*tumbleweed*

DeletedUser

Man this place is deserted :)

Stop giving cassy an easy job ¬¬

hey josh :O <3

-sere

DeletedUser

Blue dot hangs out on skype now...also /me is offended that my name didn't make the list.

DeletedUser

i did not attack him till sam nuked my K15 :icon_rolleyes: you should know that since you guys were talking about taking me out while i still had troops in your villages :icon_rolleyes:

i was sitting druggy, you attacked first, i told sam, so sam did what sam does best, he nuked you for it

m1a1tank

lol i thought this timmish guy got banned?
lot of familiar names here, atleast some ppl are keeping this forum active. so you guys play different worlds now or u just stopped play tw and keep up on the forums every now and then. and timmish. i think i've seen ur name somewhere before. world 55 or 54?

DeletedUser

lot of familiar names here, atleast some ppl are keeping this forum active. so you guys play different worlds now or u just stopped play tw and keep up on the forums every now and then. and timmish. i think i've seen ur name somewhere before. world 55 or 54?

Was perm'd for a significant amount of time.

Yeah, I played W54 for a few months.

DeletedUser

Yeah, was perm'd for a significant amount of time.
And possibly, I played W54 for a significant amount of time.

Oh hai Bloody :3

m1a1tank

yea timmish i thought so. my mate nwalsh20 was in ur tribe until it split up. i took control of his account till near the end because of his exams.

do you guys all want to start up a new world. next one or something. and just start up in same place etc.. and try to conquer that one?