~TUA~ declared war on LLS

DeletedUser

Im not saying this as a member of N/A. Im just watching this war...

DeletedUser

lol. dont drag outside forces into this.... or who knows.... you may find unexpected extra troops popping up :icon_surprised:

you've got a sea of inactives to noble, 1700+ villages in fact. i think you have more then enough to clean up without bullying some tiny tribe.

but those villages are inactive and i like to pick of tribes small then me :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I agree with Tiger, but, with the right players, they can be cleaned up in a few weeks. I would rate N/A as a decent tribe, they would be third in my eyes, after Time and THX, if the rankings were based on skill and not points. You guys can get them all cleared up in under a month if you actually send the nobles out - it doesnt take many nukes to clear an inactive villa or a barb, so you should be storing plenty of res for packets. Then pick on ~TUA~ when youve done that :p That is if youve cleaned all of the refugees as well

DeletedUser

you talking about F~G? i would think those guys may be refugee's from THX, but not from you guys.

For once... I agree haha. But they did recruit some sky... tsk tsk tsk. THX sold the refugee's ;)

DeletedUser

sur epick on the little guys tua is a small tribe but very active our onlyh problem is recruiting we are under new management and its slow

DeletedUser

sur epick on the little guys tua is a small tribe but very active our onlyh problem is recruiting we are under new management and its slow

THIS IS NOT A FLAME, IT IS ADVISE

1) Start reading your posts through before you post them. If they have a lot of spelling errors, and bad grammar, your posts wont be as noticed/respected as others that have been properly written.

2) No disrespect to your tribe, but THX could eat you up in an instant if they wanted. So could N/A. Both are too busy atm eating other things right now to care what you do, but recruiting a SKY member WILL NOT go in your tribes favour. At this late stage of the game, when your players are the sizes they are, activity wont help all that much. high activity is only really good when the player is big at this stage of the game, and can just mush the smaller players around them by sending a load of nukes out at them with noble trains after.

2a) On the note that activity is very little without skill when your players are the sizes they are, please feel free to message me via PM on here and i will give you tutorials, and advise. For example, your second biggest member, obibobkenobi, has only ever nobled internally or barbarian villages. You should probably give him a helping hand and tell him that hes a lot better off nobling player villages, like your third biggest member, stevica

DeletedUser

i agree with u

and p.s. i may be small in the tribe but i also mainly noble players vills me and my friend spacema43 took down about 3-4 players in war but thats it but thats good for my points i belive

and p.s.s and i no thx could but they wouldnt we have been great friends with thx for a while now we have had some of our best players merge with them occult droptoyda and jimsparks thats only a few of them but they wouldnt

DeletedUser

2a) On the note that activity is very little without skill when your players are the sizes they are, please feel free to message me via PM on here and i will give you tutorials, and advise. For example, your second biggest member, obibobkenobi, has only ever nobled internally or barbarian villages. You should probably give him a helping hand and tell him that hes a lot better off nobling player villages, like your third biggest member, stevica

I disagree, obviously I prefer nobling player villages but if there are free 9k villages on offer why would you not take them? I haven't checked his stats because I`m lazy but are you saying if there were loads of barbarians around you for the taking you wouldn't take them in his position?

DeletedUser

I disagree, obviously I prefer nobling player villages but if there are free 9k villages on offer why would you not take them? I haven't checked his stats because I`m lazy but are you saying if there were loads of barbarians around you for the taking you wouldn't take them in his position?

hes mainly taking 1k barbs and internals

Also, if all hes taken is internal nobles and barbs, it clearly shows he does not know how to attack players properly. Im merely offering advise. generally if they dont know how to attack players properly, they will have never provoked anyone to attack them, meaning, in all likelyhood they wont have had anyone attack them, meaning they wont know how to defend either, meaning he is an easy target.

What i have just said may not be true 100% of the time, but most players that never eat player villages that have a chance of fighting back dont know how to attack or defend

DeletedUser

Fair enough then if the players around him are better than the barbs yes he should take the players, but i am just saying that it doesn't matter if they are barbs or inactives as long as they are good villages to take.

nakki pappa

Fair enough then if the players around him are better than the barbs yes he should take the players, but i am just saying that it doesn't matter if they are barbs or inactives as long as they are good villages to take.

but everyone has different opinions with what is a good village to take and seems like 1k barbs just doesn't end up in that category.

DeletedUser

both tribes are filled with 1k barb noblers/10-12k villages (pointwhores). someone nees to teach em how to build, lol.

DeletedUser

but everyone has different opinions with what is a good village to take and seems like 1k barbs just doesn't end up in that category.

I didn't say 1k barbs are good villages I said if they are better than the players you should take them. I was not saying the villages he took were better than the players.

DeletedUser

both tribes are filled with 1k barb noblers/10-12k villages (pointwhores). someone nees to teach em how to build, lol.

meh ive been messaging bbage a fair amount, ill be sure to tell him to let his players know what a good village build is

DeletedUser

now that this war is over like 4 refugees went to (R) so now we are at war with them lol