*tumbleweed*

DeletedUser

Where is everyone , pl0x come back :icon_sad:

I might be returning to the forums *bodyguards push back addoring fans* :icon_redface:

Where are ;

Heavy
miri
valpo
wm
josh
timmy <- he back yet?
sid
blue dot????? <- he did come back right? :icon_eek:

-sere

DeletedUser

me and miri are busy
foxy is (bandit)
wm is busy
josh is busy
timmy is idk something
sid is lerking
blue dot doesnt come here anymore, maybe try w50

DeletedUser64451

/me is always here.

(except when he isn't)

I dunno if BD is back...but if "timmy" is timmish then i'm back to /lurk

DeletedUser

josh <3

I want BD back :(
Sid <3

has timmy ever been un-banned? :S

-sere

Kuenchinu

he is the old beauty nub who got scared of attacks and ran off to Exile after the quit several, several times

oh and i was ermm busy (bandit)

After i left i was still fighting the same enemy till you guys started to attack my villages which was supporting you guys :icon_rolleyes: and i only quit 2 times :icon_biggrin: first time i came back as some of you asked me to and the second time i came back as i heard someone i hate came back and i was going to attack them but you and my bother stopped that by changing my password and giving my account to that noob who use to have the amy lee account :icon_rolleyes: you could of picked someone so much better like

DeletedUser

i had not control over what your brother did, and i guess you attacking druggy was what...nobody touched you till you attacked druggy

@ josh, did you umm forget your forum password or something?

DeletedUser90993

i had not control over what your brother did, and i guess you attacking druggy was what...nobody touched you till you attacked druggy

That was a requested perma...

Kuenchinu

i did not attack him till sam nuked my K15 :icon_rolleyes: you should know that since you guys were talking about taking me out while i still had troops in your villages :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As far as I can remember, Timmish is banned (I know you're all surprised) and Blue Dot has barely posted on here for the last year. I don't know how often he posted before I became mod, but he's barely been on during my modship.

DeletedUser

I know who he is, I even have him on skype... why I'm not sure, but I do. But what I'm saying is that he hasn't been an active W15 poster for at least a yr.