=TTD= Declares

DeletedUser

For the past few weeks, =TTD= has been trying to work with*R*R* to set boundaries that were never officially declared during the original NAP.

The hand of friendship had been extended in an attempt to resolve various issues with the aim of reaffirming the NAP. During this time *R*R* continued to noble deep into =TTD= heartland to steal our farms.

*R*R* have made no moves to rectify these blatant infractions by their own members into undisputed territory, in fact, increased nobling into some of our territories. All of this, along with complete disrespect by *R*R* towards =TTD= during negotiations.

*R*R was asked to not noble inactives that =TTD= was in the process of recycling yet, even to this day, this process continues. Despite these transgressions, =TTD= have left *R*R* inactives in k48 alone.

Former opponents of =TTD= (altarief) have been nobled out even though this worthy opponent was allowed to surrender honorably. He was allowed, after a hard fought battle had earned him respect, to retire
to his place in the sun, his villages to be the property of =TTD=. These have been stolen from =TTD= despite altariefs wishes/requests.

Wild claims have been made by *R*R* of barb nobling. These were investigated and the two new members of =TTD= concerned were reprimanded, dealt with and occurrences have ceased on the =TTD= side.

Sadly this cannot be said of *R*R*, where it continues at an increasing pace and any complaint is met with disrespect and insult, with no actions being taken by *R*R*, effectively slapping =TTD= in the face.

=TTD= takes all of the above actions as a declaration of war by stealth from *R*R*. This being the case, =TTD= now formally declares war on *R*R*, now part of MONSTR

=TTD= plans did not include any actions against MONSTR but suspicion mounts that the merger had been planned all along. The disrespect and blatant disregard for =TTD= farm/villages and territory prod to goad
the Titan tribe into action. So be it. Let your defense be shown on the field of battle and let the bloodshed begin!

=TTD=

Monsta.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finally, a chance for the silent tribe =TTD= to show they can possibly do something apart from not talk :icon_eek:

Would be nice to see.

DeletedUser

For me to take in ˇ100% rooting i will root 80% for TTD and 20% for MONSTR F.
Hope I see What wood TTD has made. <3

K.

DeletedUser52603

OFFICIAL GARUDA STANCE

As you know or may not know, =TTD= helped Garuda with support throughout our early days in the war. Without there help no doubt the war would have been slightly harder.

Therefore, Garuda pledges all of our

K 17, 27, 37, 47, 18, 28, 38 players/villages to there aid.

(Whether, they need them or not)

EDIT: The plan was always R*R as i'm rugerules #1 fan i was dissapointed when the merge happened.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Once =TTD=, always =TTD= (unless kicked and nobled :icon_wink: )

jeffdmeeks

I've got 1 question.

Former RR leaders, why were we at MONSTR not informed of your relations with TTD???

So for the record (not that it matters much) this merge had nothing to do with TTD in any way shape or form that MONSTR was aware of

Good luck guys may the best tribe(s) win.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think this is a late question now jeff...

Since they already declare it...

jeffdmeeks

I know its late, and getting the answer won't do anything. I just want to know.

It just really sucks that this is the first I've heard of these allegations against our new tribemates. I think all this shouldve been put out on the table BEFORE the merge not after.

But as I said before, I'm loyal to MONSTR till death.reguardless how pissed I am about the situation. With that said, TTD/Garuda- ill see you on the battlefields.

DeletedUser

wow, monstr didn't know? BS04 talked to me like a week ago about how TTD is was gonna war them lol :p

DeletedUser

so garuda are now going offensive aswell? and crewiz, proof?

DeletedUser

I've got 1 question.

Former RR leaders, why were we at MONSTR not informed of your relations with TTD???

So for the record (not that it matters much) this merge had nothing to do with TTD in any way shape or form that MONSTR was aware of

Good luck guys may the best tribe(s) win.

Even I have seen plans from R*R's hand to merge with MONSTR first, so that they can take out TTD second. To be perfectly honest; I think this was always the plan, namely using MONSTR forces to 'force' their way through TTD, hoping that GARUDA would stay out and BURN would merge into them.

Ontopic; Good luck TTD. I like quite a few on the MONSTR side, but must admit I am by far more partial to TTD than R*R and to a lesser extend MONSTR. I'm sure the good players won't perish either way :)