TW-Champ FINAL

DeletedUser119974

Trex vs Majestee

Because roger and david have proven they can nobel enemy ,something trex have not do

Asukon

Reaction score
Trex vs Majestee In terms of statistics Majestee are in the lead. I think that TreX is a great player, infact he might be one of the best. But since we're just looking at this worlds achievments I'm gonna have to go with Majeste.

DeletedUser119839

Trex vs Majestee

As i have stated earlier in this competition there is no doubt that trex has some good skills in this game and im sure he has sat many people on this world (does not count in this competition). About our sucessful OP on Trex account i dont see it as an excuse that he was not around, thats just your own mistake and your own fault. Its not our fault if your tribe does not have the skills or what ever u would call it, to stand against an OP, something we do as the Op on Lost One just showed. But on this world i think Majestee has done a better job in the war and just overall. Thats why my vote goes to Majestee!

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Trex vs Majestee , well as stated earlier Trex has not earned my respect, and from what i hear it´s unlikely that he will, but i surely hope i will have a good fight with him later on and maybe he proves me wrong :) Majestee is a solid player and as stats show he is by far better than Trex.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Trex all day. Any account that was defended well, Trex. Any account that was attacking well out of no where? Trex. Any issues that were resolved, Trex. Trex Trex Trex. The truth is if Trex wasn't leading and wasn't busy saving me and everyone else he'd be rocking his account, and he still is. 1v1 all day Trex. Majestee has good in-game war caps. Not sure how well they were defended against but that's. It his fault, and it's not his fault he can't display his defending but I've seen first hand the inner workings of TEA and that account and for that reason I fault award it to Trex. If it was KB vs Majestee KB would have got my vote.

DeletedUser99805

Trex - As Al mentioned, he's account sat and defended on a load of accounts while running his own to a fantastic standard. Winner in my opinion.

premade lycan

Trex - Has been putting in good effort since day 1, got good results, holds the hand of needing kids all the way to school. Busy all day every day with us, but still manage to fight good fights, offense and defense.

Both KB and Majeste have been doing good work for a long long time, and probably also deserves the honor. I don't have the in-dept knowledge of them, as does a lot of others not have regarding Trex.

Biased votes are biased, but still votes. GO TRUMPH!

King Banana

Trex vs Majestee - This is an easy vote for me. In my opinion Trex would not have a chance at winning this.

*Theodred*

TreX vs Majestee
I think Majastee wins this matchup though I don't have enough time to explain why. Both of these accounts would get smashed by the real finalist, FKA. FKA gets my vote.

DeletedUser114962

If this is still going then there is no one comparable to the ability TreX provides.

We shall see in time to come hopefully.

kingraz

Reaction score
Trex Vs Majestee - Both are at finals so surely they must be kickass players. I would urge to not count dumb votes where they give explanation but even a kid will laugh at them. Dumb comments such as Trex did not prove them that he is good at war. Yes Trex did go Awol- negative points for him. If others have audacity to mouth their comments here - then do it on battlefield against Trex now - They are alive and kicking so we are not talking history here. Go ahead and plan an OP rather than blah blah blah blah blah.

Points to be considered
FL vs BL account
Able to handle multiple accounts - even under pressure. Single account battle would be eating strawberries for the Trex account.
Amount of troops lost by opponent to take a village - Defensive and offensive for Trex is massive plus against Majestee. - This alone stands as a thumb rule for 1 on 1 battle stats.

All those dumb talks of being famous and getting support in votes. A player or an account is famous only because they are worthy of it. Both Majestee and Trex are good players and just respect them rather than shitting on each of them.

Both their accounts are still here and both will definitely face much difficult battles ahead. Go ahead and show your talent and compare stats rather than pot smoked theories. That will definitely reduce you character than reducing the player's name you are targeting at.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If this is still going then there is no one comparable to the ability TreX provides.

We shall see in time to come hopefully.

Wouldn't say there is no-one.

Probably on this world, there are no more than five people who can carry solo comparatively to TreX, perhaps one or two in TEA family at most. TreX is a talent.

As an individual account, Majestee may well be as good but as an overall contributor I think TreX is better.

DeletedUser114962

Wouldn't say there is no-one.

Probably on this world, there are no more than five people who can carry solo comparatively to TreX, perhaps one or two in TEA family at most. TreX is a talent.

As an individual account, Majestee may well be as good but as an overall contributor I think TreX is better.

Prove me wrong, 2mil ODD on a semi stacked area and was OPED just very recently. Sniped and killed all trains and even nobled more in a small counter OP then the OP done by BiP.

I stand corrected, Jake and Lennox are a force to be reckoned with. Emotional tantrums aside, this account can carry TEA to a world win easy if this was played by a 100% efficient (no emotion) player/robot.

LennoxW

So
Prove me wrong, 2mil ODD on a semi stacked area and was OPED just very recently. Sniped and killed all trains and even nobled more in a small counter OP then the OP done by BiP.

I stand corrected, Jake and Lennox are a force to be reckoned with. Emotional tantrums aside, this account can carry TEA to a world win easy if this was played by a 100% efficient (no emotion) player/robot.
Sorry Omar. Couple of corrections. Was over 2m units, 16m ODD roughly. We did lose a village to KB so fair play to him however ended their op with +1 caps

DeletedUser

Not say they are not a force to be reckoned with. I think you miss my point, just that there are other people comparable if not even better than them theoretically for TEA. Even within TEA this is true since TEA have Nemesis.

King Banana

Lost One killed 4,5 million troops in ODD and lost 0 villages. ;)