TW vs ATEN Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2566

lol saying you'd not want to know me anymore and blocking me on msn, igms.. then you expected apology? huhuh. after treating me like you did how you expected it at all tho? oh yes. female rule.. they (think) they always right. keep having fun with those guys or whatever i don't want to know go misuse someone else.

DeletedUser

Ok guys, lets not have a personal dispute over the Public Forums. Sort this out another way, any other way, just not here. Keep this On-Topic.

Thanks,
Mad.

DeletedUser

lol saying you'd not want to know me anymore and blocking me on msn, igms.. then you expected apology? huhuh. after treating me like you did how you expected it at all tho? oh yes. female rule.. they (think) they always right. keep having fun with those guys or whatever i don't want to know go misuse someone else.

You really do have an ego problem, i hear theres some pills coming soon i say you should make an order to get them early.

And about losing a tribe? well if you are gonna put so much time to a game thats your choice but do you really expect to keep it for the rest of your life? no, you was always gonna lose it since you started it so face it. Members make the tribe just as much as the leaders.

DeletedUser2566

how the hell this is your business suddenly? and can't you read what's posted above? i see you respect nothing, not what people do to make this worth playing nor what mods are saying. but then i never understand people who have overwhelming need to show their idiocy..

Status
Not open for further replies.