It is ok little nubcake..

I haz them all wrote downz....

Cause Iz a effective Warz Generalz.

DeletedUser

It is ok little nubcake..

I haz them all wrote downz....

Cause Iz a effective Warz Generalz.

looks like your super 1337 too :lol:

on a more serious note, good job Shadow, i know im not the only one that thinks the Tuna should be fished...

now just the joy of the catch!

DeletedUser

Because many people don't seem to know what happened (those should probably not comment on something they know very little about), I'll summarize the facts.
There was a conflitct between catgirlsakura and Shadow's leadership. Shadow had enough and put an end to the Alliance they had with T*Unit. It is unfortunate that the situation deteriorated so fast so far.
Why did so many T*Unit players left T*Unit in the last couple of days ? In fact, they were booted out at the demand of Shadow.
Like we saw so many times in this forum, the analysis is not the same depending on which side you are. Because of that, there is no need to add more details. Too many would probably disagree.

As of now, shadow is not really attacking T*Unit. They are merely sending back-of-the-pack troops to noble targetted villages. I can assure you that if shadow was sending full blown offensive vs. T*Unit, I would not have time to come here and post :)
Sorry, TLA, I don't think you'll have a break from the attacks you've been getting.
As for T*Unit itself, we are at a crossroad. Many thing could change over the next month. Stay tuned if you find it interresting.

Tribal wars is a game. Diplomacy shifts, changes, evolves.
What happened between T*Unit and shadow is a good representation that anything can happen very fast. That's why we play...it's interesting

Wibz Beitel
Duke of T*Unit

I twont last long shadow are destroying TUNA.And as for many things changing in the next few months at this rate TUNA will be eaten in a few weeks.Enjoy your rim TUNA and well done shadow,very impressive indeed.

DeletedUser79621

thanks mikey, nice work on REM from you guys.

i can see both REM and T*UNIT going bye byes in not too long.

DeletedUser

The Unit

I twont last long shadow are destroying TUNA.And as for many things changing in the next few months at this rate TUNA will be eaten in a few weeks.Enjoy your rim TUNA and well done shadow,very impressive indeed.

Mickey Mickey...you sound just like an ex-girlfriend don't you ? Always nagging about things you are not really implicated in :) But since you seem to be interrested, here is the situation.
Shadow is not really eating T*Unit...for now. They are eating ex-REAP members that were enrolled just recently. Those members are isolated and far away from our home K. Nobody can help them. Shadow are only following their plan of attack and eating those players (who were kicked from T*Unit for the most part) as they said they would.

I hope this helps.

DeletedUser

thanks mikey, nice work on REM from you guys.

i can see both REM and T*UNIT going bye byes in not too long.

baron wobblybum that wrote after you thinks different but im sure you guys will kill them quick.

DeletedUser79621

lol @ wobblybum. we'll just have to see what happens to find out who is right and who is wrong :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

For those of you that haven't noticed -

T*Unit is no longer part of this world.

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: