or step down and let someone whos actually going to do their job, do their job.

Who says TT is not on w60

TT won w60 so he must be here.His mail on w67 to near by players clearly states he is winner of w60,Just like he is winner of W9.

Trojan T Jan 24,2013 19:46
Looks like you're in a terrible place to start, bro.
If you highlight my tribe, [ally]WTF[/ally], we're a premade tribe, and you're right in the middle of us.
We won world 60 together.
It'd seriously be a good idea if you restarted in a different area to save yourself trouble later on.
Hope you take my advice, m8. It'd probably be best for you to be out of our area.
Enjoy the new world.
TT.

DeletedUser91224

What he did on w67 does not affect w60. If you had an issue with what he said on w67, you should have posted in the world 67 forums.

DeletedUser

What he did on w67 does not affect w60. If you had an issue with what he said on w67, you should have posted in the world 67 forums.

He mentioned that he was part of a team that had won W60. When he was not.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Yes it would affect him, his reputation his attitude...The way he attacked leaders in the externals and his utter disrespect of rules shows what he truly is.

He mentioned that he was part of a team that had won W60. When he was not.

A perfect example, TROJAN T a lier ingame....

Last edited:

ashoka1

Well he is giving w60 a bad name.

W60 is not Won by losers such as TT.

Players like TT lost and quit.

So if he claims anywhere that he won w60 it will be posted on w60 forums and brought to notice of all present and Ex players of w60.

If you have a problem with the authenticity of any Post made by me,Please go ahead and report it as a lie.

There is nothing else you can Do either on forums or In Game

Or can You.

DeletedUser

I've locked this thread due to where it lead over the weekend.
A lesson to us all I suppose, when you flame someone in the forums regardless of the intent, it almost always gets derailed due to someone crossing a line at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.