Tuna

DeletedUser

hah well i have not seen many villas taken why is that??

DeletedUser

well let me rephrase that a few days ago they didnt have many now it s

68 shadow

2 tuna

DeletedUser

I have an idea maybe the deserters from REM and TUNA could form a new tribe named RUNNERS.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If you're going to be counting scores...

Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T*UNIT
Players: lord de vere komakelle the black boy iltoroloco krillow angelo1234 Golden1313 smokey9mm mhakhate Vercingethorix SaNGRe66 Anirban Bhattacharya boby71234 6-6-6KILLER6-6-6

Timeframe: 05/03/2010 12:00:00 to 07/03/2010 20:58:49

Total conquers:

Side 1: 303
Side 2: 26
Difference: 277

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 212
Side 2: 1
Difference: 211

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,676,484
Side 2: 144,226
Difference: 2,532,258

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,823,542
Side 2: 7,179
Difference: 1,816,363

image.php

It is quite interesting how issues blow up from refugee issues into full scale mobilization thanks to windfall of a certain (ex)T*Unit duke conversing with TLA leadership offering to give all of T*Unit's K12 and K23 villages to TLA for an alliance...

DeletedUser

a bit like a case of

"silly Tuna, Trix are for Kids!"

eh madlax? i think we found ourselves a new ROHAN! :D

DeletedUser

I was going to dispute until I looked at the conquer record and saw this...
Blue CR 6 (608|84) K06 159 Abandoned Bluetoth [T*UNIT] 05th Mar 2010 - 15:27:42

No barb is safe!

Curse you ROHAN!

On a lesser sidenote, one of the aforementioned refugees in the T*Unit camp is from ROHAN reincarnated :eek:
meteris06:
ROHAN None 10th January 2010 - 01:00:02 1,415,332 <- :(
None TRoY 10th January 2010 - 13:00:02 1,419,212
TRoY R3AP 24th January 2010 - 16:00:02 1,617,468
R3AP T*UNIT 20th February 2010 - 16:00:02 1,989,700

DeletedUser62494

Impressive stats from shadow. Looks like T*unit like REM has tried its had at playing with the bigger tribes and now is paying the price.

DeletedUser

I told you forky that there was no way we could capture 200 villages in 2 days from T unit and It go unnoticed.....

But diplomacy was not Tunits strong point.. We will never allow a Ally to recruit every red dot in our core and let it go.

How bout that list now?

DeletedUser

Because many people don't seem to know what happened (those should probably not comment on something they know very little about), I'll summarize the facts.
There was a conflitct between catgirlsakura and Shadow's leadership. Shadow had enough and put an end to the Alliance they had with T*Unit. It is unfortunate that the situation deteriorated so fast so far.
Why did so many T*Unit players left T*Unit in the last couple of days ? In fact, they were booted out at the demand of Shadow.
Like we saw so many times in this forum, the analysis is not the same depending on which side you are. Because of that, there is no need to add more details. Too many would probably disagree.

As of now, shadow is not really attacking T*Unit. They are merely sending back-of-the-pack troops to noble targetted villages. I can assure you that if shadow was sending full blown offensive vs. T*Unit, I would not have time to come here and post :)
Sorry, TLA, I don't think you'll have a break from the attacks you've been getting.
As for T*Unit itself, we are at a crossroad. Many thing could change over the next month. Stay tuned if you find it interresting.

Tribal wars is a game. Diplomacy shifts, changes, evolves.
What happened between T*Unit and shadow is a good representation that anything can happen very fast. That's why we play...it's interesting

Wibz Beitel
Duke of T*Unit

DeletedUser62494

Because many people don't seem to know what happened (those should probably not comment on something they know very little about),

Sorry, TLA, I don't think you'll have a break from the attacks you've been getting.

I think I will address these two parts of your statement. Sadly most of the people who commented on this thread know quiet well what is going on as most are leaders of various levels in both TLA and Shadow.

Part two. TLA will continue doing as it has been. Last I checked we havent lost 200 plus villages in a matter of a few days. So good luck holding in there.

DeletedUser

I think I will address these two parts of your statement. Sadly most of the people who commented on this thread know quiet well what is going on as most are leaders of various levels in both TLA and Shadow.

Part two. TLA will continue doing as it has been. Last I checked we havent lost 200 plus villages in a matter of a few days. So good luck holding in there.

Uhhhh... Slayer? What does leadership in TLA have to do with a Shadow - T*Unit conflict? Not saying it is irrelevant, merely struggling to see it's relevance. Help me out? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

precision

Slayer, you are right, my text was not precise enough. What i meant was that I believed shadow taking some ex-T*Unit villages would not lead to less attacks by shadow on TLA.

DeletedUser62494

Uhhhh... Slayer? What does leadership in TLA have to do with a Shadow - T*Unit conflict? Not saying it is irrelevant, merely struggling to see it's relevance. Help me out? :icon_sad:

Ask catgirl maybe she will come and enlighten the rest of the world. :icon_wink:

whall0625

WOW WOW WOW!!!! Shadow impressive stuff there and i mean it darn good job

DeletedUser

Cubgs29; TLA has nothing to do with the Shadow/T*Unit situation. They are spectators. Happy spectators but only that:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T*UNIT
Players: mitchthemakem wiiplayer68 CatgirlSakura krillow Anirban Bhattacharya boby71234 lord de vere SaNGRe66 the black boy komakelle Vercingethorix mhakhate smokey9mm Golden1313 angelo1234 iltoroloco 6-6-6KILLER6-6-6

Timeframe: 05/03/2010 00:00:00 to 08/03/2010 17:10:19

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 263
Side 2: 1
Difference: 262

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,258,234
Side 2: 7,179
Difference: 2,251,055

image.php

DeletedUser79621